Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-31-2005, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know right, the way they look at each other, so sweet!
Old 05-31-2005, 10:09 PM
Passionate Fan

that manip is really great
Old 05-31-2005, 10:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah!! i love to see nayden on a romance/comedy film!!

guys may aunt is a psychologist and she specialize on HUMAN BEHAVIOR, and when she saw NAYDEN on SCREEN and THE PICTURES OF THEM TOGETHER THIS WHAT SHE TOLD ME!!!!

" their is already a love building up between hay and nat, but maybe they manages not to see that...coz' they're really into their careers ryt now, maybe if they would be given another chance to team up in a movie again...im pretty much sure...they would end up telling their feelings for one another....im sure they feel something special for one another...they tell it on their actions....THE LOOKS!!! THE GAZES!! ...anyway guys, im studying human behavior, im a psychologist, dont worry guys if i had time i would likely to post here too..since my nephew told me bout' NAYDEN i was really interested on the Two...HAYDEN would never give a Painted Picture of NATALIE to her especially if he only considers NAT a SIMPLE FRIEND, and HAYDEN painted that POTRAIT ryt??, so there is a exerted EFFORT on that presnt...guys did you know that EFFORT is ALWAYS come from the HEART?!....you can make things if you dont like them...YOU CANT MAKE THINGS WITHOUT EFFORT...YOU CANT MAKE THINGS WITHOUT A HEART...so that means that gift from hayden REALLY comes FROM THE HEART...TRUST ME ONE OF THEM IS ALREADY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER, IT MAYBE NATALIE PORTMAN OR HAYDEN...but the person that is in love cant tell to the other that he or she is inlove with him or her...MAYBE THERE ARE REASON...reason that we dont know...TRUST ME IF NAYDEN SPEND NUCH MORE TIME TOGETHER....MARK MY WORD THEY WILL END UP LOVING EACH OTHER.."

WOW!!! thats great!!! hee that's my aunt there...she's a FAN of STARWARS but when she saw nayden...hee she loved SW even more!!!

I hope and wish natalie and hayden end up together not just as Padme and Anakin only..

Natalie And Hayden FOREVER!!

Last edited by katiejoshie; 06-01-2005 at 10:41 AM
Old 05-31-2005, 10:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiejoshie

guys may aunt is a psycologist and she specialize on HUMAN BEHAVIOR, and when she saw NAYDEN on SCREEN and THE PICTURES OF THEM TOGETHER THIS WHAT SHE TOLD ME!!!!

" their is already a love building up between hay and nat, but maybe they manages not to see that...coz' they're really into their careers ryt now, maybe if they would be given another chance to team up in a movie again...im pretty much sure...they would end up telling their feelings for one another....im sure they feel something special for one another...they tell it on their actions....THE LOOKS!!! THE GAZES!! ...anyway guys, im studying human behavior, im a psycologist, dont worry guys if i had time i would likely to post here too..since my nephew told me bout' NAYDEN i was really interested on the Two...HAYDEN would never give a Painted Picture of NATALIE to her especially if he only considers NAT a SIMPLE FRIEND, and HAYDEN painted that POTRAIT ryt??, so there is a exerted EFFORT on that presnt...guys did you know that EFFORT is ALWAYS come from the HEART?!....you can make things if you dont like them...YOU CANT MAKE THINGS WITHOUT EFFORT...YOU CANT MAKE THINGS WITHOUT A HEART...so that means that gift from hayden REALLY comes FROM THE HEART...TRUST ME ONE OF THEM IS ALREADY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER, IT MAYBE NATALIE PORTMAN OR HAYDEN...but the person that is in love cant tell to the other that he or she is inlove with him or her...MAYBE THERE ARE REASON...reason that we dont know...TRUST ME IF NAYDEN SPEND NUCH MORE TIME TOGETHER....MARK MY WORD THEY WILL END UP LOVING EACH OTHER.."

