Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2022, 09:39 AM
MST Manager

Josh News And Articles [Discussion Thread #25: "We're gonna steal the news."

This is where you can discuss news, media mentions, polls and articles about Josh.

September 22, 2010
'Stay Cool' to be released in DVD in Region 4.

September 8, 2010
Stay Cool screencaps + additional stills

September 1, 2010
VOTE for Josh in Spike's 2010 Scream Awards as Best Science Fiction Actor

August 27, 2010
Josh spotted in the Santa Ynez Valley, CA

August 24, 2010
Entertainment Weekly's 50 Biggest Emmy Nominations Snubs - #30: Josh Holloway

Lost Season 6 and The Complete Collection DVD box sets release.
Clips online: A Hero's Journey | LOST On Location: Recon | LOST On Location: The Substitute | Easter Egg: Sawyer, Sun, Jin | Deleted Scene: 6x16 'Fatalities' | LOST On Location: The Candidate | BTS clip from 6x14 (at the cages) | BTS clip from 6x13 (Jin&Sun reunion) | Swan Song part I | Swan Song part II

August 20, 2010
Josh one of the nominees in EW's 2010 EWwy Awards (for Best Lead Actor in a Drama)

Rumor - Ausiello Files: Scoop: Will 'Lost' boy Josh Holloway join NBC's 'Rockford Files' reboot? (another reference in his spoiler column on Aug. 26)

August 14, 2010
Josh spotted in Montreal. (via twitter) (thanks to misteriosa)

August 10, 2010
Lost cast photo from The End in Lost Magazine (thanks to rcerione)

August 8, 2010
Josh spotted at PDX (airport in Portland, Oregon) (via twitter) (thanks to Sulieter)

August 6, 2010
Old interview with new bits from a Singapore newspaper (thanks to Belden)

August 3, 2010
Men's Health outtakes (thanks to LylyFord)

July 5, 2010
Kenton Duty (young Jacob) about Josh: 'Josh Holloway [Sawyer] is a lot of fun, too. He's very cool and he actually gave me some good mentoring tips on life in general.' (thanks to Belden)

July 3, 2010
Associated Content - Emmy Nominees 2010: Who Should Be Nominated for Best Supporting Actor Emmys?
'My Emmy nominee is Josh Holloway. Holloway really should have been nominated for an Emmy last season when he was more of the focal character but he's overdue and should be given one this year.' (thanks to Belden)

June 30, 2006
Josh's 2006 TV Guide cover voted as "Best Lost cover" | magazine scan (thanks to misteriosa and deej240z)

Mark Pellegrino about Josh: 'And Josh (Holloway) was so funny, giving and loving.' (thanks to Belden)

June 24, 2010
Josh wins a Saturn Award as Best TV Actor | full winners list (thanks to Sulieter)

Marie Claire France - Josh Holloway: Portrait intime du Bad Boy de "Lost" | English translation (thanks to misteriosa and Belen)

June 20, 2010
USA Today - A little advice to Emmy voters
'The Fringe finale alone should assure a spot for Noble, who was overlooked last year. Paul would seem to be a shoo-in, as would Clarke if people paid attention to his work in Rescue's last few episodes. You could fill out the rest with any actors from True Blood and Lost, but please don't forget Holloway, who was in many ways the sexy soul of Lost's final season.'
(thanks to Belen)

June 18, 2010
Old Versace modeling photo (1992/1993) (thanks to Belen)

June 16, 2010
The Hollywood Report - Critics' picks for Emmy
'DRAMA ACTOR
Griffiths: "Bryan Cranston and Michael C. Hall are givens; they continue to make their wildly unsavory characters somehow root-worthy -- no small feat. But I'd really like to see some Emmy love for unsung leads like Josh Holloway ("Lost"). The irritated stomp of a swagger he's given Sawyer -- he really created a bittersweet hero in the Humphrey Bogart/Robert Mitchum vein, a universal Everyman."'

