Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2007, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Let me process for a minute. I'm just way too tongue-tied right now that I'd say one friggin word to describe it -nerve-wracking! I was literally on the edge of my seat most of the time.

Okay, be back with my review. I'm still processing it in my brain.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 01:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hehe. yeah, i was also out of words when i saw the final. i couldn't make up my mind about what was the best part.. and it drives me crazy. still haven't fined it jet.

------------------------------
Dean, He is my everything!!
Darkwix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 05:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob1983 (View Post)
Also, I loved the opening with Carry on My Wayward Son by Kansas. That song suits Dean and Sam perfectly. I believe Supernatural has used that song before back in season 1.
Yeah, at the beginning of Devil's Trap
I have to gather my thoughts before leaving a comment to both this and AHBL Part 1, but I have to say really love Kripke for not leaving us hanging with a massive cliffhanger. I mean, that's a huge sign of respect for us fans since at the moment they didn't know if they would get another season or not. Not like OTH's S3 one when they got the news of a S4 at the very last minute
It had some kind of closure like he said but left the road open for so many things

Ele
Akira14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 06:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

i thought the eposide was great
i was so glad to see there father
when the demon made that deal for 1 year i was in so much shock i cant believe her
i just loved the eposide
i think there is a 3 season because they need to find the other demons you know
it was awesome when he was telling the story to Sam about when they were little
the eposide was incredible!
Music_Is_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music_Is_Love (View Post)
i thought the eposide was great
i was so glad to see there father
when the demon made that deal for 1 year i was in so much shock i cant believe her
i just loved the eposide
i think there is a 3 season because they need to find the other demons you know
it was awesome when he was telling the story to Sam about when they were little
the eposide was incredible!
They have already announced that there will be a third season. *squee*

I just watched the epi last night, and oh good gourd!! I can't even believe how much Dean had me crying...and Sammy Man, just killing that guy in cold blood...that's going to be interesting watching him...he's sooo going to go 'S2 Angel' on us!

I loved Bobby in this episode, he's like their serogate father. So protective and just loves those guys so much. I wonder if he'll be around a lot more next season...I hope so. Him and Ellen could be their new mommy and daddy.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Deej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 09:07 AM
Extreme Fan

I was just speaking to my friend and he too liked the finale of S2. He thought that it was the perfect ending for S2 and beginning for S3. I mentioned how Sam shot Jake in cold blood and the way he wiped the blood off his face and he said that it was good because it created a sense of doubt in the minds of the audience that the YED might be right and it might not be all Sam that Dean brought back.

BTW, I was watching Stargate SG-1 with my hubby last night and did you know that the actress that plays Ellen Harvelle was also on SG-1? She played a Tok'ra who saved Jack's life. When I saw her I was like, "Hey! That's Ellen from the Roadhouse!"
Cristinethegoodwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 09:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

The finale was great, I just finished watching it and I can't wait to see what Season 3 will be like (yes CW is bringing back Supernatural S3! yayy)

By the end of the episode all I could sing was " the yellow demon is dead the yellow demon is dead high hoo"

I love Dean (Jensen!), he's amazing. He constantly gets me to tears especially in this episode! When their father made an appearance like I expected, it was very touching!

I'm really curious to see how they get Dean out of this one, and who will be the next major villian to cross these two boys paths! I don't think this storyline is over with Sam's special powers. We saw a darker side to Sam and this might just get ugly!
charlize_angel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlize_angel4 (View Post)
The finale was great, I just finished watching it and I can't wait to see what Season 3 will be like (yes CW is bringing back Supernatural S3! yayy)

By the end of the episode all I could sing was " the yellow demon is dead the yellow demon is dead high hoo"

I love Dean (Jensen!), he's amazing. He constantly gets me to tears especially in this episode! When their father made an appearance like I expected, it was very touching!

I'm really curious to see how they get Dean out of this one, and who will be the next major villian to cross these two boys paths! I don't think this storyline is over with Sam's special powers. We saw a darker side to Sam and this might just get ugly!
I'm tellin ya...Angel Season 2 of Buffy...All over again.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 05-19-2007, 09:56 AM
Extreme Fan

As soon as the episode began with 'Carry On My Wayward Son' I knew it was going to be amazing.

