Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-24-2005, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, ok, lol.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:38 AM
Loyal Fan

although I saw it the second time yesterday, the third time will be coming soon....lol, I can't stay away from the theater!

Blair Waldorf - - Nate & Serena - - Kristen Stewart - Taylor Lautner - Michelle Dockery
Old 05-24-2005, 10:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

how about this one!!

I hope and wish natalie and hayden end up together not just as Padme and Anakin only..

Natalie And Hayden FOREVER!!
Old 05-24-2005, 10:29 AM
Passionate Fan

OMG, they were so young..... and both had those *****wegotcaught* look going
Old 05-24-2005, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Anji-I have a few reasons , can you put them to the others?Pretty please?

-19.Because he thinks she's beautiful and talented
-20.Because she thinks he's handsome
-21.Because they do like kissing each other!
-22.Because they are both intelligent
-23.Because they are both quiet
-24.Because there are many Nayden fans!
-25.Because they even have a fanlisting!
-26.Because he gets always shy when he talks about her
-27.Because she loves working with him
-28.Because she likes funny guys
-29.Because he is funny
-30.Because he thinks it's easy to look at her and be absorbed by her
-31.Because it wasn't hard for him to look at her with loving eyes

Okay that would be enough for know..

aww and that picture of them is uber cute Thanks!
Old 05-24-2005, 10:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

i really love nat when her hair is pony tailed and what do you call that swirl thingy?? so simple but really gorgeous!!

I hope and wish natalie and hayden end up together not just as Padme and Anakin only..

Natalie And Hayden FOREVER!!
Old 05-24-2005, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I added all those reasons, those are great!

Omg, that pic is too damn cute!
Old 05-24-2005, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for adding them Anji!

I will watch AOTC tonight, can't wait to see some Nayden love again
Old 05-24-2005, 02:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Past Interviews:

Hayden Christensen is the main addition to the Star Wars cast. What has it been like adapting to a new, more mature Anakin?

Hayden is a really professional actor. He fitted in really well in the group. I was so young in the previous one that I was not friends with everyone. I was only 16 and I wasn't hanging out or anything. Shooting this was like starting again with everyone, all over again. It was really nice to work with him and everyone else.

Hayden said you have the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen. How do you react to that?

He said that? That is nice. He is very sweet. He is a really wonderful actor and I was happy to work with him because he is really, really good. He takes his work very seriously. It is nice to see someone that young being so professional. A lot of young actors, including myself, can be lazy from time to time, but he is really an artist.
------------------
What does Hayden bring to his role?

He's another incredible actor, very passionate about what he does, and he brings a real intensity to Anakin, which is exactly what the character needs. You need to believe that my character falls madly in love with him, but also that he will become Darth Vader. So he's got this dark, dangerous side, but I don't want to make him out to be this creepy character. He's a really complex person and he has all these various shades to his personality, and he does this incredible job. So he's completely believable as not only someone who any girl would swoon for, but also as someone who's young, angry and impulsive, and who could easily be swayed into becoming very, very dark.

Did you swoon for him?

(Laughs) Hayden's a very sexy guy and I loved working with him. We get along really well and trust each other, and I hope it shows on screen that we really enjoyed working together.

How were the love scenes with him?

I think they were pretty hot! Without going overboard. (Laughs) I mean, Star Wars is the epitome of love without really showing anything. So there's nothing that's really inappropriate for your ten-year-old kid when they come to see it. And that's the reason I don't think nudity and so on is necessary for a love scene, because I know how incredibly hot they can be without all that. Sometimes leaving it mostly to the imagination is far more exciting.
-----------

Last edited by poopyitsyou; 05-24-2005 at 03:04 PM
Old 05-24-2005, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

I love those interviews. Hayden is really sweet, and I love Natalie's responses. She compliments him wonderfully. She's definitely right - they were so hot already, they wouldn't need to show any skin.

As for the Liron Livo thing on the previous page, I totally have no problem. They're dating, aren't they? I love Hayden/Natalie onscreen, and if they got together that would be sweet, but I don't care who they date in real life.

