Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2005, 07:03 AM
Total Fan

the new thread and what Natalie said about Hayden!
Old 06-08-2005, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

oh my! Hayden wanted Natalie there when he was in bed shirtless im getting carried away. Its so sweet he asked for her to be there and even greater is that she did stay there
Old 06-08-2005, 08:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lh2005
oh my! Hayden wanted Natalie there when he was in bed shirtless im getting carried away. Its so sweet he asked for her to be there and even greater is that she did stay there
Natalie stayed throughout the shot included the re-shot. Oh my, lucky Nat
Old 06-08-2005, 09:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suwanie
Natalie stayed throughout the shot included the re-shot. Oh my, lucky Nat
that is sooo sweet that he wanted her there and what I love more is that she chose to stay!!! AHH!!
Old 06-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

JavaSiva oh agreed with you Okay, here i found another article from www.natalie-portman.net which also shows how lucky Nat is. It was quite long ago article (year 2000 during AOTC shootings) and i hope it's okay to re-post here. What fascinates me is Hayden was/is always a caring person especially towards Natalie. Oh my, you are so lucky Nat !

Here it goes ...

Spy Report from Seville per SithNET

HOLLYWOOD Wednesday September 20, 2000 11:09 AM PT (100% Natalie Newzwire) -

For Natalie, filming is complete and she is back in School a week late according to our sources at Harvared but here's a Spanish account on Natalie during the last week of filming. Mercedes Conde, a Spanish informant for the Spanish site SithNET brings us an account of Natalie in tears. This is only a small excerpt on her visit to the Episode II set translated by Juan Urdániz.

"Later, I watch at my left and I see a small girl, very thin, with a white smock. She was Natalie! She was crying and was coming with Ahmed at his side talking to her affectionately while he seizes her by the weist. We don't know what happened, whether she discussed angrily with Lucas, whether she was afraid by the people, whether it was the heat, I don't know. There are rumours about her being ill, and something about a medication, but in that case she would have been bad in other moments of the day, and nothing happened. It had to be a dispute or being afraid of the public. In a few moments Hayden came, watched her in a tender way, and started to talk next to her ear and embrassing her."

Later in the day, Mercedes describes the autograph signing for small kids and extras,
"The bodyguard was opening a way all the time. She was wearing a dark T-shirt, fair wide trousers, a plait and smiling all the time. She went with Lucas to greet the people and then came Hayden and once again the same, a thousand girls. I tried at least shaking the hand, but the security staff took him into a car, and bring him out of there."

Credits go to www.natalie-portman.net & www.loresdelsith.net
Old 06-08-2005, 11:08 AM
clm
Loyal Fan

awww! what a cute article! Could i be added to the list plz?

Icon: girls_are_weird
Old 06-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suwanie
JavaSiva oh agreed with you Okay, here i found another article from www.natalie-portman.net which also shows how lucky Nat is. It was quite long ago article (year 2000 during AOTC shootings) and i hope it's okay to re-post here. What fascinates me is Hayden was/is always a caring person especially towards Natalie. Oh my, you are so lucky Nat !

Here it goes ...

Spy Report from Seville per SithNET

HOLLYWOOD Wednesday September 20, 2000 11:09 AM PT (100% Natalie Newzwire) -

For Natalie, filming is complete and she is back in School a week late according to our sources at Harvared but here's a Spanish account on Natalie during the last week of filming. Mercedes Conde, a Spanish informant for the Spanish site SithNET brings us an account of Natalie in tears. This is only a small excerpt on her visit to the Episode II set translated by Juan Urdániz.

"Later, I watch at my left and I see a small girl, very thin, with a white smock. She was Natalie! She was crying and was coming with Ahmed at his side talking to her affectionately while he seizes her by the weist. We don't know what happened, whether she discussed angrily with Lucas, whether she was afraid by the people, whether it was the heat, I don't know. There are rumours about her being ill, and something about a medication, but in that case she would have been bad in other moments of the day, and nothing happened. It had to be a dispute or being afraid of the public. In a few moments Hayden came, watched her in a tender way, and started to talk next to her ear and embrassing her."

