Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2010, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
And for once the kids didn't annoy the crap out of me. Good start.
Yeah that was cool, even if I was the least interested in the Grace storyline, they didn'T annoy me.

Quote:
Really starting to get annoyed with Alicia on Cary. It's like she doesn't realize why he would be upset. And believe me, I know how annoying that can be (see opening paragraph of post). (OK, this Zack thing is hysterical.)
Don't get me started on that rant. HE has a reason to be upset deal with it but it doesn't mean, he is Satan's son and will turn anything and everyone against you if you involve him in something. Same with the ep where Cary sent the rape victim to the firm.
At that note I liked how Kalinda was 'Yeah well I don't care if you have problems with him, I call him anyway' Okay she didn't say it like that, but it pretty much felt like it

Quote:
OMG, Cary and Kalinda's phone conversation was...there are NOT words for it. I'm feeling VERY flushed.
Word. Especially the last few seconds with both of them smiling/smirking

Quote:
And this guy has NO idea what he's asking from Cary right now.
Yeah I think no one really cared that this put Cary in a very difficult position with his job, I think it says a lot when he even says no to Kalinda. That he still did it later says a lot about his character and I hope the haters out there got that too

Quote:
Love Cary helping Will. That I can see. OK, maybe I like this. I've liked him and Kalinda together but I'm really liking the old team back together, even if it's only temporary. At least it repeatedly appears the only person he holds a grudge against is Alicia (which I still think is pretty justified).
I had my doubts when season 2 began if he was holding a grudge with Will too, but even in VIP it didn't seem like it. And I like it. And it could help him getting back to the firm, which I still think will happen at some point. I wish Cary knew the truth about how Will wasn't even involved a little bit in the deal with Eli and Alicia. That is was Diane telling Alicia what she had to do.

Quote:
(I still don't get people's problem with SP, though, but that's probably just me.)
NOt just you Believe me.

Quote:
It's interesting that it seems she's confided more in Cary about this, though. I don't really know why, although I can think of several possible reasons.
Yeah I noticed that too when Alicia asked if she was in trouble and she said no. That girl is definitely in a lot of trouble. especially with the bat thing. It's nice that she keeps that just between Cary and herself. Says a lot I think again how much the dynamic has changed between Cary and Kalinda.

Quote:
That look between Will & Cary said a lot, IMO.
It definitely did.

Quote:
I really thought it was one of the best season but then again I've been more pleased with this season than some people
I never had a big problem with this season. But they really killed my interest with too juch triangle stuff (which btw was in the background today and still the whole promo was about that )
But I liked several episodes more than in season 1 and the quality definitely has improved. But this episode was definitely the best of the season
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Unsung Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:11 AM
Master Fan

Well, if CBS is anything like ABC, the promos are up to the network. Apparently they didn't watch the actual episode since they used the about 15 seconds that was solely and overtly devoted to the that (even though I don't really have a problem with the triangle stuff as much as some do).

I agree with you on all the Cary stuff. It was great to see him so much tonight. I'd forgotten what it was like to have him on screen so much.

And I think that for whatever reason, he'd do just about anything for Kalinda. Maybe this kind of evens their score, although I doubt it.

I think Cary helping despite the jeopardy he could have put himself in was a sign he really misses the people at LGB. He's obviously terribly isolated at the SA's office and I think this just highlighted that. I think he and Will were starting to have a good mentor/mentee thing going at times last season and it seemed they were reconnecting a bit tonight, especially at the end. I think Will misses what he brought to the table.

And Kalinda calling him and basically ignoring Alicia's dig was so great. I wonder what she would have done if Alicia had suddenly questioned her trust in Cary, given what happened later when she confronted her about Blake.

I should really go to bed but for some reason I'm still wide awake. Maybe it's my giddiness from the phone call.
meggie525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Well, if CBS is anything like ABC, the promos are up to the network. Apparently they didn't watch the actual episode since they used the about 15 seconds that was solely and overtly devoted to the that (even though I don't really have a problem with the triangle stuff as much as some do).
Yeah I know that it is all CBS, but still it sucks. I mean I get that CBS likes the triangle, but the show isn'T about that. And the episode definitely wasn't. And I would just hate it if people didn't watch it because they thought it would be once again all about AWP

Quote:
I think Will misses what he brought to the table.
Yeah I think so too. And I think Will already had doubts in Running. You can think of Cary what you want. But for his age he is really great in what he does. Just look at how much he improved in so little time in season 1

Quote:
And Kalinda calling him and basically ignoring Alicia's dig was so great.
I was waiting for something like that actually. That Alicia would say something about Cary when Kalinda was around, and it definitely didn'T disappoint. It showed that CK reached a point where Kalinda of course hears what people say about Cary but she stops judging him because of it, because she got to know him better and maybe sees the real Cary a bit more like other people, and definitely more than Alicia will ever see. I doubt she would have ignored Alicia's dig a few months ago. I am just happy that is yet another step in the right direction for CK. I love it how they take that storyline
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 12-15-2010, 01:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnღfairytale (View Post)

