Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-23-2006, 09:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic
Queer As Folk

The Theory Thread - What is going on???

Yeah, we lost the old thread so please re-post your theories.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah ... forgot about the theory thread. Well my theories have changed drastically as the show has progressed, but I'll get around to posting my old and new ones eventually.
Old 05-12-2006, 04:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

After watching Round Up, I think Healy was right. Kill them in the water. I see only a few hybrids capable of co-existing with humans. So far, all the hybrids seem to want to do is take over. This has become a real invasion now and I don't see how the military can just sit back and study the hybrids. At first I thought Healy was way too paranoid but now what he said is coming true. He called Szura a sociopath. He said that if the hybrids became a majority no place would be safe. I also thought the miltary or government was somehow involved but now I think they've either been hoodwinked or taken over by "invaders".
Old 05-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

I think Szura plans to use Miranda (the hurricane) to turn as many humans into hybrids as he can. Szura seems all about making Hybrids the species on Earth. Still, I get the feeling that he is not the true 'bad guy' and that this whole thing goes farther then Tom and Russell think it does.

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.