Later in the day, Mercedes describes the autograph signing for small kids and extras,
"The bodyguard was opening a way all the time. She was wearing a dark T-shirt, fair wide trousers, a plait and smiling all the time. She went with Lucas to greet the people and then came Hayden and once again the same, a thousand girls. I tried at least shaking the hand, but the security staff took him into a car, and bring him out of there."

Credits go to www.natalie-portman.net & www.loresdelsith.net

this is sooooo nice
i´ve read it before,mercedes conde said others things that i will post very soon
Old 06-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

that spy report is awesome! I hope they have a more recent one!
Old 06-08-2005, 12:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

i found this on the web
this happened when they were filming episode II in Sevilla,spain
In Spanish
"...........El caso es que Hayden le daba con su ventilador en los pies a Natalie, mientras ella, con el suyo, le daba a él en la nuca y él le acariciaba el brazo. '¡Ah!' dije '¡estos dos están juntos seguro!', se comportaban como una pareja de enamorados ... miradas, roces, gestos...

"Bueno en eso se levantaron un segundo y all�* estábamos frente por frente Hayden , Natalie, Alfonso y yo (con Daniela abrazada delante de mi). Las dos parejas nos estuvimos mirando fijamente. Le dije a Alfonso: 't�*o, ésto es de pel�*cula, a ésto se le llama Duelo de Titanes (yo estaba mirando sin pestañear a Natalie y ella lo mismo a mi)'. Sin quitarle ojo, Alfonso empezó a re�*rse y me dijo: '¿sabes que? lo peor es que con estos dos somos nosotros los que vamos a perder' y añadió riéndose 'seguro que Natalie estará pensando: ¿qué hago yo con el rubito éste teniendo frente a m�* este pedazo de hombre?'

En eso apoyé la barbilla en la cabeza de Daniela y Natalie que segu�*a mirándome, vió a la niña y me sonrió; no una sonrisa abierta, sino una pequeña y dulce sonrisa.

Parece muy buena niña, es guapa a rabiar, sobre todo te mueve a la ternura cuando la ves tan pequeña (me llegará por la barbilla o as�*) tan flaquita, con esos ojazos y esa boca, pero deber�*a controlar los humos de estrella, aunque también tengo que decir que con los niños fue muy simpática, se acercó a hablar con ellos, estuvo riendo...”
Mercedes Conde

In English

"..........the case is that Hayden hit upon its fan in the feet to Natalie, while she, with hers, gave him in the head and he caressed her the arm. '¡Oh!' I said '¡these two are together insurance!', they behaved as a couple of lovers... looks, graze, gestures..

Good in that they raised itself a second and there we were directly opposite Hayden, Natalie, Alfonso and I (with Daniela embraced in front of my). The two couples we were looking at ourselves fixedly. I told Alfonso: 'hey, this is of movie,tthis is called Sorrow of Titans (I was looking at without blinking to Natalie and she the same thing to my)'. Without removing him eye, Alfonso began to laugh and told me: '¿you know that? the worse thing is that with these two we are we the ones that are going to lose' and added being laughed 'sure that Natalie will be thinking: ¿what do I do with the blond guy this having me this piece of man?'

In that I supported the chin in the head of Daniela and Natalie that continued looking at, saw the girl and smiled me; not an open smile, but a small and sweet smile.

Very good girl seems, she is good-looking to rabiar, above all she moves you to the tenderness when you see it so small (she will arrive me for the chin or thus) so thin, with those eyes and that mouth, but she should control the smoke of star, although also I have that to say that with the children was very nice, approached to speak with them, was laughing. ..”
Mercedes Conde
Old 06-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

picsssssssss

i think this is hayden

nice
Old 06-08-2005, 12:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Old 06-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

what are they thinking????? this is before the kiss scene,they look nervous
Old 06-08-2005, 12:38 PM