WOW!!! thats great!!! hee that's my aunt there...she's a FAN of STARWARS but when she saw nayden...hee she loved SW even more!!!
katiejoshie & lovely aunt please accept my hugs ! mwaahhh

thank you very much for the precious analysis of Hay & Nat. Definitely the love is in the air ! I love this quote from your beloved aunt : YOU CANT MAKE THINGS WITHOUT EFFORT...YOU CANT MAKE THINGS WITHOUT A HEART

Well, may Hay & Nat will be given another chance to spend more time together again
Old 06-01-2005, 03:09 AM
Elite Fan

Aww you guys are awesome, I can't believe how fast this thread is moving

and we're almost on the third!I'll post some songs wich remind me of them in the new thread

Keep on posting guys, keep the Naydenloving!
Old 06-01-2005, 04:14 AM
Passionate Fan

i know! almost time for a new thread-
Old 06-01-2005, 04:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Is that right now??? B/c if it is, then I'll leave what I want to say on the next post?
Old 06-01-2005, 04:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

(Oh and just to add, I loved all the things added to this thread! I really love what katiejoshie's aunt said in her analysis! My head is buzzing!!!!! )
Old 06-01-2005, 04:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suwanie
hehe we will never know right if Hay & Nat keep their 'love' as a secret. Then, when the right time comes, they just BAM ! us with their big suprise

Time will tell.
I'm very certain that Nyaden could keep their 'love' a secret and very well too...just like Padme and Anakin!

I mean look around...we have a huge number of fans who have noticed the connection between Hayd and Nat! Surely we all cannot be wrong/ crazy here, right? I mean if this many people can see something there...then surely there must be SOMETHING between them! Thats how I see it anyways
Old 06-01-2005, 05:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaSiva
I'm very certain that Nyaden could keep their 'love' a secret and very well too...just like Padme and Anakin!

I mean look around...we have a huge number of fans who have noticed the connection between Hayd and Nat! Surely we all cannot be wrong/ crazy here, right? I mean if this many people can see something there...then surely there must be SOMETHING between them! Thats how I see it anyways
Totally there is something there. We all can see and feel it. Of course Hay & Nat absolutely aware of it too.

Time will tell.
Old 06-01-2005, 06:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

hee thank you guys for appreciating what my aunt said!!
yey!!! wer close to a new thread!! really exited!!

I hope and wish natalie and hayden end up together not just as Padme and Anakin only..

Old 06-01-2005, 07:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiejoshie

guys may aunt is a psycologist and she specialize on HUMAN BEHAVIOR, and when she saw NAYDEN on SCREEN and THE PICTURES OF THEM TOGETHER THIS WHAT SHE TOLD ME!!!!

" their is already a love building up between hay and nat, but maybe they manages not to see that...coz' they're really into their careers ryt now, maybe if they would be given another chance to team up in a movie again...im pretty much sure...they would end up telling their feelings for one another....im sure they feel something special for one another...they tell it on their actions....THE LOOKS!!! THE GAZES!! ...anyway guys, im studying human behavior, im a psycologist, dont worry guys if i had time i would likely to post here too..since my nephew told me bout' NAYDEN i was really interested on the Two...HAYDEN would never give a Painted Picture of NATALIE to her especially if he only considers NAT a SIMPLE FRIEND, and HAYDEN painted that POTRAIT ryt??, so there is a exerted EFFORT on that presnt...guys did you know that EFFORT is ALWAYS come from the HEART?!....you can make things if you dont like them...YOU CANT MAKE THINGS WITHOUT EFFORT...YOU CANT MAKE THINGS WITHOUT A HEART...so that means that gift from hayden REALLY comes FROM THE HEART...TRUST ME ONE OF THEM IS ALREADY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER, IT MAYBE NATALIE PORTMAN OR HAYDEN...but the person that is in love cant tell to the other that he or she is inlove with him or her...MAYBE THERE ARE REASON...reason that we dont know...TRUST ME IF NAYDEN SPEND NUCH MORE TIME TOGETHER....MARK MY WORD THEY WILL END UP LOVING EACH OTHER.."

..... this is beautiful,it´s a great analysis ,your aunt rocks!!!
Old 06-01-2005, 07:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Oooo!! Psychology and Nayden=Cool!! That's a really great analysis and I think summary of the Nayden relationship!!!
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 06-01-2005, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey guys, wow good posting, I went ahead and kicked off our 3rd thread, since we only have 2 more posts left in this one.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by «•ºKârèñº•»
..... this is beautiful,it´s a great analysis ,your aunt rocks!!!
sure she does!! dont worry guys ill ask her to post here and give a analysis to NAYDEN again!!