(thanks to Sulieter)

Sightings of Josh at Disneyland (via Twitter and MousePad) (thanks to misteriosa and Belen)

June 14, 2010
Josh nominated in 2010 Teen Choice Awards in the Choice TV Actor: Fantasy/Sci-Fi category (thanks to misteriosa)

Josh interview in Glam It magazine (we didn't manage to find it) (thanks to misteriosa)

June 12, 2010
Josh, Yessica and Java at the park - picture I | pictures II | HQ pictures

June 11, 2010
Entertainment Weekly photoshoot outtakes (MQ) & TV Guide outtakes (thanks to misteriosa)

June 4, 2010
Philippine Daily Inquirer - Josh Holloway: I'm ready to do movies (thanks to misteriosa)

May 31, 2010
Rumor: Josh in negotiations for a Marvel movie? (source) - Josh's agent denies any base to the rumor (thanks to Sulieter, misteriosa and Belen)

May 28, 2010
diariovasco.com - Spanish interview with Josh: original article | interview recap (in English) (thanks to misteriosa)

Lost Magazine scans: BTS pics of "LA X" + Josh & EM (thanks to Belen)

May 26, 2010
Short interview for Women's Health | magazine scan (thanks to misteriosa and deej240z)

May 23, 2010
Josh Sketch for Jimmy Kimmel's LOST Special (thanks to rcerione) | Set photo (thanks to Belen)

May 22, 2010
Lost BTS photo via Hawaii Magazine (thanks to Belen)

May 21, 2010
Vanity Fair article: The Josh Holloway Interview: On Sawyer, Lost, and the Polar Bear (thanks to Crystaline)

May 20, 2010
EyePrime: LOST press conference with Josh Holloway & Matthew Fox pictures | additional shots (thanks to Belen and misteriosa)

Josh guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live! - Part I | Part II | HQ pictures (thanks to Crystaline and LylyFord)

TIME.com: Lost Interviews with Terry O'Quinn, Evangeline Lilly and Josh Holloway (thanks to misteriosa)

USATODAY.com - Josh Holloway: I'm a 70-year-old man (thanks to misteriosa)

May 19, 2010
Josh in Men's Health Magazine: cover | scanned pictures | article (thanks to misteriosa and deej240z)

TV Guide LOST Special Tribute issue: cover | image scan | page scan (thanks to rcerione, mediocrechick and Susan)

May 18, 2010
The Lost cast say goodbye - YT clip

Josh mentions Sawyer/Juliet in the TV Guide Magazine - The Lost Awards article.

May 13, 2010
Josh at the "LOST LIVE: The Final Celebration" event, at the Royce Hall in Los Angeles: pics I | ABC7 video interview | pics II | pics III | pics IV | pic V | Lost-Media gallery (thanks to Crystaline, tatibsblp and misteriosa)

AXN - Video bits with the LOST cast to celebrate the end of the series

May 12, 2010
E! Online photogallery: Life Beyond Lost

May 9, 2010
TV Guide Network - "The Cast of LOST: Before They Were TV Stars” at 8/7c: preview clip | full clip (YT) (thanks to deej240z)

May 6, 2010
Josh on the cover of Entertainment Weekly - info | scans by mediocrechick @ lj |

May 5, 2010
Vanity Fair - 'The Lost Good-bye': article | picture scan | ET Canada on the set of the photoshoot - YT clip | BTS video | outtakes (thanks to Crystaline, Hawthorn and Luanne)

May 4, 2010
Photos: Fan meets Josh @ Best Buy | Josh in the dubbing studio (thanks to misteriosa)

May 2, 2010
USA WEEKEND Magazine - 'Josh Holloway's true loves' (thanks to Sulieter)

April 29, 2010
New old b&w modeling photos (thanks to misteriosa)

Official Lost photos - Sawyer for "The Candidate" collection (thanks to rcerione)

April 27, 2010
Celebslam pictures: Josh arriving back in L.A. (thanks to Belden)

April 25, 2010
Josh, Yessica and Java photographed in Hawaii - photos I | photos in HQ (thanks to o'connell and misteriosa)

April 24, 2010
LOST Wrap Party - guest recap; fan photo 1 | fan photo 2 | fan photo 3 | fan photos 4 & 5 | fan photo 6 | The Honolulu Advertiser snippet (thanks to Belen and misteriosa)

