Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-03-2006, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Six Degrees 1X03 "A new Light" Episode Discussion (airing 10/05/2006 10/9 central)

Quote:
A young co-worker challenges Caseman's ability to keep work and romance separate; Laura begins to question her late husband's integrity when she receives a mysterious video; Mae reconnects with Carlos to enlist his help in a search for someone from her past, and Carlos struggles to prove his client is innocent.
Source

Due to Canadian viewers getting the show on Wednesday, episode discussion and reviews will start on Wednesday night. If you don't want to be spoiled, don't drop by til you have seen the episode.

Please try to keep discussion of the episode on this thread until the show has aired in the US. If you must discuss it in, for example, character threads, please use spoiler spaces [sp*][/sp*] (without the *s). Thank you.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:33 PM
Passionate Fan

A cap for Thursday's episode:

Luc Bourdon: Feb 16/87 - May 29/08: Forever a Canuck
Old 10-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Can we get this topped??

(A little not about the Canadian Disclaimer: Yes, Canada is getting the show a day early but it's actually 2 weeks behind.)
Old 10-05-2006, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Topping this now

Hope you all enjoy the episode!

Kat | icon |
Old 10-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

Can't wait to see this episode!
Old 10-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

I am excited!

Any predictions?
Old 10-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Ok so this was the best eppy yet....I flowed really well and it want dry atleast i dont think. I will be back with more when I watch again
Old 10-05-2006, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

We really need more people to drop by and talk about this show.

This episode was the best yet.

Steve - he is kinda finding his groove and a younger girl. I loved all of his scenes, especially when he was looking at the pictures.

Whitney - Needs to get rid of Roy yesterday!! Could he be any more of a loser? She was also way jealous of Steve and Shiri Appleby.

Mae - loved her so much in this episode!! Anyone else who has seen Swimfan think that she was going to kill Carlos when she turned around in the chair and suprised him? She did that exact same thing in Swimfan.

Note to casting director: find guest star to play's Mae's Mom who looks like an older version of Erika.

Laura - I felt so sorry for her finding out that her husband might have not been "the saint" she thought he was. I don't quite understand what happened on the tape and what the guy in the wheelchair had to do with it. Did he send the tape?

Carlos - he was great in this episode, I actually liked him more then I usually do. I loved how he was just so excited about Mae finding that information out for him. He is really kinda clueless sometimes.

Damian - Not much of him in this episode, but I did laugh at him telling off the teenage girls. More Damian in the next episode!!

Shiri Appleby - What an awesome guest star! I believed every second of her. She has chemistry with Steve, and I would totally get into it if I wasnt rooting for Steve and Whitney.

Side Note: I have a huge feeling that she is either the roomate or sister of Carlos.
Old 10-06-2006, 06:52 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm a huge SA fan so I'm biased. I hope that her character shows up a lot more.

I'm a IMDB contributor and have been trying to get the 6 Degrees pages up to date. Obviously I focus on SA updates but I'll try and get the other episodes corrected.

A Father is a man who keeps photos where he used to keep his money
Old 10-06-2006, 07:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

I agree...................great ep. The show is getting a little better each ep which is good to see. Plus I've heard it really takes off 5-6 eps in, so I feel pretty good that things are building and getting better each ep. I just hope ABC gives it room to build an audience.

Shiri Appleby So excited to see her on TV again. I'd love to see her stick around a bit. She looked beautiful and I really enjoyed her scenes with Steven. They definitely had some chemistry. Although I'm starting to think anyone would with Steve. But, anyways I thought she did a teriffic job!!

Steve - I love him more and more each ep. My crush continues to grow. Shiri I don't blame you one bit. I find the photography stuff fascinating so I love seeing his work and I loved seeing Shiri's and what he thought of it.

Steve/Whitney - I always enjoy their interactions. Definitely some tension there.

Whitney - She should trust her gut. She knows something isn't right with Roy and she needs to get to the bottom of that. Of course every time she gets close to doing something about it, Roy does something wonderful and she goes back to thinking he's Mr. Wonderful. Uugh.

Roy hitting on Laura - That was terrible. And then seeing him play it off to her and Whitney just made me sick.

Mae - I thought Erika was teriffic in this ep. Not to mention I thought she was looking quite beautiful. I liked her scenes with Laura and Carlos. It would be great if she can find her mother.

Laura - I felt bad for her finding out her husband might not have been who she thought he was. However, I'm a little confused exactly what was on the tape.

Carlos - Just kind of there this ep so not much to comment on. He and Mae did have a few cute scenes.

Damian - Like Carlos not alot to comment on this ep. I thought it was great he got on the teenagers for making a mess in his car. He had every right. And I loved that he stood up to the girl's father, Go Damian! The father obviously respected that which was cool to see too.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

I hate Roy so much I still wanna call him Paul.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't like Roy either

Luc Bourdon: Feb 16/87 - May 29/08: Forever a Canuck
Old 10-06-2006, 02:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't been on FF for over a month...so I'm surprised by the lack of response to this show.

I'm actually enjoying it. I am rooting for Whitney/Steve as well. As a former Roswell fan it was great to see Shiri!

Felt bad for Laura there at the end, and now she knows the kind of guy Roy really is...what a horrible position to be put in...especially when she just became friends with Whitney.

I hope more people tune in & come here and post....very surprised...are people still watching ER out there?
Old 10-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

I am I watch 6 Degrees online.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

I totally loved this episode

It's nice to see everywhere so nice comments about Shiri!

Who likes Roy?! He is an idiot and now Laura knows how he is! I'm sure she will tell it Whitney if she doesn't figured it out by herself.