Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-01-2006, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

It's like Anne is more vulnerable in a sense. Ginnie, IMO, has a wall built up, not a huge one but it's there. She's more conservative and cautious, it's not exactly a bad thing but it's not always a good thing either. I do understand though why it's there. As the oldest you are expected to pick up the slack in a one parent house hold and you just grow up quicker.
I love you but, I don't even know why
Old 06-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidbit2008
It's like Anne is more vulnerable in a sense. Ginnie, IMO, has a wall built up, not a huge one but it's there. She's more conservative and cautious, it's not exactly a bad thing but it's not always a good thing either. I do understand though why it's there. As the oldest you are expected to pick up the slack in a one parent house hold and you just grow up quicker.
I hear ya I'm the oldest child and I was ten before my parents had anymore kids so I pretty much grew up being a little mom/babysitter.

Old 06-01-2006, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CrazyBeautiful-
I hear ya I'm the oldest child and I was ten before my parents had anymore kids so I pretty much grew up being a little mom/babysitter.
I'm the oldest, too. I was 7 1/2 when my parents separated(divorce followed 1 yr and a 1/2 later), he's always been around but it's not the same as having them both at home. My little brother is 2 1/2 yrs behind me and my lil sis is 4 yrs behind him. I've always mothered them a bit so to speak, more Jill than Taylor but they've each gotten their share. It just comes with the territory.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

It's easier to relate to my little sister because she's trying to act older now...she's going to be 10 this year but she seems older My brother still acts like he's 3 or something...he just turned 8.

Old 06-02-2006, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

see.. that's why i think i was drawn to Marjee more at first.. she's 3rd in line just like me... and there's four kids in our family too.. except i think i was the "good" kid, only in the sense that i knew what not to do, because my sister and brother had already done it and i'd learned from them.. besides, i was always out playing softball at tournaments and what not.. i didn't have time to do anything else..
Old 06-02-2006, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

I don't see Marjee as much of an athletic person.

If you could picture each sister playing any sport, what would you say they played (if any)?

Ginnie- Cheerleading
Anne - Softball
Marjee - Field Hockey
Rose - None

Old 06-02-2006, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

good call on the sports Jess.. Yay!! anne plays softball!! i play softball.. and anne is my favorite!! haha... kidding..

i think i could also see Anne or Rose playing volleyball and maybe Marjee being a catcher or goalie.. but ginnie is totally a cheerleader!
Old 06-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

Can't you picture Ginnie in the cheerleading outfit, with her hair pulled back in a pony tail and all curled

Oo Volleyball I didn't even think of that.

Old 06-02-2006, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

oohh.. rose could play tennis.. and i could picture ginnie playing tennis too..

you think marjee would be a bad ass soccer player, or what?
Old 06-02-2006, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah Marjee and socce seem to go.

I was almost going to say tennis for Ginnie too!

Old 06-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

but, like.. tennis and a country club.. like you'd see on tv.. all prissy and stuff.. not that that is how it is in real life, no offense to anyone.. but the way that media always portrays country clubs..
Old 06-02-2006, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCsGirl
but, like.. tennis and a country club.. like you'd see on tv.. all prissy and stuff.. not that that is how it is in real life, no offense to anyone.. but the way that media always portrays country clubs..
I personally have never seen anyone even play tennis at a country club..it's more about golfing And I've never seen young, pretty girls hanging out at country clubs either...only middle aged to older people.

Old 06-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I personally have never seen anyone even play tennis at a country club..it's more about golfing And I've never seen young, pretty girls hanging out at country clubs either...only middle aged to older people.
hah.. you're probably right..

but i don't think i see any of the girls playing basketball.. it's funny..
Old 06-02-2006, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCsGirl
hah.. you're probably right..

but i don't think i see any of the girls playing basketball.. it's funny..
Nope none of them look like BBall girls.

Old 06-02-2006, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's easier to relate to my little sister because she's trying to act older now...she's going to be 10 this year but she seems older My brother still acts like he's 3 or something...he just turned 8.
My little sister will be ten this year too. That's cool. The little brother will be 14 and he's showing his age I hate that age, boys get soo.. ughh. lol.

I couldn't see Ginnie as a cheerleader. I cheer for b-ball. I could actually see Rose cheering before her.

I could see Anne playing tennis or maybe doing swim team. Marjee, soccer, I coud def. see her playing soccer .. I could see Rose playing soccer too actually, she'd be trying to be like Marjee and what not but I could see her acutally being pretty good.

Ohh I bet Ginnie was a Ballet girl. hee hee.. I can just see her, hair pulled back in a perfect neat little bun with toe shoes on, laced up perfectly.