Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Everyone probably percieves that scene differently and your opinions are welcome! But I agree that Michael doesn't feel that way for her but I also don't think she feels that way for him....I think it's purely platonic!
Old 09-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know that most people won't see it my way because I don't think anyone ships them romactic because of Saviour...which I'm hard-core with, but I'm one that is a multi-shipper. I right now, do ship them more than friends. I really am on the fence with how she feels about him with thinking that she did fall for him. I don't think that Michael fell for her at all, but maybe a little piece of him has. I think that its more that he wants to help those that he cares about and I think that was to do with why he says sorry. He cares for her as a friend

Honestly, everyone that reads this. Don't mind me, I'm crazy and just talking about something crazy. Don't judge me for being like this because it happens to me a lot
Old 09-06-2006, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

You're entitled to your opinions and no one's going to judge you because of them!

I just don't see the Nika Michael thing happening at all! Hey for all we know she's going to be killed in the next episode!
Old 09-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know that I'm entitled to them, but I've heard of shipper wars that have happened on certain boards before. Buffy had a bad one and DC I think too

I don't think that its going to happen either because the writers would be stupid too with Michael/Sara being the main
Old 09-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Well I think it would be stupid if Michael was never allowed to feel anything for anybody other than Sara. Talk about a waste of his character.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Well I think just because the love interest has shown to be more Sara on the episodes that for him to have another love interest, like Nika, wouldbe not just upsetting to some fans but derail the whole Michael Sara relationship to begin with you know....
Old 09-06-2006, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaRuns (View Post)
Well I think it would be stupid if Michael was never allowed to feel anything for anybody other than Sara. Talk about a waste of his character.
Exactly! ...why Michael needs a love interest now is beyond me...bigger fish to fry people. ....but if there must be a love interest then I'm still voting for Nika!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-06-2006, 11:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think I'd like to see Nika with Lincoln. They're both good looking and plus she is his brother's wife and that's kinda hot. The poor man has been through a lot...he needs some lovin!

Icon credit to _klotera
Old 09-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Personally, I don't like that idea at all. Not just because V is dead, but simply because Holly V is just way too young for me. I thought the age difference already too big between her and Wentworth, but at least Wentworth can pass for much younger, so it isn't too icky. But Lincoln/Nika would definitely be icky to me.

Quote:
Well I think just because the love interest has shown to be more Sara on the episodes that for him to have another love interest, like Nika, wouldbe not just upsetting to some fans but derail the whole Michael Sara relationship to begin with you know....
You know, there already is a Michael/Sara thread. Why not stick all praising of that relationship in there instead of using all other threads for it? I'm really sick of Michael/Sara fans going into threads of other relationship just to go on assuring each other how much they totally love Michael/Sara best. Which is fine really, but there is already a thread for that, why the need to take it out into all other threads? It's really annoying.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Supervixen ~ I'm not to sure about L/N right now because he just did lose V which I think is too much to handle. Yeah they would be a hot couple, but just way too soon at this moment

LolaRuns ~ I hope that you don't consider myself doing that with going all over threads talking about how Michael/Sara are best and talking about them in all other threads. Yes we do have a thread where I talk, but I've only mentioned that they are my top ship when talking on other threads. Like on the M/N, I've mentioned that Saviour is my main and then gone on to talk about M/N. I'm sorry, if you have a problem with me talking just a little about M/S on other threads. Tell me, if you think that I do it too much or something
Old 09-07-2006, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nika and Linc would be interesting...not that i think he'll be over Veronica any time soon...but having her paired up withe Linc might help Michael open up his eyes...because you know eventually they'll go for the two brothers one girl triangle story.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-08-2006, 03:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Did anyone see this clip with Holly Valance in her upcoming video-game to movie adaptation of Dead or Alive? Movie looks kinda cheesy but she doesn't look that bad in it.

How To Put On A Bra 101 Video
Old 09-09-2006, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the info! I did not know that. I hope it does well.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-09-2006, 07:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I hope that you don't consider myself doing that with going all over threads talking about how Michael/Sara are best and talking about them in all other threads. Yes we do have a thread where I talk, but I've only mentioned that they are my top ship when talking on other threads. Like on the M/N, I've mentioned that Saviour is my main and then gone on to talk about M/N. I'm sorry, if you have a problem with me talking just a little about M/S on other threads. Tell me, if you think that I do it too much or something
It's not just you and personally I find it very annoying bordering on rude. I mean how would it look if I started my every post with "BTW I'm vegetarian Republican dog owning supporter of Tweener/Pope with long toenails and buck teeth". It's a very big "who cares". If you are already posting in the thread of some other couple then you don't have to act like you have to justify yourself to the people who are already posting in that thread. If you really feel like you have to justify yourself then only (apparently) to your M/S buddies, not to fans of other pairings. So why bother to bring it up?

Not to mention I find the whole "I like X/Y, but just as friends, teehee" attitude very belligerent.

Going back to what this topic actually is about, I stumbled actress an article with HV in a movie magazine about her new movie Dead or Alive (or something like that). They actually mentioned her intro scene where she beats up a guy as the only cool thing about the movie (the movie looks really lame btw). And I'm still shocked every time I read that she is 23. I still find that freaky as hell.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Guys not to sound evil or anything but if you would like to continue your discussion on the proper manners of posting in different threads then can you please move it to PM's....This board has the bad habbit of things getting out of hand, so before that happens, PM's please. Thank You.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s