Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Episode 4x19 - "The Past Presents the Future" Discussion Thread

The Past Presents the Future
Wednesday April, 7 2010

It's Hilda and Bobby's wedding and Betty gets a surprise visit from an ex-boyfriend. Amanda fixes up Marc with her new client, soap opera star Spencer Cannon (Bryan Batt). Meanwhile, Wilhelmina has a plan to finally takeover the Meade empire using Tyler as her pawn.

Promo

Promo Pics

Old 04-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm am really excited for this episode, it looks really good!

My ships:

Betty Daniel Harry Hermione Clark Chloe Clark Lois
Old 04-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Oh my, love the pics. Gosh, I can't believe it's the second last episode already

icon:goutdevodka
Old 04-07-2010, 12:12 AM
New Fan

I'm so frickin' excited for this episode! I really can't wait, I've been on a serious Ugly Betty craze this week especially since I got to see them filming in London!
Old 04-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Extreme Fan

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about an episode of any television show, especially after watching the sneak peeks.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

I'm excited about the wedding episode too! It's great to have an episode that has people actually anticipating and buzzing around posting here.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

*sob*

I loved the eppy. The wedding was nice.

It was great to see Henry, but of course, I didn't like the outcome.

I knew Justin's family would be supportive. I loved seeing him dance at the wedding.

Loved when Hilda told Marc that he was a nice person. That was sweet.

We finally know Amanda's birth father!

Betty took the job. I guess it was a good opportunity for her, but it will be sad to see her leave Mode.

And of course, the gun shot! I wasn't expecting that.

I can't believe we only have one more episode! :sob:

Last edited by Melis; 04-07-2010 at 08:06 PM
Old 04-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

There are no words... except for maybe: @#$%^WTF$#$&^#!?!?!?

But then that's not a word. Maybe a smilie: +

Aaaaand let the D/B floodgates open. (I'll be back later to offer some thoughts - some actually good - and maybe an incredulous mini rant...)
Old 04-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

YOU GUYS THIS EPISODE? OMG
Old 04-07-2010, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

I am crying right now. Happy tears, for Justin & Austin!

Daniel's sudden revelation in the promo, uh... I think it's too late. She's going to leave, regardless. Which is sad, because I don't think Betty should up/leave her family for a job overseas, since we spent 4 years seeing how she is devoted to her family. I don't know. I have mixed feelings about this "out of nowhere" job offer, feels a bit contrived as it happened last week. Whatever. I'm a little bitter how they brought Henry back just to say it was another case of bad timing. Oh well.

kenny | credit

Last edited by smoothaise; 04-07-2010 at 09:33 PM
Old 04-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im so going to miss this show I cant believe theres only one more eppy left. This show could go on and on with great ideas and now with Daniel realizing he has feelings for Betty was just too cute.

Justin and Austin were beyond adorable together! I love how supportive the family was and it was cute how Marc was being protective and supportive of Justin.

The Hilda speech was beautiful and I loved how Daniel just looked over at Betty with that smile.
My LJ
Old 04-07-2010, 11:39 PM
Addicted Fan

This episode made me teary!

I loved how Justin knew Betty "knew"-- that was a great little moment between the two so touching.

Marc is so good for Justin; loved Hilda's "you're a good man" to Marc

Glad Betty didn't go back with Henry, she and Daniel were cute this episode.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:22 AM
Extreme Fan

I loved everything about this episode (okay, maybe not the Tyler stuff) it was an emotional roller-coaster.

Justin's coming out was handled perfectly. It was so nice to see a different 'coming out' scenario with everyone being completely supportive and accepting but at the same time allowing him to do it when and how he wanted to. The party was hilarious but I'm glad Marc put a stop to it.

I liked that the Henry/Betty scenes were more about moving on than anything else. I was dreading his return just a little but they handled it well. Betty just isn't the same person that she was 3 years ago and I doubt Henry is either.

Daniel, oh Daniel I loved his protective jealousy, finally he's realising what Betty means to him. I just want Betty to open her eyes now.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:41 AM
Ali
Master Fan

Hi. I just got into the show a month or so ago. I marathoned the series and I'm all caught up, just in time for the last 2 episodes ever. :/

Hilda cracked me up pretending to care about Betty's problems, waiting for her moment to tell her not to upstage her.

Amanda's pic of Betty sleeping, LOL. I love their dynamic, priceless.

The 'Coming Out Party' scene was hilarious. And Marc's reaction, I love the Suarez's.

I was surprised that they brought Henry back just to end it... again. I thought they were bringing him back for something bigger, like endgame lol. The same thing last week with Gio. But still, it was nice to see them again for a minute.

Dumb!Daniel was funnyyy.

The wedding was lovely. The moment between Justin and Betty was beautiful. America was amazing there.

for Justin coming out! It was kind of perfect.

Marc and Amanda, awww. I'm going to miss them.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Daniel/Betty stuff. Though I wish it wasn't so late in the game. It looks like she's going to London anyway... I just want them to end on a good note, friends or something more.

Quote:
I loved how Justin knew Betty "knew"-- that was a great little moment between the two so touching.

Marc is so good for Justin; loved Hilda's "you're a good man" to Marc
Same. I those moments.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 04-08-2010, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

What a great episode, I loved the wedding it was so pretty and romantic. OMG, Justin I knew he would soon come out and I like how he told everyone (who already knew) that he was gay by dancing with his boyfriend. Adorable!

I've never liked Henry and am glad that Betty stayed and even took a new job. But I don't want her to leave Mode I think that is where she should be.

I'm so sad that next weeks episode is the last.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga