Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-27-2008, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

Three Word Prompts

So, this is a new game thread that I think will be fun, and maybe get the writing ideas flowing

So, you take the 3 words that someone posts and then write a short (but no specific word count limit) piece using those 3 words. Then leave 3 words behind for the next person.

candle
orange
wings

Any takers?
Old 07-27-2008, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure if it's right but I'll give it a go.

My sister was peeling an orange in the middle of the night. I got up and went in the kitchen to see her with a single candle lit up in the darkness. Out the front I saw a bird with clipped wings sitting on the railing.

rain
mood
thirst
Old 07-27-2008, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I woke up this night to see that the rain made its appearance. It was not good for my mood, i was already angry like that. I went downstairs, because thirst was more and more important.

blood
flowers
cut

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 07-27-2008, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was in the garden picking some flowers when I cut my finger on a thorn. The blood came out and dripped down to the palm of my hand.

party
shock
singing
Old 07-27-2008, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

that's exactly the idea, Cat and Candice

It was morning when she went to the garden, the sunlight glistening on the flowers just beginning to awaken. She cut a stem, quickly, at an angle and raised the blood red rose to take in the sweetness of it's scent.

ETA; I'll leave mine here, but go ahead and use Cat's words
Old 07-27-2008, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I saw The Dark Knight and loved the party scene. There was alot of things that would shock people and there was no singing in it.

Flurty
Fun
Love
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 07-27-2008, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

She walks up to him in a flirty way, looking at him just that much to long and flicking her hair. She is going to have fun tonight. Let go, take a chance, and maybe even fall in love.

cup
reflection
soft
Old 07-27-2008, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

He looked down into the cup and saw his reflection staring back at him. He could still feel her soft lips on his

pillow
hill
roof
[icn]|| Dave
Old 07-27-2008, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Holding a cup of jet black coffee in her hands, she could see her reflection and what she saw was far from the person she had once known. Where had that gentle, soft, sweet, kindhearted girl dissappeared to? reflecting back at her was an image she couldnt place.

never
doubt
leave
Old 07-28-2008, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

He listened hard for the sounds of clip-clopping reindeer and a sleigh landing on his roof. Squeezing his pillow tightly, he lay there all night, waiting and listening. When the sun began to break through the curtains in the morning, and he awoke, realizing he had fallen asleep, he jumped out of bed and looked out the window. Rubbing his sleep-filled eyes, he was sure he saw the flying magic of Santa soar over the hill far beyond his house. He believed.

I'll leave the words from the Camille's post

never
doubt
leave
Old 07-28-2008, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

And though the nights grew more cold and dark, there was no doubt in their hearts. They both knew they would never leave each other 'til the end of time.

new
sound
close

Kay Theatre & Musicals I love Christi Team Blonsky
Old 07-28-2008, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

They immersed themselves in the new feeling of being with each other. In that moment there was nothing but them, no other sound was heard except their hearts beating as one. They cherished the moment and held each other close.

Free
arms
girl
Old 07-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

There was no stopping the girl as she swung her arms about. She felt so free as she ran through the open field.

sun
bottle
smile
Old 07-29-2008, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

The sun looked down on me as I basked in it's warmth. Holding my bottle of water, I lifted it up and took a sip. I was so thirsty so a drink was needed. When I finished, it made me smile knowing that my thirst was quenched.

fond
subtle
kiss
Old 07-29-2008, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

The glances were subtle but they contained an unmistakeable amount of want and lust. He had always been very fond of her. He was now awaiting a chance to corner her and coax her into a earth shattering kiss.

Beauty
tame
casual