Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-05-2006, 12:51 PM
Banned

S4: "Willy Ward" - Episode Discussion

Season 4

Willy Ward

A soul-searching Sean, fed up with living in Christian's shadow, sells his share of McNamara/Troy to Christian and Michelle. Gina Russo re-enters Christian's life when she learns that Michelle will become Wilber's adoptive mother. James ends her association with Escobar and his organ-heisting ring -- and Michelle's nightmare begins.
Old 12-05-2006, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Judging from the previews, this will definitely be a good one.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:48 AM
Passionate Fan

This episode was pretty good. I was happy to see Gina back and I loved her outburst in the restaurant.

I'm so glad James is gone. She was way to scary and creepy.

Puppet guy was weird, but I loved the little daydream Sean had about himself and Christian. That bit was too funny. I wonder what Sean is going to do with his life now.

I'm dying to know what Escobar is up to, so I can't wait for next weeks episode. Too bad it's the last of this season.

I don't care much about Matt and Kimber. Their storyline is kind of blah.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisiana (View Post)
This episode was pretty good. I was happy to see Gina back and I loved her outburst in the restaurant.
Gina being back was great. It's always nice to see her face. I didn't really buy the story about how she changed in that short time. Just last season we saw her using her "skills" to get those construction workers.

Quote:
I'm so glad James is gone. She was way to scary and creepy.
This season was full of stalkers. Sean/Monica, Christian/Faith, and Michelle/James. Now all of them are gone or at least dealt with. Faith may be still around but he plan didn't work.

Quote:
Puppet guy was weird, but I loved the little daydream Sean had about himself and Christian. That bit was too funny. I wonder what Sean is going to do with his life now.
That scene was very funny. I hope there are some avatars of it soon. As for Sean, with the final episode dealing with Escobar and Sean having his dreams ect. Maybe Sean will take a position with him? It is a leap and I do doubt it will happen but it sounds like fun to me.

Quote:
I'm dying to know what Escobar is up to, so I can't wait for next weeks episode. Too bad it's the last of this season.
Escobar is the best of the best. I had no idea the man had so much power. Now we get to meet his wife. What kind of woman would he be married to? It's kind of like an evil version of Sean/Julia.

Quote:
I don't care much about Matt and Kimber. Their storyline is kind of blah.
I actually liked their storyline this episode. So far we had little focus on them besides Kimber trying to control him. It's good to see him taking a stand in their marriage. Matt asking for sex advise was a funny moment. Because it gave truth to the fact that Matt is with someone who has slept with both his fathers.
Old 12-07-2006, 02:04 PM
New Fan

I'm bummed I missed the first half of the show. I'll have to catch a repeat. Thoughts:

1. It was very cool to see Sean realize that he couldn't be his own "star" with someone shining so brightly next to him ... or something to that affect (what Liz told him in the OR when a tore up lookin' Poppy came in begging for Liz back.) I think Sean's story line is getting ready to take off. About time! Let's see Sean finally think of himself in a positive way, and do some serious soul searching just for Sean (no family, no Christian).

2. I am Glad James is dead, too. What an evil, evil woman. But I don't think she can hold a candle to Escobar. I can't believe SHE was working for Escobar! CRAZY. ... just when I was thinking - oh good! Michelle and Christian can get on with their happy little lives ... NOT!

3. Gina is a nutcase and always will be a nutcase with moments of sanity sprinkled here and there. I don't get the appeal she holds with so many of you people! But more power to you!

4. Matt and Kimber? Matt just bugs, and Kimber is on my nerves, too. I feel another Matt breakdown coming on as soon as Kimber leaves him. ... and she WILL leave him ... won't she?
Old 12-07-2006, 04:25 PM
Banned

I would label Escobar as a stalker in this season. He's been stalking Sean all season long in Sean's head and real life. I wasn't suprised at all that James worked for Escobar. Didn't Escobar pretty much do the same thing that James did? Weren't they both into the organ stealing business?

No offense to scientology, but the storyline that is had played with Matt and Kimber is really boring and somewhat annoying.

Was anyone else creeped out when Christian was a dummy?
Old 12-08-2006, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

First, even if I didn't read this before the episode, I totally saw Escobar coming in the end. Everything on this show comes full-circle.

Second, I enjoyed Matt and Kimber, for once. Matt is actually starting to look good, and pregnant Kimber is hilarious. "I'm huge!" Really, you aren't, and you're only 4 months, you shouldn't really be looking like that either.

I always thought that Gina had Wilbur. James may be evil, but I don't think she could ever bring herself to take a child's kidneys no matter what her past was. I'm sorry she's dead.

Willy was crazy, need I say more?
Old 12-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Total Fan

I enjoyed this ep. I don't want Sean to leave the business! I hate when they do this... break up, make up, sell it, keep it... they belong together! We all know it.

I loved seeing Gina again. She should be on the show more often.

I was happy we got a glimpse of the old Kimber, even if it was only in her imagination. I miss her.

I had a feeling when James was holding th gun to Michelle that she was actually going to take her own life. I'm glad I was right. Even though Michelle isn't a favorite, I like her a lot more than James.

And Christian as a dummy was hilarious. Loved it.

I'm sad next weeks already the finale. It looks reallllly good though.

Icon by Elya
Old 12-09-2006, 08:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob1983 (View Post)
Didn't Escobar pretty much do the same thing that James did? Weren't they both into the organ stealing business?
Escobar was more into drugs. He was shipping heroin through the implants of women that he brought into the country.

I still remember that line that sums up Escobar for me. "You guys can keep the girl. You know consider her, like a tip."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob1983 (View Post)
Was anyone else creeped out when Christian was a dummy?
It freaked me out at first. Mostly Julian with that fake smile on his face. I had Angel flashbacks.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

I thought it was hilarious personally, Julian's make-up.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

i liked this episode but i would have given Gina a major role: i hope we'll see her again next season.I'm really sorry for James's death,she was such an interesting character and she could probably have had interesting storylines. I don't agree with Sean's decision: he has already left the McNamara/Troy during S3!IMO Murphy is introducing too many stories during S4 but he hasn't resolved quite anyone yet.