Great pictures!!!
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 05-24-2005, 03:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Talking about the decorations on her dorm in Harvard:
There are pictures that Hayden [Christensen, her Attack of the Clones costar] took of me and and painted and gave me as presents.
---------------------------------------------
'Partners in crime'

Not that she did (or would tell us if she had; Portman likes to keep her personal life out of the news). But the actress did enjoy working with the Canadian newcomer, whose only serious movie exposure was in last year's family drama "Life as a House."

"Hayden is really serious and devoted to his work," she says. "And he's also a nice, really smart guy, so it was fun to work with him."

Christensen is equally complimentary. "Natalie was great. I think she's a fine actress and getting to play opposite her was a lot of fun," he says, adding, "She's a very bright woman -- and kissing her was fun as well."

Portman says they "got along well, hung out and trusted each other a lot, which is so important when you're doing something like this. You can tell each other what you really think of the other's performance -- if you're asked first, obviously -- which makes for good partners in crime."
------------------------------------------
It's in the second half of the film that Anakin's return to her life stirs feelings in Padmé that prove hard to ignore. "There's a scene where Anakin and I are finishing dinner, and he uses his Jedi powers to make the fruit fly, which scares me a little, but it turns into a flirting tactic," she recalled. "I don't think George was satisfied with the dialogue he had written, because he told Hayden and me to just improvise--which was amusing, because it got inappropriate very quickly. It was a fun scene to shoot, although we felt pretty stupid biting fruit which didn't exist out of the air."

Last edited by poopyitsyou; 05-24-2005 at 03:36 PM
Old 05-24-2005, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I added those interviews to our first page, those are adorable!
Old 05-24-2005, 05:47 PM
Addicted Fan

the reasons and articles are too cute
Old 05-24-2005, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopyitsyou

"I don't think George was satisfied with the dialogue he had written, because he told Hayden and me to just improvise--which was amusing, because it got inappropriate very quickly.
I can only imagine.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 05-24-2005, 06:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopyitsyou
Past Interviews:

Hayden Christensen is the main addition to the Star Wars cast. What has it been like adapting to a new, more mature Anakin?

Hayden is a really professional actor. He fitted in really well in the group. I was so young in the previous one that I was not friends with everyone. I was only 16 and I wasn't hanging out or anything. Shooting this was like starting again with everyone, all over again. It was really nice to work with him and everyone else.

Hayden said you have the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen. How do you react to that?

He said that? That is nice. He is very sweet. He is a really wonderful actor and I was happy to work with him because he is really, really good. He takes his work very seriously. It is nice to see someone that young being so professional. A lot of young actors, including myself, can be lazy from time to time, but he is really an artist.
------------------
What does Hayden bring to his role?

He's another incredible actor, very passionate about what he does, and he brings a real intensity to Anakin, which is exactly what the character needs. You need to believe that my character falls madly in love with him, but also that he will become Darth Vader. So he's got this dark, dangerous side, but I don't want to make him out to be this creepy character. He's a really complex person and he has all these various shades to his personality, and he does this incredible job. So he's completely believable as not only someone who any girl would swoon for, but also as someone who's young, angry and impulsive, and who could easily be swayed into becoming very, very dark.

Did you swoon for him?

(Laughs) Hayden's a very sexy guy and I loved working with him. We get along really well and trust each other, and I hope it shows on screen that we really enjoyed working together.

How were the love scenes with him?

I think they were pretty hot! Without going overboard. (Laughs) I mean, Star Wars is the epitome of love without really showing anything. So there's nothing that's really inappropriate for your ten-year-old kid when they come to see it. And that's the reason I don't think nudity and so on is necessary for a love scene, because I know how incredibly hot they can be without all that. Sometimes leaving it mostly to the imagination is far more exciting.
-----------
I really like the way she answer the question, so informative yet honest. Surely, smart she is!!

Blair Waldorf - - Nate & Serena - - Kristen Stewart - Taylor Lautner - Michelle Dockery