Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-10-2005, 04:18 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_07
it would be so cool if he kidnapped her!lmao...i bet her bf's goin to be like 'wtf?where's my girlfriend?'
that would be funny as hell!!!!

lj
Old 06-10-2005, 06:10 PM
New Fan

people want hayden to quit acting because they think he sucked as annakin and that he had no chemistrey with nat! isnt that weird?
Old 06-10-2005, 06:20 PM
New Fan

who is cuter ryan gosling....hayden christensen...orlando bloom...collin ferrill?
Old 06-10-2005, 06:38 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayden fan13
who is cuter ryan gosling....hayden christensen...orlando bloom...collin ferrill?
I'll have to say Orlando is the best looking. Not the "now" Orlando though. I'm not liking the beardy, curly hair. Anyways, looks aren't everything. (except when it has to do with Nayden)
Old 06-10-2005, 07:40 PM
Loyal Fan

It's a toss between Hayden/Ryan...
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 06-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Ryan is great, but so is Hayden, lol.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:16 PM
New Fan

it's a toss up between ryan and hayden for me to!
Old 06-11-2005, 12:50 AM
Master Fan

Their all cute but Hayden for me People who think Hayden and Natalie have no chemistry are blind! Its so obvious; their probably just jealous

Hey miiis welcome to FF and the Nayden thread.
Old 06-11-2005, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I love both, lol.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

My silly comp had to be fixed so, I've missed SOOOO much! I wish Natalie a happy Be-lated B-day!!! A bit late I know! lol.

I love all the pics and articles posted, awsome! There are some who find the Nayden chem more obvious than others...they shall all see it!!! Especially with the cannes pictures and stuff, it was sooo there!
Old 06-11-2005, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, I'm glad your back now!
Old 06-11-2005, 06:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

aww I've missed ya Anji! And the rest of my fellow Naydens!

* I know this is a little off topic, but are Ryan and Racel dating? I know they had to kiss for the best kiss award and stuff but there seems to be a spark there??? hmmm...*
Old 06-11-2005, 07:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

I heard they were but I'm not sure. I understand where you're getting at because there does seem to be a spark there.
One Tree Hill | NHL | FIFA06 | #17
Old 06-11-2005, 10:50 AM
New Fan

hi, i lurk here sometimes.
here are articles i found about natalie & hayden that i found to be interesting.

article 1:
'Star Wars' preview shows real passion by Ruthe Stein - Friday, March 8, 2002 - San Francisco Chronicle - Las Vegas -- I was treated to a sneak peek at 10 minutes of the new "Star Wars" movie Tuesday evening at the ShoWest convention, and it sure looked sexier than the other episodes. Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman display real passion as Anakin and Amidala. They kiss, embrace and touch each other like lovers. In one suggestive scene, Anakin wakes up in bed with a satisfied smile.

article 2:
From March 10th-New York Times Magazine-Space Boy
''I think I work harder than anybody else my age,'' he says matter-of-factly. ''Not to sound conceited, but I just don't meet anybody in the industry that I work with who is so devoted to always being in that mind-set of character.''

Apparently, Natalie Portman, who reprises her ''Phantom Menace'' role as Queen Amidala, found herself included in that group of laggards at times. Christensen would take the task of playing Portman's on-screen love interest (their union will eventually produce Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia) to Actors Studio extremes. ''I don't want to make it sound like he's difficult to work with, because he's not at all, but he's very focused,'' Portman says. ''Hayden would get mad at me occasionally for not taking something seriously enough. There were scenes where the entire take would be us walking up stairs, and he would be like: 'You're swinging your arms too much! You're not taking it seriously! You're not walking the way your character would walk!' I would get all p***ed off at him and be like, 'It's not your place.' But he would be right.''

article 3:
from natalieportman.com - archived news july 2002
Benydowntown posted this encounter with Natalie Portman..

Natalie eating Tofu with a peanut glaze - I'm hard at work on a friday night a couple of weeks back when one of the waitresses tells me "Your girlfriends here" The dim-witted fellow I am say's " I don't have one"....but the I realized...Portman's back! I told the waitress not to let her order because I'd make her something special ( I was inspired by a certain EZ board member to make this dish.) I made her mesculan salad topped with tofu in a peanut glaze (a little known fact is that Natalie Portman loves Peanut butter) After a while the waitress tells me that NP wants to meet the chef. So i put on a nice suit jacket and go to her table...I was late by then and the place was near empty. I appoarched her table and noticed she was dining with a certain Jedi, Mr. Christanson. I saw her and she saw me and her face lit up. She let out a "BEN! How are you! this salad is so good! ( I was surprsed she remebered me, and she looked so good....what veautiful eyes she has) How did you kn ow i like Peanut Butter! I told her "I read your article in Allure" She gave me a blank look then said "oww thats right I mentioned putter butter and jelly didn't I. I did lot of interviews lately.) She then said "What are you reading Allure for any way." I replyed "Well I was shopping in the supermarket on day and noticed the cover, and I said to myself, isn't that the girl that comes into my resturant. You should of told me you were in Mas Attacks, I love that movie." She gave me a loud laugh at that. (A little known fact is that NP has a very loud laugh for somebody of her size. It is very nasal) She was stunned that i mentioned that movie because nobody does. I asked why she was with HC and asked if they were dating. She said no and told me it was a friendly dinner (I beileved her) The best part of him being thier was, the fact it was him that complained about my Tuna the first time Natalie was in my resturant. Apprantly I didn't know who he was at the time. I asked him " Whats wrong with my Tuna!" He said he was sorry and didn't know that was me. I forgave him. I then lit up a cigarette. NP complained but HC took a drag. She then got a phone call so the conversation turn to me and HC> But I'll save that one for his web-site. After about 20 minutes she got off the phone and we had a nice conversatin about her school and her calasses and then we parted ways. She even gave me a little kiss (and then complained I smoked) She said she'd be back.... OH yeah!- I'm B...T....D P.S. She say's she's Single!!!

Hope you guys find them interesting too.
Can you add me too?
thanks.
Old 06-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilleyn
hi, i lurk here sometimes.
here are articles i found about natalie & hayden that i found to be interesting.

article 1:
'Star Wars' preview shows real passion by Ruthe Stein - Friday, March 8, 2002 - San Francisco Chronicle - Las Vegas -- I was treated to a sneak peek at 10 minutes of the new "Star Wars" movie Tuesday evening at the ShoWest convention, and it sure looked sexier than the other episodes. Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman display real passion as Anakin and Amidala. They kiss, embrace and touch each other like lovers. In one suggestive scene, Anakin wakes up in bed with a satisfied smile.

article 2:
From March 10th-New York Times Magazine-Space Boy
''I think I work harder than anybody else my age,'' he says matter-of-factly. ''Not to sound conceited, but I just don't meet anybody in the industry that I work with who is so devoted to always being in that mind-set of character.''

Apparently, Natalie Portman, who reprises her ''Phantom Menace'' role as Queen Amidala, found herself included in that group of laggards at times. Christensen would take the task of playing Portman's on-screen love interest (their union will eventually produce Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia) to Actors Studio extremes. ''I don't want to make it sound like he's difficult to work with, because he's not at all, but he's very focused,'' Portman says. ''Hayden would get mad at me occasionally for not taking something seriously enough. There were scenes where the entire take would be us walking up stairs, and he would be like: 'You're swinging your arms too much! You're not taking it seriously! You're not walking the way your character would walk!' I would get all p***ed off at him and be like, 'It's not your place.' But he would be right.''

article 3:
from natalieportman.com - archived news july 2002
Benydowntown posted this encounter with Natalie Portman..

Natalie eating Tofu with a peanut glaze - I'm hard at work on a friday night a couple of weeks back when one of the waitresses tells me "Your girlfriends here" The dim-witted fellow I am say's " I don't have one"....but the I realized...Portman's back! I told the waitress not to let her order because I'd make her something special ( I was inspired by a certain EZ board member to make this dish.) I made her mesculan salad topped with tofu in a peanut glaze (a little known fact is that Natalie Portman loves Peanut butter) After a while the waitress tells me that NP wants to meet the chef. So i put on a nice suit jacket and go to her table...I was late by then and the place was near empty. I appoarched her table and noticed she was dining with a certain Jedi, Mr. Christanson. I saw her and she saw me and her face lit up. She let out a "BEN! How are you! this salad is so good! ( I was surprsed she remebered me, and she looked so good....what veautiful eyes she has) How did you kn ow i like Peanut Butter! I told her "I read your article in Allure" She gave me a blank look then said "oww thats right I mentioned putter butter and jelly didn't I. I did lot of interviews lately.) She then said "What are you reading Allure for any way." I replyed "Well I was shopping in the supermarket on day and noticed the cover, and I said to myself, isn't that the girl that comes into my resturant. You should of told me you were in Mas Attacks, I love that movie." She gave me a loud laugh at that. (A little known fact is that NP has a very loud laugh for somebody of her size. It is very nasal) She was stunned that i mentioned that movie because nobody does. I asked why she was with HC and asked if they were dating. She said no and told me it was a friendly dinner (I beileved her) The best part of him being thier was, the fact it was him that complained about my Tuna the first time Natalie was in my resturant. Apprantly I didn't know who he was at the time. I asked him " Whats wrong with my Tuna!" He said he was sorry and didn't know that was me. I forgave him. I then lit up a cigarette. NP complained but HC took a drag. She then got a phone call so the conversation turn to me and HC> But I'll save that one for his web-site. After about 20 minutes she got off the phone and we had a nice conversatin about her school and her calasses and then we parted ways. She even gave me a little kiss (and then complained I smoked) She said she'd be back.... OH yeah!- I'm B...T....D P.S. She say's she's Single!!!

Hope you guys find them interesting too.
Can you add me too?
thanks.

that´sinteresting
thanks for posting