Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That sucks.
Old 11-27-2021, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Not getting my hopes up for any (yet I keep buying more).

The repeat is on YouTube this time.

and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave

Last edited by Violent Delights; 12-25-2021 at 02:13 PM
Old 02-09-2022, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Alright, I know it's been over 2 months. Let me have it.

In all fairness though. Crazy December. Away most of January. Go easy on this old WT fan.

So less than two months away till the London World's Collide concert. So far it looks like the world tour is going ahead this year. Which is great, but in some ways quite nerve wrecking. Ok, so I managed to travel to Norway and Sweden, got through being on a packed plane without catching anything, I'm fully vaccinated and boosted (until they roll out a fourth jab). Going to concerts again should be a piece of cake. But it still makes me nervous. Huge crowds. Travelling to London. I'm debating on whether I should go or not.
Old 02-09-2022, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

you have a real life, I get it.

Oh I'm beyond ready. this show will hopefully be my 3rd this year. I've had Covid twice and finally got my booster last week, so I'm ready to live with this crap and go to all the normal things again.

I think anything that's just a UK tour will be fine, but anything that includes multiple EU countries has a chance of messing things up. I'm seeing Halestorm at the end of the month and they cancelled the scheduled European dates and it's now just a UK tour.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 02-09-2022, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

And I'm sure you do too.

Don't get me wrong I'm SO ready to go back to doing normal things, concerts being one of them. Travelling to Norway was a good stepping stone. I realise that we do have to learn to live with it, just like the flu and everything else, but I just feel that the last two years has made me somewhat paranoid even so. I've not had covid yet (touch wood). Though I do remember being pretty ill waaayy back in late December 2019, which was after the New York trip and Wales Comic Con. But that was when it was in it's super early stages so I doubt it was that.

Yes, true, given the different rules different countries still have right now. Interesting.
Old 02-11-2022, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Looks like it's decided then. I'm kinda relieved in a way. Now I can make provisions to change my holiday dates from work and move them to either the end of April or to the new tour dates.

**Worlds Collide Tour Update***

As the world is slowly reopening again, we have been feeling optimistic about the tour actually taking place in March and April. However - a lot of countries still have restrictions in place, and we are forced to make a decision right now for logistical reasons.

We are aware that many fans are preparing to make their plans to attend the shows, some of which involve travel, and given the uncertainty as to exactly when certain countries will lift their restrictions, we are left with no choice but to reschedule the tour, hopefully for the final time. We expect to be able to announce the new dates in the next few days, which we anticipate will be in November and early December of this year.

All tickets, including meet & greet packages and VIP upgrades will remain valid.

We know you understand that many things are still outside of our control but we are very optimistic that we WILL be performing these shows and we kindly ask that you bear with us one more time while we arrange the tour so it can actually happen.

Stay tuned for the new dates in the next few days. We miss and love you, and we will definitely see you again. Stay safe.

Much love,

Within Temptation
Old 02-11-2022, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Ugh, I'm so done with this $*!*.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 02-11-2022, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, I know. It's frustrating, for sure. Wish we could just wave a magic wand and magic everything right again for the world. Goodbye covid forever. But I honestly believe they're making the absolute right decision. Rules here may be relaxing now, but to make a world tour happen, they need to have the rules relaxed everywhere in order to make it a seamless tour as possible. Course, they could just have the tour in this country in April and then everywhere else later in the year, but then wouldn't be fair to the rest of the fans around the world.

We've waited this long. Two whole years. What's another 7 months.
Old 02-12-2022, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

It's another 7 months, that's what.

It's making that 11 months for the Hydra tour feel like a fortnight.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 02-16-2022, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

I'm rebooked for November 15th, with a closer, cheaper hotel.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 02-16-2022, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

New dates, awesome. Gotta rearrange my time off work again. I already had two weeks off work towards the end of April so there's no point having the old London date off now. Really hoping our Kronos system will be back soon so it's easier to book holidays again. This time I'll book the hotel real soon.
Old 02-17-2022, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

consecutive dates for us, this time.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 02-18-2022, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yay. And London's the first up!
Old 02-18-2022, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

I just want it to happen now; I'll be wearing my 2020 t-shirt.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 02-18-2022, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I will be too
Closed Thread   Post New Thread