Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-12-2009, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

Awesome! I'm not sure how it'll measure up for the main characters in DH, but I can guess who gets the most screen-time in PD, haha.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I don't think the DH numbers will ever get as high as the highest number of UB or PD since there isn't a single main main character of the series.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Aww, I wish you did a show I actually watched. But that would be tough because I don't watch as much TV as I think I do. At least not the hugely popular, Nielsen ratings-grabbing, water-cooler fodder shows.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I can only work on shows that I like 'cause my method of doing this project requires DVDs and I only get DVDs for shows that I like.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Don't knock 'em Hestia, some of those shows are actually pretty decent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_ice_baby (View Post)
Well, I can only work on shows that I like 'cause my method of doing this project requires DVDs and I only get DVDs for shows that I like.
That's fair enough. It's a time-consuming project that takes a lot of dedication, so it makes sense you'd only do it for shows you enjoy and watch, otherwise it'd be a bore.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynter (View Post)
Don't knock 'em Hestia, some of those shows are actually pretty decent.
Oh, of course, I know. I just procrastinate soooo much so even though I say I should really check out a show (like Pushing Daisies and Medium), I tend not to do it.

(But I will definitely check out Supernatural. Or at least I'll check out that one episode with Paris Hilton in it. )
Old 10-01-2009, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

I can say one thing for her, at least her appearance will at least bring a lot more publicity to the show, which totally deserves it. But you should check out the rest of it too, it's awesome!
Old 05-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've decided to start up my screen time project again (results for the pilot are on page 5 of this thread for anyone who missed seeing them before). I should have episode 2's numbers up within the next few days or a week at the longest