Old 05-04-2022, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Med - https://gallery.spoilertv.com/album/...n-happen.mkYTu
Fire - https://gallery.spoilertv.com/album/...way-moon.mk5hO

Quote:
"CHICAGO MED"

"LYING DOESN'T PROTECT YOU FROM THE TRUTH"

ORIGINAL

05/18/2022 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Wednesday) : Dylan and Ethan treat a patient shot during a drug raid. Charles and Vanessa work together to properly diagnose a motivational speaker. Will and Hannah must turn to Crockett for help with a patient who’s pregnant.

TV-14

"CHICAGO FIRE"

"LAST CHANCE"

ORIGINAL

05/18/2022 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Wednesday) : Mouch and Ritter work together to solve a murder mystery. Severide and Cruz tackle a food truck fire. Gallo goes to see Hawkins about Violet.

TV-14

"CHICAGO PD"

"HOUSE OF CARDS"

ORIGINAL

05/18/2022 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : As the team closes in on drug kingpin Javier Escano, Voight is forced to lie to his undercover informant Anna to keep her on track. Their deteriorating trust threatens an increasingly tenuous operation.

TV-14
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-04-2022, 09:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

all the pics!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 05-05-2022, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This is gonna be intense.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-05-2022, 10:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yes, it will be!

Old 05-06-2022, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So close to the finales now.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-06-2022, 10:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yes, we are!

Old 05-07-2022, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Chicago P.D. 9×20 Advance Review: “Memory”

Chicago P.D. 9×20 “Memory” is a creepy episode, and one that examines what we remember, why we remember it and how those memories, or lack thereof, affect our lives. It’s also an episode that focuses on Burzek, on the type of parents they are, on the family they can be. It’s an hour that feels, in many ways, long overdue, and yet one that has you at the edge of your seat for the entire hour — for more than case related reasons.

There’s also a sprinkle of the balance we’ve been asking this show in Chicago P.D 9×20 “Memory,” and though this show will probably never be Chicago Fire in that respect, the truth is that this season and particularly the back half, has helped bring back the notion that this team is a family, not just in bad times. And though there’s still a ways to go in this regard, even a step or two forward feels like a lot in our book.

Here are some teases about Chicago P.D. 9×20 “Memory”:
  • I know he’s had his ups and downs in the nine seasons of this show, but I dare anyone to look at Adam Ruzek now and say he’s not a good dude, and a great father.
  • No, but like …he’s got an A+ parenting moment in this hour, and no, it’s not the one you’re thinking of. He’s just very, very good at being a girl dad.
  • Marina Squerciati does this thing where she isn’t actually speaking, but her eyes are emoting in like 57 different ways, and it’s always amazing to see the range of emotion she can convey without a word.
  • Hailey and Kim SPEAK! More than once! Hallelujah.
  • TV cops will do TV cops things.
  • When Upstead is doing the blue/red shirt thing at the same time, it’s just very, very attractive to me. Not even just because they are, separately, two very attractive people, but there’s that too.
  • In every procedural there are cases that get you, and cases you can sort of ignore. This is the type that makes you emotional.
  • One sentence said to Kim gave me CHILLS, and not in a good way. Five words. Creepiest thing ever.
  • Adam asks a question we’ve all been asking near the end of this hour, and like, same, Adam. Same.
  • I almost threw a shoe at my TV as the screen faded to black.
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-07-2022, 10:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 05-08-2022, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Fire - https://gallery.spoilertv.com/album/...t-chance.mkQFU
Med - https://gallery.spoilertv.com/album/...ou-truth.mknxq

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-08-2022, 08:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

We finally get to see one of Dr. Charles' daughters!

all the pics!

Old 05-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
chicago med 7×20 advance review: “end of the day, anything can happen”

chicago med 7×20 “end of the day, anything can happen” is…complicated. Or, rather, we have some pretty complicated feelings about the episode. For one thing, it looks like the series is setting up certain avenues of storytelling that we know will end badly. But then, it’s like, if we could just erase history, what we get here would be endearing, almost? Maybe?

