Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2007, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Marjee Sorelli/Lizzy Caplan #3: Classes may be over, but new adventures are ahead

Where is she now?

Fan List
*ask to be added*

-CrazyBeautiful-
IWant2BeMarjee
Michelle Dessler
GracesAngel

Credits

Actress - filmography

Crashing as Jacqueline
The Class (2006) as Kat
"Related" (2005 -2006) as Marjee Sorelli
Love Is the Drug (2005) as Sara Weller
Mean Girls (2004) as Janis Ian
"The Pitts" (2003) as Faith Pitt
Everybody's Doing It (2002) asAngela
Orange County (2002) as Party Girl
Hardcore Action News (2002) as Lizzy Lyons
From Where I Sit (2000) as Lily

Notable TV Guest Appearances

"Tru Calling" playing "Avery Bishop"
"The Sharon Osbourne Show" playing "Herself" 12 May 2004
"Once and Again" playing "Sarah"
"Smallville" playing "Tina Greer"
"Undeclared" playing "Beautiful Girl" in Pilot
"Freaks and Geeks" playing "Sara"

Pictures

Last edited by KCsGirl; 09-26-2007 at 05:23 PM
Old 05-15-2007, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

The Class is CANCELLED say it isn't so CBS!!!

Quote:
CBS cancels 'Jericho,' two others
'Class,' 'Home' axed; 'Your Mother' renewed
By JOSEF ADALIANCBS has apparently nuked "Jericho," dismissed "Class" and closed the book on "Close to Home."
Net wasn't commenting Tuesday, but several people familiar with the situation said none of the skeins has been given a series order for next season. "Close to Home" had been considered near dead for several months now, with "Class" on the longshot list, but there had been speculation that CBS would exercise some patience with "Jericho."

Eye skeins getting better news this week include "How I Met Your Mother," which has been picked up for a third season. Eye's most buzzworthy laffer might seem to be a no-brainer for renewal, but CBS execs make producers sweat it out until the last minute.

End for "Close to Home" comes after two seasons for the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced drama. Cancellation also means that, for the first time in many years, Bruckheimer will be losing a show from his still impressive slate of hits. It's also the second consecutive year Bruckheimer has failed to place a new show on the nets' skeds.

"The Class" is a heartbreaker for the small audience of the Warner Bros. TV-produced show, which seemed to find its creative voice toward the end of its shortened first season. It also produced stable ratings in the 8:30 p.m. slot, but the show's lofty auspices and huge pre-season hype had CBS execs hoping for more.

As previously reported, "The Unit," "Numbers" and "Ghost Whisperer" will be back next season, as will "NCIS" and all three "CSI" skeins.

Sole CBS frosh drama set to return is "Shark." Eye is also moving forward with another year of "Rules of Engagement."
Variety.com - CBS cancels 'Jericho,' two others

Old 05-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I kind of figured. So sad.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, CBS sucks.

I'm sad about it, but I'm actually more sad for the actors. I know they'll all find work, but they just really all loved this show so much and really seemed to adore working together. In my head I just have a picture of them all getting together and getting wasted...and then crying about it. LOL.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raya (View Post)
Yeah, CBS sucks.

I'm sad about it, but I'm actually more sad for the actors. I know they'll all find work, but they just really all loved this show so much and really seemed to adore working together. In my head I just have a picture of them all getting together and getting wasted...and then crying about it. LOL.
LOL! I think it's more like cry and then get wasted and then maybe more crying if they are anything like some of my friends.

I feel bad too, I know Lizzy really really wanted to keep working on the show. She adored the people there.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

so stupid!!!

cbs, cw, and wb are STUPID!!
Old 05-16-2007, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

I just wish they had known in time to audition for new pilot. I'm sure at least one person from that show would have gotten a part.

Old 05-16-2007, 10:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Did I understand that correctly? CBS is keeping "Rules of Engagement" but not "The Class"? That is insane! David Spade is the only highlight on that show and even he can't save it. "The Class" is witty, funny, and all the characters really seem to fit together. I hope Marjee can find a job with a mid-season replacement, maybe...
Old 05-16-2007, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

I've never even seen Rules of Engagement, but from the little i've heard of it,it doesn't seem that good. I wish the Class had gotten another chance. They won the People's Choice award! That has to say something about the audience.

Old 05-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CrazyBeautiful- (View Post)
I've never even seen Rules of Engagement, but from the little i've heard of it,it doesn't seem that good. I wish the Class had gotten another chance. They won the People's Choice award! That has to say something about the audience.
"Rules of Engagement" is not worth wasting your time. The characters aren't that great and the storylines are old and recycled from other shows. Why is it that good, decent shows always get canceleld? "Related" was a wonderful show. "The Class" was not amazing, but it was getting better. I hate when you get attached to a show and it has a fanbase and is popular and it is still cancelled!
Old 05-16-2007, 03:08 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm still annoyed at CBS cancelling Still Standing. Silly stupid show but I liked it dammit!
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 05-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnaVitaSegreta (View Post)
"Rules of Engagement" is not worth wasting your time. The characters aren't that great and the storylines are old and recycled from other shows. Why is it that good, decent shows always get canceleld? "Related" was a wonderful show. "The Class" was not amazing, but it was getting better. I hate when you get attached to a show and it has a fanbase and is popular and it is still cancelled!
I agree. Lizzie was in Freaks and Geeks and that was cancelled wayyyyy to early

Old 05-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I agree. Lizzie was in Freaks and Geeks and that was cancelled wayyyyy to early
I never saw "Freaks and Geeks" but I heard a lot about it. It was like "Sports Night" and "Arrested Development" in that it was popular among the media and an elite fan base, but it just never got the widespread public appeal, right? I seem to remember a lot of press about it, but the ratings just weren't there...
Old 05-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

I was one of those shows where the critics loved it and the viewers can't understand why no one is watching it.

Old 05-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I just wish they had known in time to audition for new pilot. I'm sure at least one person from that show would have gotten a part.
Lizzy told me that they weren't even allowed to go out for other pilots, which really makes CBS suck even more. How do you tell people they can't go out for other projects and then not even bring their show back? Ugh!