Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Sorry It is the truth though. Happened to my grandparents cat. It got out and never came back, I think something ate it or something

Thanks, he is super good at taking pictures, a lot better then Blitzen He is so expressive.

Holy crap that is a amazing bookshelf It is more like a chest of drawers then a book shelf It looks in good condition too! It is crazy big though, damn.. I only paid 15 bucks for mine when it was new, but it is smaller then that. I don't have room for anything bigger though You have more DVD's then I thought you did, you made it sound like you had like 10 or something Your niknaks are super cute, love that you have a snowman on there

Was there supposed to be a picture of your bed? I don't see it
Old 06-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

Aww no Carmen That sucks! I actually worry about my cats all the time.

I wish my cats were good at taking pictures

It is soooo amazing It was in such good condition. I was soo happy when my mom found it. When I was buying it someone was checking to see if it had sold so I got it just in time Well I found some of my old DVDs that I thought my mom got rid of. Which she did actually get ride of a lot She said the covers they were in were ruined, but I was like I could have saved the discs at least! I was soo mad. And don't forget during the holidays last year I went to movie stop and spent so much money building it up Mary actually got me the snowman

Hmm that is weird. The bed showed up for me. Try this

Old 06-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

You know it is something good if people are asking if it was sold as you are trying to buy it That is total bs that your Mom threw away a bunch of your DVD's without even telling you about it till after. Makes me wonder what she did to them

Aw did you get ride of your cool bed frame? That is so weird, the picture in the original post shows up now, not sure why it did that I have a tan colored blanket like the one on the end of your bed too, Scout sleeps on it all the time
Old 06-05-2013, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

That is what I was saying. I also almost went to another thrift store to see if I could find something better, but I'm so glad I didn't wait. I was soo mad at her. If the cases were messed up then I could have at least saved the discs for them. I had Gilmore Girls season 2 in that bunch as well

I did. I had to so I could put it on the ground.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Yeah you have to pick up that stuff when you see it Won't get a chance again other wise That is a lot of money that got thrown away when your Mom threw away all those DVD's, that crap is super expensive

Why did you want it on the ground again? I like mine being up, so I can store my crap under it

This is some burgers I grilled a couple weeks ago, on a rare night it wasn't raining
Old 06-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

I knowww man. I spent a lot of money on the dvds she threw away Still to this day mad at her for that

Well my parents are the ones who put it up on the frame when we got it and I got rid of all the crap under my bed (main reason why I got the book shelf) and I like it on the ground and up against the wall so I didn't see a reason for it anymore.

Aww that is a cute little grill
Old 06-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I would be mad at her forever too

Oh okay, that makes sense

Thanks I love my little grill. Use it all the time in the summer. Wish I could get a bigger one, but I can't afford it and it wouldn't work with my garage right now.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

I actually just scolded her again the other day when I went to moviestop She was like "I didn't think you would want them because the cases were ruined" I was like like DVD part was still good.

Hey I think the little one is better than nothing though. I think we used a tiny one when we lived in apartments.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

She should get scolded regularly for what she did! If you would have done something like that to her she would have killed you!

Yeah it is I never used a grill before I moved into this apartment, didn't have a place to grill at my last apartment. And living by myself it is the perfect size for me

There was this bird nest right outside my apartment, i tried so hard to get pictures but they didn't turn out. As soon as i would go try to get pictures the baby birds would hide
Old 09-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Me and with my moms friends baby Megan
Old 09-05-2013, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Awwwww You are so lucky your mom's friends have babies.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

I love it! I don't need to have a baby now that I have all these babies
Old 09-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Good attitude to have

I will post pictures in a few days.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

YOU BETTER
Old 09-09-2013, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I will, no need to get the whip out yet I need to sort though them, I have a ton of pictures on my camera and a bunch of them have family in them and I am not comfortable posting pictures with them in it