Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-22-2013, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

But you never know! I don't like using it, but I still did sometimes.

I'm not a veggies fan. I like some, but I also hate a lot.

That is very true. Phones can be weird like that.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I like some veggies, I eat salads a lot so I figure I can't go wrong with lettuce. I also love broccoli and cucumbers, those are my favorite
Old 05-23-2013, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I like cucumbers! I eat salads, but only with spinach leaves. I also add carrots and the cucumbers, but that is it for veggies

So this is my kiki aka Kiya is her real name

She is sleeping with me here.

and taking up all my bed here.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

You don't like lettuce? I prefer spinach but it is more expensive, so I go for the lettuce.

Aw she looks so comfy, just lying there taking up your bed so typical, such a animal thing. Even little animals take up the bed, they just sprawl all their limbs out

This is how I ran errands this afternoon, I went to two different stores and then taco bell, and when I got to my parents house I realized I was wearing two different shoes No one said anything at least, thank god
Old 05-24-2013, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

I hate lettuce. I also hate onions, tomato, peppers, celery, zucchini,.. wait it will be better if I tell you the only vegetables I like Spinach, cumcumbers, carrots, pees, green beans, corn and thats it

She seriously LOVES to take up my bed. Its so ridiculous! But I love her

How did you not realize when you were walking around? I would have and it would have bugged the crap out of me.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

You need to learn to like more veggies, they are good for you

They look too adorable when they are taking up most of the bed, it is so wrong

I am not sure how I didn't notice They are the same height and all that so I think that is why I didn't notice, but my feet were a little sore after I got home. I was more concerned with the fact that I had been in public like that, I can't believe no one said anything
Old 05-25-2013, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

I know. I don't know what it is. I've just never liked them a lot.

It is soo wrong My bed isn't that big so she needs to stop taking up all the space

I don't think its that bad to be seen in public like that. I think its kind of cool you wore two different shoes
Old 05-25-2013, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Have you tried them with some kind of cheese sauce or veggie dip or whatever, that is how I like so many, I put so much crap on the veggies it doesn't even taste like them

Yeah it can be cool if you are doing it intentionally, but if you are doing it unintentionally like me, not so cool

I tried taking a picture of Scout, he saw me and wanted to see what i was doing, and this is the picture that ended up being taken Just a little bit of a close up

This is my parents cat, his name is Solo, but I call him Lolo

Last edited by Mo Nighean Donn; 05-25-2013 at 05:01 PM
Old 05-27-2013, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

I have actually. I just don't like them I don't know whats wrong with me

Omgosh that is a blurry close up Cats do that all the time!

I tried taking a picture of Scout, he saw me and wanted to see what i was doing, and this is the picture that ended up being taken Just a little bit of a close up

Solo is cute! Is he inside cat as well?

I just discovered this bruise the other day in my stomach from helping set up weddings the weekend of the concert! It looked a lot worse than on the photo.

Old 05-28-2013, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Did you mean to quote part of my post in your post? Something I said is randomly in there

Yeah Solo is a inside cat too We never had outside cats growing up, just inside ones.

OMG that is a big ass bruise Does it hurt? Or is it one of those you didn't know you had till you looked and saw it?
Old 05-29-2013, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

No I didn't I thought I got rid of it all

Ahh gotcha. Poor cat was looking outside though Probably wanted to go chase birds or mice.

It actually didn't hurt! It looked worse than it does on camera too. I just randomly looked down and saw deep dark purple and flipped out. But then my mom said she gets bruises (not as bad) all the time at work because she does what I helped her do that day so yeah never helping them again
Old 05-30-2013, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Yeah looking outside is as close as they get to being out there. I don't think they would know what to do with it if they caught something Do your cats bring home "presents" for you?

That is good it didn't hurt at least! I hate it when we get weird bruises like that At least it is in a spot that is easy to hide. that way people aren't like WTH did you do
Old 05-31-2013, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Awww. Poor cats. They probably really want to go out sometimes, but then they would be scared of things Hmmm one time someone brought home a baby mouse. I was mad though because it was still alive and suffering and I yelled at my cats because I felt so bad for it, but I couldn't do anything to help it suffer no more.

Omgosh I know! I'm so glad it wasn't where people can see. People would think I'm being abused
Old 06-01-2013, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Keeping them inside keeps them safe. Too many bad things can happen outside to them. They could get run over, eaten by some animal, killed, pick up some random disease that kills them, the list goes on and on My cats are satisfied with looking out the window at things, that is there life

One year ago I got Scout, can't believe it has been that long.

Old 06-02-2013, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

Stop scaring me I've never thought about those things. It would be impossible to keep them in now Once they go out they never want to come back in. Except for food. They always come back in for food.

HE is so freaking cute! Look at him looking up at you like that

edit: Ok I am finally DONE with my room I think
First off don't pay any attention to my walls and carpet My house has been under construction for like 5 years. My dad is REALLY REALLY REALLY slow.

My book shelf This thing was only 15$!

Top shelf is my dvds and like 5 games. two bottom ones are books.

IT HAS DRAWS!

Nik naks on top that I could never keep on my dresser because of my cats.

and this is how my bed is now. I used to have it facing long ways to the side with my frame and everything, but I like it much better like this.

Last edited by unspokenღwords; 06-02-2013 at 01:08 PM