Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2006, 02:07 AM
New Fan

Learning with NIP/TUCK

Do you think that by watching Nip/Tuck, you learn how to better behave behave in RL?
Old 10-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Banned

That is an interesting question. I'm not sure if I've learned anything as how to behave. However, they have taught a lot about love and sex in this modern world. In all truth some things I already knew but it's different knowing something and then seeing it in action. Like Christian with so many women. There is not a straight man in the world who hasn't liked the thought of being a "playa" at least somewhat. Truth is most men just are not like that. We don't get these women, we want them but never get them. Christian has helped show how even if you do get what you want in terms of sex, relationships, and money. You still won't have that happiness.

Sean shows us the otherside, he has the family life. He cares about people and has a good heart. But again he is not really happy, and he still has this part of him hidden that is even darker than the darkside Christian that we see all the time.

Overall this show is the perfect example of how in life there are no happy ending. No, perfect life. There will always be moments of pleasure and happiness surrounded by the truth of pain.