Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2022, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

this new hallmark movie is sort of depressing....the poor color blind teacher guy is refusing halp..
Old 12-09-2022, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, wow. Let me check that out.
Old 12-09-2022, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

you might be loss...the the premise of the movie is....this female eye Dr. is trying to help this grumpy teacher with color blind
Old 12-09-2022, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, they look kinda cute together.

Wait, how color blind was this guy? People who are color blind don't see in black and white. It's usually an inability to see red-green or some other combo.
Old 12-09-2022, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

well most movies are inaccurate with medical situations...

now they are going to be friends.... and then something else probably happens...he gets mad...but somehow falls in love with her at the end...that's how all these movies end
Old 12-09-2022, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

True, they don't always follow the science.

Of course they will. If you build up a couple like this, you expect them to get together, right?

Again, if you took Clark and Chloe and put them on some other show and changed their names, I guarantee you that audiences would've expected them to get together.
Old 12-09-2022, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I watch shows mainly for characters as a whole...not who is and who is NOT dating/ married.... I do have some exceptions like Ryan and Marissa and Lois and Clark....lol
Old 12-09-2022, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I watch shows for that as well, but I can't enjoy a show when the writers keep teasing me with a plot element that they don't deliver on, like Clark and Chloe. It doesn't even have to be a relationship, it could just be an explanation of what the hell was going on that never gets explained, like Lost. Or the mess with Battlestar Galactica, which led up to a payoff that never happened. Don't get me started on The Walking Dead, a show that eventually made the audience feel like they were being eaten alive by zombies.
Old 12-09-2022, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Never watched Walking Dead... watched BSG years and years go ...just remember Kara b/c Sarah loves Kara... If I don't like how a couple is treated...I stop watching the tv show.

OK.... evening went fast.... I am off...Please get lots of rest and have a great day at work tomorrow
Old 12-09-2022, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Never watched Walking Dead... watched BSG years and years go ...just remember Kara b/c Sarah loves Kara... If I don't like how a couple is treated...I stop watching the tv show.

OK.... evening went fast.... I am off...Please get lots of rest and have a great day at work tomorrow
Oh, I agree. That's another thing. I didn't like what happened with Starbuck and Apollo. I didn't like the way things ended with Lee and Kara. I was at least happy that Helo and Athena ended up happily ever after.

Sarah also agrees with me about Clark and Chloe.

Another show that disappointed me was Gotham. The series finale didn't seem like a series finale, it seemed like the pilot for an entirely new show that we were never gonna see.

Okay, Dave. Thanks for posting with me! I'll see you tomorrow.

Thanks. You sleep well and have a great day tomorrow too! Goodnight!

Okay, I'm gonna reply to you now, dragonfire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Seems the only thing that's safe is The Batman. To be honest if The Flash gets release then I'll just be thankful that we got Keaton back as Batman one more time.

Like I'll look at it the same way I looked at ASJ returning as Jason one more time.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I already told you who he is.

I told you before who they were.

Yes. Thanks. Well, my oldest Brother got it for me.

No problem. Me too, and I thank the Good Lord for letting me find it. They have?

Oh, I been watching more The Santa Clauses, and
Spoiler:

Thanks, and no problem. Good, and thanks. Thanks, you too.

I hope everyone is ok, and goodnight as well.

Well, it's because he's freaking Batman. But I still think that Keaton's Batman was the least interesting one.

Are you sure ASJ is returning?

You're welcome, and you're welcome.

Yes, I know you told me who they are, I'm just saying that I didn't know who they were until you told me.

You're welcome. That was nice of your brother to do that.

I'm glad you found it too. Yeah, the F4 have been disrespected. Their movies haven't been good, and Marvel didn't seem that invested in them over the last few years. If the MCU news is accurate, they won't even be part of the present day MCU continuity.

Really? What twist?

You're welcome, and thanks. I'm okay, and I'm glad you are too. Don't forget to post some comic book stuff in the comic book thread. Goodnight!

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 12-09-2022 at 08:50 PM
Old 12-10-2022, 12:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Okay, I'm gonna reply to you now, dragonfire.

Well, it's because he's freaking Batman. But I still think that Keaton's Batman was the least interesting one.

Are you sure ASJ is returning?

You're welcome, and you're welcome.

Yes, I know you told me who they are, I'm just saying that I didn't know who they were until you told me.

You're welcome. That was nice of your brother to do that.

I'm glad you found it too. Yeah, the F4 have been disrespected. Their movies haven't been good, and Marvel didn't seem that invested in them over the last few years. If the MCU news is accurate, they won't even be part of the present day MCU continuity.

Really? What twist?

You're welcome, and thanks. I'm okay, and I'm glad you are too. Don't forget to post some comic book stuff in the comic book thread. Goodnight!
Thanks.

I know. Agree to disagree.

I meant when he returned the last time. To be honest after the reports of a Batman Beyond movie with Keaton, Catwoman romance, etc. etc. that Gunn cancelled I wouldn't mind if the Discovery CEO rejects Gunn's vision, and let the new WB CEOs run DC like they were doing until Gunn took over DC.

I mean their ideas already sound better than whatever he's planning. Batman Beyond movie with Keaton, Justice League 2 with Snyder cast, MOS2 with Cavill, etc. etc.

Plus the cherry on top is they don't interact with fans on Twitter.

Thanks.

I see.

Thanks. I know.

I see.

Spoiler:

Oh, I went to Wal-Mart, and got Transformers metal figurines which includes some Beast Wars ones, Mario action figure, Batman & Harry Potter Christmas ornaments, and Bob Ross figure which I gave to my oldest Brother.

Thanks, and no problem. Good, and thanks. Sure. Thanks, you too.

I hope everyone is ok, and goodnight as well.
Old 12-10-2022, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy Saturday guys
Old 12-10-2022, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

raining cats and dogs here this weekend

my dad said there’s going to be 6 feet of new snow in Tahoe
Old 12-10-2022, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OK Alison...be safe if any of your family and friends are there
Old 12-10-2022, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
raining cats and dogs here this weekend

my dad said there’s going to be 6 feet of new snow in Tahoe
Hi, Alison!

Stay safe and warm. You mean Lake Tahoe? They get snow?

Hi, Dave! Happy Saturday! How was your day?

My day was busy. Work was rough today.

Hi, dragonfire! I'll reply to you soon, don't worry.