Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-18-2007, 02:41 PM
Banned

What would _________ do? - Game

Game Example:
Poster A: What would Sean do if Kimber had been pregnant with his child?

Poster B: Sean has always been a pretty family directed man. In that sense that he does care a great deal for his children. I think that he would have been there for Kimber and the baby. I don't think that he would have proposed to her at all though. Sean does step up but he doesn't go over the line in terms of his responsiblity.

What would Christian do if Sean asks to live with him and Wilbur?

Poster C: Answers question then states a new on of his/her own.

*** Please try to place yourself into the shoes of these characters. These answer should not be simple or short like a single word.***

Question: What would Sean do if Christian became more skillful than him?
Old 01-19-2007, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

I think Sean would be happy for Christian because he's always had to go in and fix mistakes. But I also think Sean might be a little jealous because he's always been the one who people see as the more skillful, the better surgeon. But overall, I think it would make for a better practice and Sean would be ok with that.

What would Julia do if Christian asked her to be a mother to Wilbur?
Old 01-22-2007, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryangel (View Post)
What would Julia do if Christian asked her to be a mother to Wilbur?
I think that Julia would accept if the offer was godmother. However, raising Wilbur wouldn't be an option. I think she has worked hard to get to this point in her life. Moving forward and trying to leave that life behind.

What would Christian do if Wilbur was killed?
Old 01-24-2007, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

Christian would be completely devastated. I think he holds Wilbur as more of a son to himself than Matt because he didn't know Matt was his until much, much later. Also, I think his reaction would depend on how Wilbur is killed. If it was a homicide, I can see him doing everything in his power to find the person who did it and see them put behind bars. If it were an accident, I think it would make things a bit more gray. Christian might blame himself or have a mental breakdown.

What would Kimber do if she found Matt cheating on her?
Old 01-28-2007, 03:42 PM
Banned

I don't think that Kimber would care. She would act upset but not really have any feelings towards it. It may even give her the way out she is looking for. Maybe in divorce or in being with Christian or someone else. She doesn't love Matt..which is sad because of how hard the boy is trying to make things work.

What would Julia have done if Sean left with the kids?