So, it’s like…what do we do with that? Do we say “wow, we can’t help liking [redacted] right now because this character said this here and threw that shady look there?” or…or. Do we sit back and just kind of…not.

Some parts of “end of the day, anything can happen” not only give us possible answers to some of our biggest questions, but are also just emotionally stunning, on multiple levels, both personal and professional. Dominic rains and donna paulsen sarah rafferty give excellent performances here. And no, we’ll never have enough.

Then again, there are places where we just zone out. See? Complicated.

Overall, we’d say it’s still, somehow, a solid hour. There are a lot of things to be said about families—how parents, and grandparents, the younger generation, and even found family take care of each other. Protect each other. Try to do what’s best for each other. If you’re here for that or simply have a favorite character—at least one who didn’t disappear without a real exit—you’ll probably be entertained.

If not, who knows?

Out of context teases for chicago med 7×20
  • so. Much. Coffee. My kind of place…and oh, that misspelled name.
  • Lizzie: This hospital would collapse without dr. Charles, right? Right.
  • She called him that. I want to stan. God, i do. But i know better.
  • Lizzie: Make vanessa a series regular. Not just because this show desperately needs more women, either.
  • You can not be that pretty and also extra soft with children. No. I already have a detective elliot stabler and a dr. Doug ross, thank you very much.
  • Lizzie: I just feel a sense of dread over where what is honestly a long-overdue storyline is going for maggie.
  • I can’t decide if i like, love, or hate what they’re doing with ethan at the moment. Jury’s out.
  • Lizzie: But this episode is as much about him as anyone else, and there’s a lot to think about.
  • Also, not saying the character because it’ll give it away as you watch, dear viewers…but one part is either the most brilliant swerve of all time, or the dumbest dropped ball with the most bait. Choose your fighter.
  • Lizzie: Or both? Can it be both?
  • I just think that the high ponytail.
  • The promo pics might claim otherwise, but we promise, will halstead hasn’t disappeared. He’s here.
  • Lizzie: And he gets to hear something from sharon goodwin he probably should have heard before, from other people. You can see in his face how much it means.
X

Quote:
Chicago Fire 10×20 Advance Review: “Halfway to the Moon”

Chicago Fire 10×20 “Halfway to the Moon” is the best kind of setup episode, in that at least it gives us good moments in between the setup for whatever’s gonna rip our heart out in the season finale. You know, the Chicago Fire way. Give us enough that when you pull the rug out from under us, it’s going to hurt. A lot.

But we can still enjoy the good. We can hang onto it, even as the world starts to crumble around us. And we can celebrate the way some characters are finding their way into our good graces, while others …well, continue to prove they are exactly what we thought they were. Worried about the season finale? So are we. But we’re gonna smile and bear it because … Stellaride wedding. That’s the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Here are some teases for Chicago Fire 10×20 “Halfway to the Moon”:
  • That first scene of Fire was FIRE.
  • Worried Stella Kidd is a LOT. Not my favorite Stella Kidd, but Miranda is just so good at the small nuances of Stella, and there’s something super tender about the way she sometimes get to stand to the side on a call just waiting and worrying.
  • Conflict can sometimes come from unexpected sources. Sometimes that conflict feels real. Other times, however…
  • No, but seriously, find someone who looks at you like Kelly Severide looks at Stella Kidd. Or, like Kelly Severide looks every time the name Stella Kidd is mentioned.
  • I especially love the patient version of Kelly that’s so common these days. He’s not the do first, think ten years later Kelly he used to be. And he knows how to use his words these days, too!
  • Violet is a good, good person. That is all.
  • Holding hands can sometimes be the height of intimacy.
  • Okay, Gallo, YOU WIN. You’re more or less back in my good graces. But I’m warning you, be careful.
  • Just because you see something coming, it doesn’t make it any less frustrating when it happens.
  • Me at the ending: But whyyyy?
X

Leigh Tumblr