April 15, 2010
MovieRetriever - 'The Next 10 TV Actors Who Should Become Movie Stars' (thanks to Belen)

April 14, 2010
TV Guide magazine: New Lost group promotional photo | HQ version | UHQ version (thanks to rcerione)

Socielite Life: Pics of Java's 1 year birthday party (thanks to misteriosa)

April 9, 2010
Josh nominated for Best Actor in a Dramatic TV series at the 2010 Monte-Carlo Television Festival (thanks to rcerione)

April 5, 2010
BrunoPress pictures: Josh buying a trailer (thanks to Sulieter) | Josh buying his trailer (thanks to rcerione) | more pictures via Limelight (thanks to misteriosa)

March 28, 2010
An Italian fan met Josh in Hawaii - mini-recap | photo

March 24, 2010
Oprah.com: Get Lost in Sawyer's Bookshelf (thanks to Crystaline)

New Lost S6 HQ promotional photos: Sawyer Group shots (thanks to rcerione)

March 23, 2010
Sheila Kelley (Lost's Zoe) mentions Josh in Movieline, Celebrifi.com and msnbc.com and NY magazine interviews. (thanks to Sulieter and misteriosa)

ABC Music Lounge Sawyer Music Video - He's a Cowboy Cassanova!

March 19, 2010
Lost episode 6x09 official video podcast with Josh Holloway

March 14, 2010
Photos of Josh Holloway and his family in Maui (thanks to o'connell82)

March 10, 2010
Radio interview with Josh (thanks to Sulieter)

March 3, 2010
KakaPress - Pictures of Josh, Java and Yessica in Hawaii (thanks to rcerione)

March 1, 2010
Josh interviewed by Brasil AXN (thanks to Crystaline)

February 26, 2010
Report from a fan meeting Josh on set in Hawaii (thanks to misteriosa)

February 24, 2010
Josh Holloway and Evangeline Lilly interview for The TV Guide magazine (thanks to rcerione)

February 23, 2010
Vanity Fair May 2010 issue photoshoot: Behind-the-scenes videos | Behind-the-scenes photos | fan recap + BTS photos (thanks to misteriosa)

February 19, 2010
Josh nominated in the Best Actor category of the Saturn Awards (thanks to Sulieter)

February 17, 2010
What's On TV.co.uk: A quick chat with Josh Holloway (thanks to misteriosa)

February 16, 2010
People magazine: Josh Holloway Discusses Life After Lost (thanks to misteriosa)

February 13, 2010
Short report from a music teacher meeting Josh in Colorado years ago (thanks to Crystaline)

February 10, 2010
DocArzt.com: Soundbites for Lost - episode 6x04

Yahoo! TV: Most Smoochable Stars (thanks to Crystaline)

Digital Spy - Josh Holloway: 'I was like a recluse' (thanks to o'connell82)

February 8, 2010
Josh in US Weekly: Winter TV Hunks (thanks to rcerione)

DocArzt.com: Soundbites for Lost - episode 6x03

French interview with Allocine.com - "Lost": Josh Holloway se confie... (thanks to misteriosa)

February 7, 2010
Josh Holloway and Evangeline Lilly interview for Clarin.com: La isla devela sus secretos (thanks to misteriosa)

February 5, 2010
Knocked Up Celebs: Josh Holloway Reflects On His Time On Lost (thanks to rcerione)

February 3, 2010
Elizabeth Mitchell talking about Josh (thanks to redrose13)

Lost article + Josh cover on "Pantalla Semanal

February 2, 2010
People magazine: Lost Producers Tackle Your Burning Questions!

