Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Supreme Fan

This was by far my favorite finale of all the shows I watch. It was intense, I didn't predict what was going to happen. I really thought Sam was going to be dead throughout the ep until the very end. I LOVED all the amazing brother moments, Jensen and Jared were phenominal. I was crying like a moron, and cried some more at the end with the return of hot!dad. It's funny cause I was trying to think of ways for Sam to come back to life, and some of my ideas were pretty out there. Never once did I think of that demon from 'crossroad blues.' How simple.... Did anyone else shout when Dean killed the YED? I am so amped for next season! . And I really want to know how Mary knows of the demon. And finally, I really loved alllll the brotherly love, but I think my favorite was at the end with Sam telling Dean what does he think his job is? I've always said that it's not just Dean protecting and sacrificing for Sam, Sam's job is to do the same for Dean.

I'm so glad I tivo-ed it .
Old 05-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

I know, Holly! I was just about to watch it again. I highly enjoyed this finale. I love the brothers.
meli5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, I was so not expecting to cry watching this show. That ending just chokes me. What's going to happen to Dean now?

BTW, a little trivia for ya'll. Did you know that the actor who plays the Yellow Eyed Demon is the same dude that was hunting Kate Austin on LOST?

Cristinethegoodwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 03:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

I absolutely loved the whole episode. Amazing, I cried for practically half of it but it was a great combination of heart breaking, funny moments. The ending was great, loved the season 1 reference and all the brotherly moments, Dean totally shocked me by making that deal. How are they ever get him out of that one?
malena987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

omgg i loved that eppy and when john came back from the dead to help dean, and then before he left he was crying and everyone was tearing up and i was just balling and then i cried when it was over. lol Can't wait for the new season to start
Old 05-18-2007, 05:55 AM
Master Fan

omg brilliant episode I absolutely love love loved it omg the john/dean scene by far my favourite moment! I loved Dean's final line 'we've got work to do' such a reminder of the pilot

Last edited by Emily; 05-18-2007 at 06:07 AM
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Well...As always, I feel I need to watch it a second time to absorb everything. But my first reaction is that it was good and it (mostly) wrapped up nicely but I can't help but say it wasn't nearly as exciting for me as the season 1 finale.

I cried during the Dean/Bobby scene when Bobby said "Do you really think that low of yourself?" *SOB* That's what I've always said of Dean. He doesn't think well of himself and that to me, is very sad.

Jensen was amazing in every movement, sound, look etc... LOL...I almost broke down when he was at the crossroads. No Dean NO!!! But that kiss was hawt. I love watching his lips when he kisses a girl *sigh* (guess I know why I had that naughty dream last night)

I loved when he called Jake a bitch. There were some great moments between Sam & Dean at the end and I loved Sam, "It's my turn to take care of you." Whoo hoo! But when Dean said "Don't be mad at me." his voice sounded so weary and child-like. I started crying again.

I find it peculiar that Dean cries quite a bit now but yet when he sees his father he doesn't. Papa came and saved them. That was cool!

"That was for our mom" was touching.

It was weird seeing Ellen. I dunno. She just didn't gel for me in this episode. The whole demon situation felt a bit anti-climatic to me but it set up season 3 nicely.

I liked how we got closure but not fully - still don't know what was up with Momma knowing the demon and Sam's demon blood.
"You stink like sex." -Dean Winchester

Last edited by CrystalPistol; 05-18-2007 at 07:12 AM
CrystalPistol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I find it peculiar that Dean cries quite a bit now but yet when he sees his father he doesn't. Papa came and saved them. That was cool!
He got teary eyed but the tears never fell.

meli5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 09:14 AM
Supreme Fan

What a great season finale! I loved all the brotherly moments and how Dean sacrificed himself to bring back Sam. Nice story for season 3. I loved seeing John back too....especially since he helped the boys! I liked how the episode ended nicely while bringing on great storylines for next season to keep it exciting.

There's so much I can fake
There's only so much that I can prove
avi by open_distance
UltimateFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i was soo happy how it ended, and how dean sold his soul for sam to live. he is such a good brother to sam even though they fight alot, at the end there are there for eachother.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

i love love LOVE this episode! and when john come back for a moment.. i was like OOOH!!!! *crying* this was soo the best episode every!!!

------------------------------
Dean, He is my everything!!
Darkwix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 04:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Old 05-18-2007, 05:51 PM
Banned

This has to be the best season finale so far. It was awesome seeing Dean, Sam, and their dead all work together to kill the demon. I loved the part where Dean killed the demon. It sucks that he made a deal. I think that storyline will give Supernatural an out if say it does get cancelled next season. I hope it doesn't and I hope Sam can save Dean.

Also, I loved the opening with Carry on My Wayward Son by Kansas. That song suits Dean and Sam perfectly. I believe Supernatural has used that song before back in season 1.
Jacob1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
Screencap Zip everyone
Old 05-18-2007, 07:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Amazing finale! I loved it.

I was crying when John came backfor the short moment and helped his sons, and looked at them proudly

We got hugging finally!

I'm lost for words I think I need to re-watch it to make sense
wag1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top