Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But it was a hug. A real, honest-to-goodness hug between the brothers!
Which is ALWAYS needed

I know! I saw that you were using another one, it made me squeee so loud! I never usually have so many people using my icons at once that it makes me extremely happy

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Ngatiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

But if we had hugs all the time, they wouldn't mean as much when they finally happen.............

I have a hard time choosing which avies to use sometimes. That's why I tend to change 'em every few days.

icon by lunas_borednow
Anla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But if we had hugs all the time, they wouldn't mean as much when they finally happen.............
But the fangirls would be happy

Quote:
I have a hard time choosing which avies to use sometimes. That's why I tend to change 'em every few days.
Fair enough. I tend to just grab a random icon of mine, use it and then decide to change it, but I don't have a system or anything, I change it when I remember to or when I get REALLY bored of using the same one.

Tahra

icon by me
Old 08-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatiara (View Post)
But the fangirls would be happy
That's true. Wonder if the writers thought about how happy they were making all the fans when they finally gave us a hug.................

Although, a part of me is now glad for the wait. It made it so much more special when it happened. Like, the hug had been earned.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 08-12-2007, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's true. Wonder if the writers thought about how happy they were making all the fans when they finally gave us a hug.................
More than likely. Actually, the evil genius was probably all like... "Well, I suppose we should give the fangirls a hug since they've stuck with us this far, and it'd be nice, and it'd be a way of guaranteeing viewers for next season"

Tahra

icon by me
Old 08-21-2007, 02:09 AM
Master Fan

There are just times when I wonder if they know the wishes of some fans. Like at the start of ELAC, when we got to see Dean work on the Impala (minus some of the layers of clothing ). And now a hug.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 09-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

The moment where Sam has blood on his face after killing Jake, and reaches up to wipe it off, with Dean just staring at him - it was very reminiscent of the scene in Bloodlust where Sam stares at the blood-covered Dean after Dean kills the vampire. Both times one of the boys was worried about the violence his brother was showing, concerned about their emotional state.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 09-28-2007, 02:09 AM
Master Fan

We've been talking on another thread about Sam's hero-worship of his big brother. And you can hear some of that in this ep, when Sam goes "You did it" to Dean after Dean kills YED. Here's the biggest threat they've ever faced, the demon that killed their mother, father, and Jess, and Dean finally ended things and killed it.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 09-28-2007, 04:26 AM
Absolute Fan

I was thinking that. He could have said "It's over" or something similar but "You did it", wow, hero-worship. beautiful.

Quote:
it was very reminiscent of the scene in Bloodlust where Sam stares at the blood-covered Dean after Dean kills the vampire.
oh yeah!
Urban~Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban~Goddess (View Post)
I was thinking that. He could have said "It's over" or something similar but "You did it", wow, hero-worship. beautiful.
Exactly. It's in Sam's tone of voice, and the way he looked at Dean.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 09-30-2007, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anla (View Post)
The moment where Sam has blood on his face after killing Jake, and reaches up to wipe it off, with Dean just staring at him - it was very reminiscent of the scene in Bloodlust where Sam stares at the blood-covered Dean after Dean kills the vampire. Both times one of the boys was worried about the violence his brother was showing, concerned about their emotional state.
Oh, I never thought of that parallelism but it makes sense. The way Dean looked at Sam after his brother killed Jake, as if the words of the YED was still echoing in Dean's mind (like was he sure what he brought back was 100% Sammy?).

Oh, the hero-worship! I love how Sam looks up to this brother. It's uncanny!
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I LOVE the hero-worship Sammy has for Dean, it's beautiful. Specially when Dean thinks so little of himself.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 01:44 AM
Master Fan

I love Sammy's hero worship for his big brother. It's just right, always under the surface (because it sure doesn't stop him from giving Dean a hard time about some stuff ), and goes well with Dean's almost-adoration and willingness to do anything for his little brother.

These two really are the most important people in the world for each other.

Good point about how little Dean thinks of himself. He has a completely different view of himself than Sam has of him.

About Sam killing Jake - first Dean sees that, and has such a look of concern on his face, then YED makes his comment about what Dean brought back not being 100% Sammy. Yikes. (And after all, Dean is well aware of the risks involved in bringing someone back from the dead.......... )
Yet Dean doesn't seem to let it throw him, he's still acting towards Sam like he is all Sammy (which, considering how Sam is acting, all worried and loving his brother there at the end, is I think, a correct choice on Dean's part. I have no worries about it not being Sam. I do worry, though, about how far Sam will be willing to go to save Dean this next season.)

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 11-30-2007, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

Wonder what Sam was thinking when he "woke up", back to life. He must have realized something was wrong. Even if he doesn't have Dean's instincts to let him know when something's off, he woke up all alone there. No Dean in sight. He must have looked for his brother and wondered where he was. Why would Dean have left him alone when he was hurt?

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 11-30-2007, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

I think Sam did have an inkling something was off by the way he asked so many questions about his injury. But you're right it doesn't make sense why his first thought when he awoke wasn't, where's my brother? But then again he would have been confused and disorientated, and he trusts his brother so he knows he wouldn't have left him without a good reason. And perhaps the moment from when he woke up to the moment Dean got back to him wasn't that long?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top