Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2006, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It felt to me like Matt suddenly turned again Sean. Calling social services on him
Old 06-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

I hope something is established with a re-connection between Sean and Matt for the fourth season...because the two have become so disconnected after the whole Christian daddy drama...and it's unfortunate.

kenny | credit
Old 06-09-2006, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was weird because you'd think Matt would be more angry at Julia. I loved when Julia first told Matt, and when Sean walks in, Matt spares his feelings and hugs his Dad.

I just thought Matt became a jerk in season 3. And Sean only hit him because his mother got shoved, he hardly deserved to be on a danger list from that. I couldn't believe when Julia took Matt's side over calling social services on Sean
Old 06-10-2006, 02:25 PM
Banned

I loved it when Sean hit Matt. The boy did need a wake up call. He was going out of control but still, his behavior is somewhat understandable.

As for Julia taking her son's side even when Sean was protecting her. I think most mothers would do that. Well, not mine....

My now ex-step-father, once stopped our van on the side of the road to get in the back and choke me. Just because threw a shoe at my (ex)step-sister (his daughter). I thought she was throwing it at me so I threw it back. (Turns out it was my little cousin under the seat.) All my mother did was yell at him from the front passenger seat to stop while he was choking me. They got divorced a some years later.

The point is a mother should protect her children no matter what. Even if their child is in the wrong. Family should stand with family.

The father on the other hand gets delt as the bad guy. Because he is the one that has to give out the punishment. As long as it fits the offense. In Matt's case it did.
Old 06-10-2006, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

That sucks, Mike.

I agree. With Matt, it was a wake-up call, and I understood why Julia took Matt's side ... it's her son. But, yeah ... that was definetly one of the reasons I hated Matt this season.

kenny | credit
Old 06-15-2006, 06:30 PM
Absolute Fan

there is new pics up on wireimage, of dylan at the premeire of his movie The Lake House
Old 07-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sean is my favorite character, by far. I completely understood when he was mad at Julia in the second season, but then he seemed to take it to the extreme.
Old 07-04-2006, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdLinoleum
Sean is my favorite character, by far. I completely understood when he was mad at Julia in the second season, but then he seemed to take it to the extreme.
What do you mean extreme? His relationship with Julia was built on a lie. I don't think anyway he treated her could be extreme.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject
What do you mean extreme? His relationship with Julia was built on a lie. I don't think anyway he treated her could be extreme.
I actually agree that he was right in the way he acted, and a bit extreme. I agreed with all his actions up until he had to go rescue Julie from that guy's hotel room. She deserved everything he said, but he just sounded so harsh at the time.

I was all about Sean being awful to Julia, but my bf talked me into having a little feeling for Julia
Old 07-05-2006, 12:37 AM
Banned

Yeah, that scene did rub me the wrong way the first time I saw it. Sean was rubbing salt into Julia's wound.

I love seeing that other evil side of Sean.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject
I love seeing that other evil side of Sean.
Yeah, it was about time he showed that he had balls.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdLinoleum
I actually agree that he was right in the way he acted, and a bit extreme. I agreed with all his actions up until he had to go rescue Julie from that guy's hotel room. She deserved everything he said, but he just sounded so harsh at the time.

I was all about Sean being awful to Julia, but my bf talked me into having a little feeling for Julia

He wasn't very nice, but I thought Julia deserved it It was pretty pathetic of her to go pick up a guy in a hooker bar, and then call her ex husband for help. I was glad Sean called her on the damsel in distress act, and just threw some money at her

Julia also annoyed me in season 3 when she was desperate to get back with Sean, then as soon as he was ready to forgive her, she decides she doesn't want him any more I sort of wish Sean would leave Julia behind for good, and find someone who really appreciates him. Too bad Megan died...
Old 07-05-2006, 07:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antisocial

Julia also annoyed me in season 3 when she was desperate to get back with Sean, then as soon as he was ready to forgive her, she decides she doesn't want him any more I sort of wish Sean would leave Julia behind for good, and find someone who really appreciates him. Too bad Megan died...
I loved Megan. He seemed happier with her in that short time than he ever was with Julia.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And even in Julia's dream, she realised that Megan made Sean happy as Megan wasn't constantly dissatisfied, and drooling over another man
Old 07-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antisocial
And even in Julia's dream, she realised that Megan made Sean happy as Megan wasn't constantly dissatisfied, and drooling over another man

I loved the fact that Julia learned in her dream that she wouldn't have been happier in either marriage. And why? It was her doing. She couldn't make herself happy first, thus never happy with Sean or Christian.