I was waiting for something like that actually. That Alicia would say something about Cary when Kalinda was around, and it definitely didn'T disappoint. It showed that CK reached a point where Kalinda of course hears what people say about Cary but she stops judging him because of it, because she got to know him better and maybe sees the real Cary a bit more like other people, and definitely more than Alicia will ever see. I doubt she would have ignored Alicia's dig a few months ago. I am just happy that is yet another step in the right direction for CK. I love it how they take that storyline

ITA. For whatever reason once she started to trust him, she's really trusted him and realized that he has a lot to offer her as a friend and confidante. I think that's how how she sees Alicia, too, but I think her conversations with both of them over the course of the last couple episodes have shown that they serve different purposes for her. I thought part of it was probably proximity to the problem (Blake) but after tonight I'm not so sure, since she dragged Cary right back to LGB.

Which now makes me REALLY wish there'd been a Cary/Blake run-in. (A Lyla Garrity ex-boyfriend reunion--LOL.) Oh well.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggie525 (View Post)
ITA. For whatever reason once she started to trust him, she's really trusted him and realized that he has a lot to offer her as a friend and confidante. I think that's how how she sees Alicia, too, but I think her conversations with both of them over the course of the last couple episodes have shown that they serve different purposes for her. I thought part of it was probably proximity to the problem (Blake) but after tonight I'm not so sure, since she dragged Cary right back to LGB.

Which now makes me REALLY wish there'd been a Cary/Blake run-in. (A Lyla Garrity ex-boyfriend reunion--LOL.) Oh well.
Yeah it really feels like from the moment he earned her trust, she just started to exactly do that. Trusting him. And I like that.

And I also feel (maybe I am biased here) that the Alicia/Dynamic has changed because of that. Earlier she would have been Team Alicia all the way, agreeing to ALicia about Cary but not she just didn't care. And while she told Alicia something, she still lied about a lot, things Cary knows, and stuff Cary tries to protect her from.

Oh and I so wait for a Blake/Cary showdown I was so mad that we never got Scott and Matt on FNL together so I really need it now
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 12-15-2010, 02:03 AM
Master Fan

Oh, I'm sure we'll have to get one at some point. Cary's too deep in this mess now to not have that happen.

I do think K is a little more guarded with Alicia now. I can't decide why but I doubt it has to do directly with her feelings about Cary. I still think it might have more to do with firm proximity but I also know how difficult it is to try and manage two sides of a fence when you're the fence (K being the fence here).

And it's now 3 AM here and I have much to do. It was great chatting about the ep, though.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Cary's too deep in this mess now to not have that happen.
I definitely see it coming too

Quote:
I do think K is a little more guarded with Alicia now. I can't decide why but I doubt it has to do directly with her feelings about Cary. I still think it might have more to do with firm proximity but I also know how difficult it is to try and manage two sides of a fence when you're the fence (K being the fence here).
Her being a litte more guarded. THat's exatly how it felt.
In earlier episodes I thought it was because she didn't want to bring Alicia and her whole Family into the mess which I thought is wise. Who knows what Blake would do to the kids?

Quote:
And it's now 3 AM here and I have much to do. It was great chatting about the ep, though.
It was great discussing it with you. Sleep well
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 12-16-2010, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

i saw the ep yesterday but I wasn't in the opportunity to respond here..

happy with the cary scenes but the ep overall.. not that interesting.. the case was predictable, especially the end..

even how tragic it would be the let the man die it is how things often happen in real life..

molly was okay.. didn't see that much point to it.

cary and will scene.. really liked it despite its shortness

hated the ' cary won't help us' line by alicia and when he does help we hear nothing from alicia..

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
happy with the cary scenes but the ep overall.. not that interesting.. the case was predictable, especially the end..
wow I think that is the first negative comment I heard about the ep

Quote:
hated the ' cary won't help us' line by alicia and when he does help we hear nothing from alicia..
Were you suprosed that Alicia didn't say anything later? Not me, that's how she is.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 12-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

sorry Jess.. the ending of the ep with alicia's big speech didn't make the end that surprising.. in all honesty I could see the end coming when it was known that the judge's wife was anti death penalty

Well I would have liked to hear Alicia say that she was surprised in a good way about Cary

people complain about cary's attitude towards alicia, but waht about alicia's attitude towards cary?

what were the ratings btw?

Old 12-16-2010, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
but waht about alicia's attitude towards cary?
people don'T care about that, because she is the lead character so she is always right no matter what.

I so loved Kalinda's reaction the whole thing.

ratings were 11.8 I think and 2.2.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 12-16-2010, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

pretty much the same as the previous new ep

Old 12-16-2010, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

yeah and The BL final was on, which has more viewers than PArenthood
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 12-16-2010, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I watched the episode, but the connection was so bad it took 2 hours to watch it, and i could barely see what was going on, was like I was listening to the ****ing radio or something.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Oh boy
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Reply   Post New Thread