Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-01-2005, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love your SN, Naydenchickie.
Old 06-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

I totally agree! Its a fab siggie and I'm glad you're a fan!!!
Old 06-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So, what is everyone's fav. Ani/Pad moments from Ep II/Ep III?
Old 06-01-2005, 02:08 PM
New Fan

aw, thank you!

favourite from TPM is the whole "are you an angel?" dialogue, it was so cute, it made me want to hug him

from AOTC it has to be the scene where Anakin and Padme are by the fire and he's telling her how much he loves her because there was so much tension and it was just really really GOOD.

and from ROTS: the beggining a/p scene
the one where they're both gazing out of their windows thinking about each other and how Anakin is about to go to Palpatine
the last scene

because the first scene was so happy and you can tell how much they missed each other, the one where they're gazing out the windows is so sad because you can see how much he loves her that he'll betray everyone and everything he's known to save her and it sort of looks like he's even thinking "forgive me" in a way, and the last scene because i found it so cute how he ran to her when he saw her ship and hugged her tight and it's just so incredibly sad how it all turned out and how she ended up in the coffin holding the necklace he gave her when he was 10 and how he gave that loud "Nooooo" when he found out about her death.

Last edited by NaydenChickie; 06-01-2005 at 02:18 PM
Old 06-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

fav. Ani/Pad Ep II: The one where they play out in the fields, its so corny but I love the smiles they give each other...it was just pure fun!

- But I'd have to say the scene with Padme's declaration of love to Anakin was by far my fav because nat did such a great job with the 'I love yous'...I totally bought it and almost cried myself coz it was just so moving! The way they both looked at each other in that scene killed me! Priceless and beautiful...I was drawn into their love at that moment the most!

Ep III: Its a tough one but I'd have to say their 1st scene where they are so happy to see each other and embrace and stuff...it was all round very adorable and romantic...before it all got messed up and bittersweet.
Old 06-01-2005, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, those are great moments you guys.
Old 06-01-2005, 02:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

whats your anji?
Old 06-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Um...let's see...

Ep II: I love, love, love the scene...

Padme: Don't look at me like that
Anakin: Why not?
Padme: Because it makes me feel uncomfortable.
Anakin: [cont. to stare at her as she walks away] Sorry, me' Lady.

I also love their frolicking in the grass, their first kiss, and their ending one when they get married.

Ep III: I love him telling her she's so beautiful and her saying it was because of how much she was in love with him. I also loved her picking her up and twirling her in their first scene together. And their sad moments are even great too cuz of their love.
Old 06-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Hmm, cool stuff.

From Ep. I I also liked the "are you an angel?" and then the "My caring for you will remain" scenes (as well as the not-added scene where he's like "I'm going to marry you")

From Ep. II, I also loved the "Please don't look at me like that scene"...actually I like that whole scene, because Padme can see that he's grown up. I loooove the not-added scene when Anakin and Padme go back to her house and have dinner. But I don't really like any other scenes from that movie that much...I liked their first kiss, but not the dialogue.

From Ep. III, every scene. Especially when she tells him she's pregnant, and when they're separately looking out over the view and he starts crying.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 06-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Extreme Fan

i every P/A scene
Old 06-01-2005, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I love how she sees him in the 2nd one.
Old 06-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

It's a neat aspect of their relationship - that in the second one, Padme has to readjust the view of how she sees him. Before he was this little kid, now he's this hot handsome Hayden Christensen, to quote Natalie in an interview.

Nat also made an awesome point that was so intellectual I was like She said, "If evil can love, then what is evil? If loving makes us human, then is evil also human?" And she went on this really smart tangent about how SW brings up all these complex humanity questions. I was like "Damn, girl!"
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 06-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I loved her being able to see him differently for the first time.
Old 06-02-2005, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Shannon*
It's a neat aspect of their relationship - that in the second one, Padme has to readjust the view of how she sees him. Before he was this little kid, now he's this hot handsome Hayden Christensen, to quote Natalie in an interview.

Nat also made an awesome point that was so intellectual I was like She said, "If evil can love, then what is evil? If loving makes us human, then is evil also human?" And she went on this really smart tangent about how SW brings up all these complex humanity questions. I was like "Damn, girl!"
she is so intelligent! I mean the way she puts things is just so clever. I'd just come out with a load of rubbish that didnt make any sense
Old 06-02-2005, 02:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

I agree with whats been said about Natalie's intelligence. She is so ready to learn new things, question complex issues and be so interesting and wise about it all! I would love to have a laid back chat or a more depthful one with her some day...I'd learn soooo much and I'd feel so refreshed! To just be in Natalie's presence and to get to know her would be a blessing and an honor in itself!

Last edited by JavaSiva; 06-02-2005 at 02:50 AM