Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2005, 03:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey

Samii Thanks for starting the thread. And the title is not lamo.

Pat It hurts not to see the 'moderator of ca' under my name too.
Old 05-23-2005, 03:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samii
Although, if her two albums come out June 14th - thats pretty soon. There hasn't really been any promotion. I mean we've barely heard anything. That is weird, right?
I was just thinking about that recently. Shouldn't we be seeing a new video on tv, and a new song on the radio? The new albums will be released 3 weeks from now and I haven't heard anything yet.
Does anyone knoe when we'll get to listen to the new song and see the new video?
Old 05-23-2005, 08:07 AM
Passionate Fan

I doubt that the album will come out on June 14th. Although I ache for it to.. there are no promotional stuff to prove that it is in fact coming out soon.

NEW PICS!
Shopping at Maxfield with Jordan
May 21, 2005
click to enlarge
Old 05-23-2005, 08:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Wow, I did not hear about the two albums! I'm glad though she decided to do the blues stuff instead of keeping with the hiphop. Can't wait for her new album.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_J_23
lost lullaby, Christina will be releasing 2 albums this year. Her 2nd Spanish album and her 3rd album. Should be a great year for her along with being engaged and planning to wed in December.
Cool, thanks for answering!
I can't wait! It seems so long since Stripped came out. Wait, it has been a while, right? Like 2 years (or three years at the end of this year)?

- -
Nellie
Old 05-23-2005, 06:32 PM
Passionate Fan

I doubt the album will come out on the 14th either, there`s barely been any press for it.

But I don't know, I live in New York and alot of the radio stuff has been about up-coming radio-sponsered concerts and stuff so it probably wouldn't have been there anyway. Although if we don't have a single yet, they must have pushed the release date back right?

Does anyone listen to Spanish radio and know if there's been any buzz with a Spanish single or anything?
Old 05-23-2005, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Aw, she looks nice in those pictures.

As for the lack of promotion thing, I'm thinking something has to be off. That the release date was wrong or something. Like I could understand if the single was being released in three weeks, but two whole albums, with nothing leading up to it. I mean if I wasn't a fan who took an interest in finding stuff out, I wouldn't have had a clue about any of her upcoming projects. She lays pretty low. Which is an aspect that I like about her. But gosh darn, its dry in here. Heh.

I must say, its good seeing unfamiliar Christina fans. Hee.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

maita, my always fellow co-mod for the CA. thanks for the new Christina pics...love her outfit. She looks really cute and comfy.

New York City, CA isn't mentioned too much on the spanish radios, rarely at all. Maybe her single will be released mid June or early July and her album won't come out till later.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, she's so pretty. Her outfit's adorable! Thanks for the pics!
Old 05-24-2005, 12:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by New York City
Although if we don't have a single yet, they must have pushed the release date back right?
I think that the release date is wrong. There should be a single by now if the album is to be released on the 14th.

Quote:
She lays pretty low. Which is an aspect that I like about her. But gosh darn, its dry in here. Heh.
LOL. Yea, it's too dry!

Quote:
I must say, its good seeing unfamiliar Christina fans. Hee.
It sure is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_J_23
thanks for the new Christina pics...love her outfit. She looks really cute and comfy
No problemo. Yeap, she looks really really cute!
Old 05-24-2005, 01:05 AM
Passionate Fan

LEAVING TABLE EIGHT RESTO WITH JORDAN
May 21, 2005
click to enlarge

Old 05-24-2005, 01:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

I miss the black hair.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:02 AM
Passionate Fan

I miss the long blonde with black streaks
Old 05-24-2005, 10:35 PM
Passionate Fan

hi, i'm glad to see more discussions on this thread, haha i came out of lurkdom not too long ago, so i encourage all the lurkers out there to say something, anything lol

yeah i agree with all of you that the release date of June 14th is probably wrong, although it would be just awesome! hmmmm, it's gotta be soon though, definitely before Thanksgiving right? hehehe...i'm dying to hear what her voice can do with blues, kinda like the Etta James one she did.

and love the pics, i do also miss the black hair, it was gorrrgeous!

purplestar
Old 05-24-2005, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is her top see through? And I loved the black hair on her too! It looked so gorgeous!