Then I saw 'Jeffrey Dean Morgan' in the beginning credits & wondered if they put that in cos they showed him in previous episodes or hewas going to come back.....its times like these I am glad I'm spoiler-free!!!!

What an amazing finale. Dean sacrificing himself, even though I had a feeling it was going to happen it still shocked me, 1 year? Poor Sammy.

I love Bobby & yey Ellen was alive!!

Bye bye YED, you shall be missed??!?!?!?

Daddy saved his boys. Thank God!!!

That is all,haha!!
Old 05-19-2007, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Just watched both eppys and what a finale. Can't wait for next season and I'll have to catch up because I've missed 2x09 - 2x19
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkative One (View Post)
Just watched both eppys and what a finale. Can't wait for next season and I'll have to catch up because I've missed 2x09 - 2x19
I had to go back and dowload a ton. But really its for my amusement and so I can make icons...I pretty much know how the story goes.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 05-19-2007, 12:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Buh-bye YED, you were just asking for it and finally the Winchester brothers gave you the ultimate wedgie!!
What a great ending to season 2. Carry on my wayward son was just the perfect song to start with, and to end the epi and the season with that Dean's half-loony grin-smirk *glee*

I just finished watching both parts, bc my computer melted last week and I got it running today.. so I've been MIA and totally out of everything and now I'm OD'd myself with SPN and my brain's just sizzling. And SUPERHYPERMEGA for season 3!! I bet they're gonna find a proper baddie for the next season, I mean, YED had to had a plan b or c or whatever. And Sam's gonna have to bust his brain to get Dean out of that deal. Buuuut, I'm getting ahead of everything, I'm just so darn excited!!!
CogitoErgoFeminaSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CogitoErgoFeminaSum (View Post)
Buh-bye YED, you were just asking for it and finally the Winchester brothers gave you the ultimate wedgie!!
What a great ending to season 2. Carry on my wayward son was just the perfect song to start with, and to end the epi and the season with that Dean's half-loony grin-smirk *glee*

I just finished watching both parts, bc my computer melted last week and I got it running today.. so I've been MIA and totally out of everything and now I'm OD'd myself with SPN and my brain's just sizzling. And SUPERHYPERMEGA for season 3!! I bet they're gonna find a proper baddie for the next season, I mean, YED had to had a plan b or c or whatever. And Sam's gonna have to bust his brain to get Dean out of that deal. Buuuut, I'm getting ahead of everything, I'm just so darn excited!!!
Well they saved that one guy from that the black dog demon girl. There's no reason at all why they can't do it again. They just have to be sneakier this time because she'll be expecting everything!!!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 05-20-2007, 02:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkative One (View Post)
Can't you just watch it at TV Links ?? its here i watch it..

------------------------------
Dean, He is my everything!!
Darkwix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 11:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Darn it! I can't believe S2 is over! I just can't?! How could I? I can't imagine next week without a SPN episode!.... S3 please come FAST! This summer is gonna be long

SO back to the AHBL2... I loved it! It couldn't end with better ending. There weren't any bitch/jerk line as I wished to but I was completely satisfied by what the end was! I was surprised I did not cry! I was prepared with handkerchiefs and everything but no tears. However, Dean owned the episode. Jensen proved for like a thousand time he is an awesome actor with lots of talent *NODS* The scenes at the beginning with Sammy were absolutely heartbreaking! I got all with cold shivers and I kinda felt like I am in the show, standing there doing nothing....just watching how amazing Dean is! Also, when Sam woke up and he checked out his wound at the mirror and as he was taking up his shirt I whispered: "A little bit higher Sammy" LOL.....
This Samuel Colt is a freaking genius!!!! Seriously, he is awesome I love the whole idea with the Devil's trap and the gun and hell!
And John came back...Even for a couple of seconds but still he showed up! It was an amazing moment. I really enjoyed it, probably this moment hit me most in the entire episode! It was amazing LOL...