Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Failure II
I think one of my favorite Shawn episodes was "Cult Fiction." It was really emotional and showed a lot of depth that I love about Boy Meets World. I love especially at the end, when Shawn is in the hospital room with Mr. Turner, talking to God. It made me teary-eyed.
That was a very good episode, and for me, touched very close to home. In 7th grade grade we had a cool teacher like Mr. Turner, who we all just refered to as "Mister". Mister was young and rode a motercycle as well. Unfortunately, he got in a motercycle accident. The news was heartbreaking to all of us, b/c we were all so close to him. Fortunately, he survived and was back for our 8th grade yr. Mister is one of the teachers that I know I will always remember. Everytime I see that episode I get reminded of him.

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate
Old 06-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Loyal Fan

That was a good episode, I think that it was wonderfully acted, especially with Rider. I cry every time.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Cult Fiction was awesome. I also cry when Shawn is in the room at the end of it.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." (Oscar Wilde). ships - Shelle, Trilly, Cliffie, Laley, Nookie, Pathan, Notebookers, Jelle, Trory, B/A, J/H, P/J
Old 06-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawndelion
Cult Fiction was awesome. I also cry when Shawn is in the room at the end of it.
Me too.
Old 06-08-2005, 06:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I think one of my favorite Shawn episodes was "Cult Fiction." It was really emotional and showed a lot of depth that I love about Boy Meets World. I love especially at the end, when Shawn is in the hospital room with Mr. Turner, talking to God. It made me teary-eyed.
I loved that episode as well. I really missed Mr. Turner in the later seasons.
Old 06-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
That was the best. That was really the first we saw of Shawn's other side, and it still gets me teary-eyed. But it does bother me how Mr. Turner just dropped off the face of the planet after that episode.
Old 06-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Loyal Fan

I really did like Turner and his and Shawn's relationship. Sad to see him go.
Old 06-16-2005, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love how Shawn admitted he finally wanted a real relationship. And when he didn't want to be a screw up anymore.
Old 06-19-2005, 03:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callalily
I love how Shawn admitted he finally wanted a real relationship. And when he didn't want to be a screw up anymore.
I thought that was a real turning point in his life. It changed him for the better.
Old 06-19-2005, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadorexme
That was the best. That was really the first we saw of Shawn's other side, and it still gets me teary-eyed. But it does bother me how Mr. Turner just dropped off the face of the planet after that episode.
I hated that Mr. Turner just left and never showed up again. He was such a great character.
Old 06-19-2005, 06:59 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm sad that Turner left, too.
Old 06-23-2005, 06:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

I loved Sean. I loved him as a comedic character at the beginning and growing into so much more as the show went on.
Old 07-01-2005, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

Shawn and Mr. Turner's relationship was cute He was such a great guy, especially to take in a teenage boy! Wow. But he didn't treat him like a kid. He had respect for Shawn, and let Shawn make the decision of who he wanted to live with. And of course, yelled at him when he needed to be yelled at They also had many funny scenes together!!!
Old 07-01-2005, 08:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aw I love Shawn he was a really good friend
Old 07-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheartin
Shawn and Mr. Turner's relationship was cute He was such a great guy, especially to take in a teenage boy! Wow. But he didn't treat him like a kid. He had respect for Shawn, and let Shawn make the decision of who he wanted to live with. And of course, yelled at him when he needed to be yelled at They also had many funny scenes together!!!
I loved his relationship with Mr. Turner. It's so great that a teacher would take one of his students in.