Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Alexis is bipolar, and that's why I can't stand her. Which is a shame, since RR is such a cool woman.

First Alexis is a bitch, then she's nice, then she's a bitch, then she's nice, now she's back to being a bitch. Can't they make up their midns about the character?!?! It's giving me a headache.

Me? I prefer her being nice with an edge.

Old 12-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Yep, me too. She really seemed to have been softening up this season. I think her warm scenes with Daniel were fantastic, which is why I'm sad we're going back to this. At least Daniel seems to have accepted Alexis' behavior. Gah, I love him!

Oh, and yeah. RR seems like such a nice person. I wish her character didn't keep changing on us.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Alexis really disappointed me tonight.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

I know! I mean she was just so low. Daniel wanted them to do it together and Alexis was just awful. She lost major points with me.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was pissed--I don't see what's wrong with both them running the company. Daniel took the high road and didn't shoot Alexis, and Alexis took adavatage of that.

You'd think she's learn her lesson. She's a lot like her father is the way she's unmerciful when it comes to business--and look what happened to him. Karma, people.

Old 12-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

I hate to say it, but Alexis does have something coming. Just like Wilhelmina's schemes caught up to her, Alexis is going to be confronted one day. You know, Daniel even took the high road for not telling Bradford that she wanted him dead. He's tried so much with her that I'm just very annoyed with her right now.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I for one am very proud of Daniel for putting up with his dual-personality transsexual bitch of a sister. Used to be my favorite, (I know, stupid), but as you can see in my signature I currently hate her at the moment, which is why I got a new anti-Alexis icon. I did not see what happened tonight coming and am very upset. It was cruel how they preluded it with the hug. You just don't break people's hearts like that, writers! Do you know how long I have waited for that reconcilliation to occur? When it finally does, and I get all happy, she pulls that. I am hurt, people
If interested in UB role playing, click here:
Old 12-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aw, Amber,

Old 12-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for caring, Ginger. The Daniel/Alexis ship was about to become my biggest, and with good reason, until she pulled that. I want Daniel to stop trying to reach out to her when all she does is take advantage of it. I thought she turned the corner, especially after being willing to beat up Wilhelmina last episode for dissing him, but I guess we will find out more next episode.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was so upset to see that! It took me multiple episodes this season to forgive Alexis for her treatment of Daniel last season, and now this? But maybe, maybe they're doing this so those past issues, which were pretty much skimmed over with the whole amnesia thing, will come back. I always wanted Daniel to confront Alexis (in a sober way!) over how her actions hurt him. But I just...I'm not mad at them for doing it exactly, but just as I was growing to love Alexis, and just as Daniel was looking all happy in her arms, out goes the rug. This time, at least, we'd better get an appology. No near-death storylines to get in the way, lol.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Well put! The whole amnesia thing ruined Daniel's apology (although it wasn't relevant) but it was totally sweet! I do see this as an opportunity for them to actually talk about their feelings, though, and maybe do some serious relationship mending that wasn't triggered by near-death experiences. I just don't like how they decided to do it. I think we should sue for emotional viewer abuse .
Old 12-07-2007, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was so upset to see that! It took me multiple episodes this season to forgive Alexis for her treatment of Daniel last season, and now this? But maybe, maybe they're doing this so those past issues, which were pretty much skimmed over with the whole amnesia thing, will come back. I always wanted Daniel to confront Alexis (in a sober way!) over how her actions hurt him. But I just...I'm not mad at them for doing it exactly, but just as I was growing to love Alexis, and just as Daniel was looking all happy in her arms, out goes the rug. This time, at least, we'd better get an appology. No near-death storylines to get in the way, lol.
I completely agree! Nicely said, too.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Loyal Fan

I think that Alexis should at least explain to Daniel why she did that in the first place. I mean, we all know that she is power hungry, but I think Daniel might have been confused as to why she agreed to work with him and then betrayed him. Then again, Daniel knows that she loves to win, so maybe he understands. But, I do think that they need to talk it out.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Alexis definitely needs to explain herself. I can't like her right now. It's going to take a nice big, fat apology to make things better. She also needs to offer for them to share responsibilities, too.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Unless she has a total change of heart, I doubt that Alexis will offer Daniel a position as Co-President of Meade. She might make a great apology, but the most she will ever do for him is probably make him Vice Pres.