Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-22-2017, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

it's literally attached to EVERY movie we see now!

already uh oh!
Old 01-24-2017, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

it really is!

Ryan Reynolds & Jake Gyllenhaal On the Perils of Zero-G Acting

Jake Gyllenhaal Explains How Gravity Is A Real Villain In The Sci-Fi Thriller Life - CINEMABLEND

Life: Ryan Reynolds, Jake Gyllenhaal on Their Zero-G Thriller | Collider

Quote:
How well do characters get along? Because I imagine being in this space together, just the six of you, the six people on the space station, do you get long very well? You’re like a family or is there friction between you?

FERGUSON: In real life or in the movie?

Both. We’ve heard the way Jake and Ryan can act, ya know?

GYLLENHAAL: That’s true. Unfortunately I’ll tell you anything that’s true. I would. I don’t care. But yeah, no, we all liked each other maybe a little too much. *laughter*

REYNOLDS: I really think that’s what concerns Daniel, *****ing all the time. *laughter*

GYLLENHAAL: All the time. That’s what I do. We were trying to get mad at each other in the last scene…

REYNOLDS: …in the last scene and I was, “I can’t stay mad at you.” I just can’t.

One of the things about this, you’re essentially – and other people on the production have said it – you’re essentially making a submarine movie but in space. I’m curious if any of your guys watched any particular films prior to filming to set the mindset or get ready for what you were making?

GYLLENHAAL: The Little Mermaid. *laughter* Because I wanted to know what it felt like to be under the sea.

REYNOLDS: We found Dory. I just want you to know. It was a search mission.
i love them

Old 01-27-2017, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

omg they are hilarious they better attend talk shows together! i bet they have alot more of stories to tell. maybe you'll get photoshoots of them together too?
Old 01-27-2017, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

omg yessssss that would be amazing!!