Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2007, 06:41 PM
Banned

The Boatox (OT Thread #4) : Welcome to the unknown

I don't think I want to see Disturba. I heard it did well but it's an old storyline.

I'm going to see Shrek the Third this coming weekend with my little sister. It will be her first time seeing a movie in a theatre.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

9 days till I go back to Maryland.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:28 PM
Banned

I rented some movies tonight, The Last King of Scotland and Dejavu. I had to tape Smallville and All my Children today so I'll watch them before the movies.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

I got some new DVDs yesterday from Netflix, both TV shows actually; Rome and Queer as Folk.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Banned

I've never really seen the appeal of Netflix. How long does it take to get the movies?
Old 05-19-2007, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

2-3 days tops after to mail something back.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:36 PM
Banned

I can't wait that long. I watch due to my feelings at the moment. Which is why I love dvds so much. Whenever you need to see an episode right now, to share a pain or happy moment with a character you can right away.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

I can understand that. It's less of a hassle for me when I know what I want to watch but don't have to go and see if a video store or library has it.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Hey guys! How is everyone? I feel like I don't come around here much anymore. I will have to put a stop to that.

Work has been tough. It's been taking alot out of me. I swear, I feel like sometimes it just feels like too much. It's such an up/down job, in that expectations change, as well as the people you work with. I don't know how much longer I can handle a job that I am not excelling at.

Tomorrow night is the Lost finale! And we find out who wins American Idol. Big night!

kenny | credit
Old 05-22-2007, 08:36 PM
Banned

Hey Ken,

Sorry to hear that work has been co crappy. Ash is away right now.

Tomorrow will be a big night just for Lost. I really don't care about American Idol but I think the girl will win.

I thought the House finale was on tonight but I guess that it is next week. The Shield will also be ending next week. I also saw a preview for a new FX show called damages. It looked really interesting.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject (View Post)
Sorry to hear that work has been co crappy.
Yeah, it's just that time of year again. Hopefully, it will get better. There's always next month!

Quote:
Tomorrow will be a big night just for Lost. I really don't care about American Idol but I think the girl will win.
I am so excited for the season finale of Lost. I just have a feeling it's going to be intense, and leave us with so many cliffhangers. As for AI, I actually became a hardcore fan because everyone in my office watches it, along with The Sopranos. I think Jordin is going to take it home...but, I like Blake too, he's just not "finale" material, IMO.

Quote:
I also saw a preview for a new FX show called damages. It looked really interesting.
What was it about? If it's on FX, you know it's worth checking out. Hey, have you been watching The Riches? And btw - Dirt got renewed! It's coming back after Nip/Tuck ends it's 5th season.

kenny | credit
Old 05-24-2007, 02:08 PM
Banned

Damages seems to be about a political figure and this new woman who was hired to work for her. It's complicated I can't really describe the preivew.

I stopped following The Riches. No real reason just I think a little overwhelmed with my other shows lately.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

I'm actually back! Like Ken, work has been kicking my butt as well. 4 eight hour shifts in a row is hard work when you haven't done anything in 6 months. My feet have been killing me.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:56 PM
Banned

As someone who doesn't work I laugh at you all! Then I cry because I have no life.

June is coming so slow..... I'm like is it time for my shows again!? Please!!! I hate this in between period of almost nothing to watch... I always get so depressed...
Old 05-31-2007, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

I don't get depressed, but bored mostly.

And as for your laughing, shame on you! Well no, I'd laugh too if I didn't need a job, but money is essential when you have a million bills to pay.