Video + Interview with USA Today (thanks to Crystaline)

February 1, 2010
Interview with Parade magazine - Josh Holloway: 'It's Been a Phenomenal Journey' (thanks to rcerione)

Disney Newsreel - LOST final season commemorative issue scans (thanks to deej240z)

Interview for the Spanish magazine Terra: "Ojala' nos salvemos todos al final" (thanks to misteriosa)

January 30, 2010
"Sunset On The Beach" S6 premiere in Waikiki.
- pics: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
- videos: Josh on the red carpet | Red carpet 2 | Fan footage | Darlton introducting the cast on stage | Backstage 1 | Backstage 2 | KITV Honolulu | E!online | TV.com | KITV Honolulu 2
- reports: TV.com
(thanks to Crystaline, Clarisse, misteriosa, deej240z)

EW May '09 photoshoot outtakes set 1 | EW May '09 photoshoot outtakes set 2 (thanks to lylyford)

Interview for the Brazilian magazine Época - English translation (thanks to misteriosa)

January 29, 2010
accessAtlanta interview: ‘It’s been quite a journey’ (thanks to misteriosa)

January 27, 2010
Indiana Daily Student: "Lost In Numbers" (42 most important characters & 4 hottest hook-ups) (thanks to Sulieter)

January 26, 2010
New Lost S6 Sawyer promo pics | HQ versions

El Pais' phone interview with Josh - English translation (thanks to misteriosa and Veronakat)

January 24, 2010
In Touch Weekly: “Look How Much The Lost Cast Has Changed!” - scans

January 23, 2010
Lost booklet in People magazine - scans (thanks to susan14509)

Jolene Blalock talks to TVGuidemagazine about her guest role in the Sawyer-centric episode that never aired (thanks to misteriosa)

Lost Verizon V Cast booklet ad from Entertainment Weekly - scans (thanks to rcerione)

January 22, 2010
Josh on "Familiar Waters: Hawaii Bones" - Clip 1 | Clip 2 (thanks to Crystaline)

The Wall Street Journal: The Last of 'Lost'

January 17, 2010
Davidoff Cool Water ad in the February issue of "Maxime" (thanks to Carlost and misteriosa)

January 15, 2010
JustJared.com - Photos of Josh and Java heading out to LAX (thanks to misteriosa)

Third Lost 'Last Supper' group promotional photo

IGN.com - Lost: Sawyer's Best Moments (thanks to Sulieter)

January 14, 2010
Josh mentions in TV Guide - scans (thanks to rcerione and susan14509)

January 13, 2010
Josh on The Ellen DeGeneres Show: photo | video | screencaps (thanks to Crystaline, misteriosa and redrose13)

January 12, 2010
Josh attending the TCA ABC press tour with the rest of the Lost cast.
- liveblogging from the Lost panel: HitFix.com | sl-LOST.com | TVTango.com | Alan Sepindall | Tweets part 1 | Tweets part 2
- pics: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
- videos: short panel clip via Esnsnewswire | Josh on the Hollywood Reporter | Josh and Evangeline with ABC7 | Josh and Evangeline with E!online | Josh and Evangeline with ET | Josh and Evangeline on Multipleverses.com | Josh and Evangeline on Access Hollywood | AOL's "Outside The Box" with Josh, Jorge & Evangeline | TVOvermind - Josh talking about S6 | TV Guide (Josh + Evangeline) | IGN | OnTheRedCarpet.com | ABCsource | AOL | The Wall Street Journal | Sky | New Zealand Television | People.com
- interviews: E!online | Mother Nature Network | The Observer (Canada)
(thanks to deej240z, misteriosa, Belen, o'connell82, Crystaline)

January 11, 2010
Video: ‘LOST: The Final Season: Beginning of the End’ ABC Special (thanks to o'connell82)

January 7, 2010
S6 Sawyer promotional pictures and outtakes - thumbnails only
Set I: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Set II: 1 | 2 | 3
Set III: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Set IV: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Set V: 1 | 2 | 3

January 6, 2010
Josh at the 2010 People's Choice Awards: Josh Holloway is backstage at the People's Choice Awards, where he's getting lots of compliments on his very un-Sawyer-like tuxedo (TVGuideMagazine's twitter)
- pics: 1 | 2
- vids: presenting on stage | backstage clip 1 | backstage clip 2
(thanks to Crystaline, Helena and lylyford)

January 4, 2010
Lost official group promo pictures (thanks to rcerione)

January 3, 2010
Sightings of Josh and Yessica at Disneyland. (1 (photo), 2, 3)

