Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-31-2010, 12:48 AM
Administrator

Message Board Closure Notice

Hi everyone. This announcement is to inform you that this message board will be closed and moved into the Closed Forums category on January 2, 2011, due to a lack of sustained traffic. We have a rule here that if a message board goes for more than 48 hours without a post twice in a period of six months, the board must be closed down, and this board went without a post for 48 hours last month and this month, so the Management Team and I have made this difficult decision. We encourage you to start discussion topics about Laguna Beach and it’s Spin-offs on the Television Forum here at Fan Forum after this board has closed, so you can continue to discuss your favorite television shows here. We regret the necessity of having to do this, but we want Fan Forum to be a website with message boards that are busy and thriving, so we can add more boards and build for the future. Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,
Jerry D

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-31-2010, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Sorry to hear this! I remember when this board first opened, and the times I spent here both as a Moderator and regular poster. Definitely sad to see a board like this go. One of the few boards that never had drama and everyone was laid back and just had fun with the posts.

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 12-31-2010, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry to see this board go, I suppose with no new episodes it was always going to be hard.

Vicky
Old 12-31-2010, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

This has seriously made me want to sit down & cry.
I understand though that to keep the board up you need more posts.

Thanks so much to Mela & Sam for making this board such a amazing place to visit!
You two were such good Moderators & I always felt so welcomed & loved visiting here.
Im proud to call you guys my friends <3

I loved chatting with all the posters here too!
It was so nice to finally be able to chat with people who LOVED The Hills (& spin-offs) just as much as me.
You guys were always so fun to chat with

Good bye Laguna Beach board!
You might be gone but you will never be forgotten
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 01-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

thank you guys for letting me the moderator for this board forr more than a year. i've loved meeting new peeople and posting with everyone and having fun with you all.

sadly, since the hills has ended [along with the city], it started becoming difficult with the posting becuase no new posters were coming in and there isn't alot you can post about with no news. i'm sorry if i've let anyone down during my time of being mod.

thank you everyone for posting when you did and interacting with the posters and everything.

sam: thank you being an awesome co-mod with me and helping keep the board alive whenever you could. you're awesome and amazing <3 :*

thank you Jerry for the notice as well.

amy and ricky <3
i want you. now and forever.

icon:Scribbled Pretty | mela