Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Agreed

It’s almost August, crazy

Old 07-30-2022, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks!

And those Spam calls are so annoying too. I have an automatical blocker but still...I just want them to give up.
Spam Mails yeah...they´re pretty stupid too.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-30-2022, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Agreed

Old 07-31-2022, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

IKR? I have no time for such calls.
Why do they try to call on a Saturday evening...
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-31-2022, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

I just stopped answering calls from all unknown numbers, I figure if it’s important they will leave a message

Old 08-01-2022, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Crazy people
Old 08-01-2022, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

have my first physical therapy appointment today, kind of nervous but also it’s a good thing to get more motion with my knees

Old 08-03-2022, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is.

I mean I love the summer I really do. But when I wanna do a workout I have to do it in the morning or late in the evening because it´s hot most of the time. The problem is: I´m not a morning person and late in the evening is also not really recommended because my body wants to rest at night.
What a dilemma
I can´t do them in the cellar Too dark If I would have a laptop I would try it But the screen of my laptop doesn`t work anymore I have to let a professional repair it and it would cost me arround 100 bucks.
My workouts are on a DVD from a magazine I bought year´s ago the magazine is called Shape...I bet they called it like that because they want the readers to stay in shape what a funny wordplay
Old 08-03-2022, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Very true

Physical therapy wasn’t that bad, most of the exercises is stuff I have to do at home

Old 08-04-2022, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah the heat can be hard sometimes
Old 08-04-2022, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

It can be

Old 08-05-2022, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

But I mean it in the context of doing my workouts.
Old 08-05-2022, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Very true

Old 08-06-2022, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is.
Old 08-06-2022, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Yes

Closed Thread   Post New Thread