All the 2009 news can be found listed HERE

All the 2008 news can be found listed HERE

All the 2007 news can be found listed HERE

Past Threads

The 'Articles about Josh' Thread: Because Josh is everywhere!
The 'Articles about Josh' Thread #2: Did you hear about Josh?
Josh News Thread # 2: Every Day Should Be Full of Josh News
Josh News Thread #3: What, When, Where, and How. We Already Know Who.
Josh News and Articles #3: Saturn Award Nominee *yay*
Josh News and Articles #4: Holloway in every way possible!
Josh News and Articles #5: Holloway at work and play.
http://www.fanforum.com/f227/josh-ne...oing-62822125/
http://www.fanforum.com/f227/josh-ne.../#post21396509
Josh News and Articles #8: Holloway having his say and whatever he is doing today.
Josh News and Articles #9: Hey Josh! What cha doin'?
#10: Where he goes, we follow.
#11: We don't miss a thing.
#12: Hello Daddy!
#13: New and Improved Coconut Telegraph
#14: Open up your eyes, Emmy peeps!
#15: The Power of Cool is back!
#16: Don't do amusement parks in flip-flops. Just...no.
#17: Bring us the new photoshoot, Santa! I mean, TV Guide.
#18: Hot Pocket is coming back to grace your TV week.
#19: The show may be over soon, but the best of Josh is yet to come.
#20: Josh has given himself two years, but we want news now!
#21: They say no news is good news, but Josh news is always good for us.
#22: Waiting is an art we haven't quite mastered yet.
#23: Back in the saddle, folks!
#24: Here's to the next ten yearsof Josh news
Follow our board on Twitter:

Old 05-02-2022, 03:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Tftnt!
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 06:00 AM
MST Manager

You're welcome!
Old 05-21-2022, 04:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Tftnt!
AdaZazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 12:14 AM
MST Manager

You're welcome!
Old 06-17-2022, 07:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

It seems that Josh will appear in one of the episodes of the upcoming season of the AMC show "Ride with Norman Reedus". He has been spotted shooting with Norman yesterday in the historic center of Bologna, Italy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce5BOIqup0N/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce2FAxmOL8n/

Josh shared also two stories about that.
Old 06-17-2022, 08:12 AM
MST Manager

Thank you.

I can't see Josh in those pics but I saw the video on Josh's page.
Old 06-17-2022, 08:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulieter (View Post)
Thank you.

I can't see Josh in those pics but I saw the video on Josh's page.
You're welcome! By the way if you check the third photo on the second link, Josh is on the left :-)
Old 06-17-2022, 11:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Saw that too.
icon by
Impossible Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 05:41 AM
MST Manager

I still can't see Josh.

EDIT: Josh posted this.

Old 11-20-2022, 03:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry for late posting, but it seems that Duster will reprise the production of the first season from March 2023 to August 2023.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2015/06/va...ion-dates.html

The show seems pivotal for Warner Bros Discovery's new direction, according to HBO Max head of originals Sarah Aubrey.

Quote:
Where HBO Max’s relationship with J.J. Abrams stands:

“We have the TV series ‘Duster,’ that’s on the runway with him and that is going to be — knock wood — up and running very soon. I’m very bullish about that, and it’s one that JJ has been intimately involved with and that’s a really fun process to be a part of. People want to grab onto stories, and development comes together and doesn’t come together all the time. That’s actually a very normal part of our jobs, and more often than not, it doesn’t, honestly. So I think to draw a circle around one or two shows and make an overall judgment is a little inaccurate. I’m very excited about the work that we have at Max with J.J.”
https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/hbo...-2-1235428270/
Old 11-22-2022, 05:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the update!
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 06:18 AM
MST Manager

Thank you for the news.
Old 02-19-2023, 05:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hi peeps! They finally gave the green light on Duster for HBO max. Finally! A pilot episode exists. Will we see it soon? Fingers crossed.

https://deadline.com/2023/02/rachel-...ax-1235262037/
Old 02-20-2023, 08:32 AM
MST Manager

Thanks, deej. I hope it come to the UK.