Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2021, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kelly & The Voice #5 - We want to have our own Team Kelly jackets!

Kelly Clarkson
on
The Voice

x

= Kelly and her fellow Coaches =
S14 - S15 - S16 - S17 - S18 - S19 - S20

Kelly won The Voice Three Times!

Brynn Cartelli (S14) and Chevel Shepherd (S15) and Jake Hoot (S18)

|= Video of the Moment =|

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 03-10-2021 at 01:31 PM
Old 03-10-2021, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-10-2021, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome

I still gotta check who made it to her team this week!

Old 03-11-2021, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

She has a great team so far.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-12-2021, 07:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

TFTNT

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-13-2021, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks what do you guys think of her team?

Old 03-13-2021, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kenzie is my favourite member from Kellys team followed by Corey, Gean and Gihanna.
Old 03-17-2021, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

she didn't get much additions this week I think?

I think my fav so far is Kenzie, good old country voice that was a fun surprise!

this bit was funny too! LOL

Old 03-17-2021, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess...

Savanna was really cool! Loved the song!
Old 03-17-2021, 10:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think this is also someone who joined Kelly's team? She supposedly got two new people & has one spot left.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-18-2021, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh I missed that one, I usually only check the performances of the people Kelly got.. and usually the youtube page has a shot of the coach like in the vids above

Old 03-18-2021, 01:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I was double checking the list on Wikipedia in case they didn't put Kelly's pic (& since I am not watching I have no clue) but for her I had to search for the performance as i couldn't see it at all

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-19-2021, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

It´s correct she choosed Kelly as a coach. It checked it on wikipedia.
This video was a sneak peek so yeah they didn`t show who she choosed...but I´m seriously not a fan of the thumbnails now when they already show who the contestant choosed as a coach it completly destroys the tension for me I really don`t get why they have to show that already there in the thumbnail what a stupid idea IMO.
And the "Block" since Season 14 is also pretty stupid. We don´t have that in my country yet and I hope it stayes that way.

Anyway back to Anna Grace: I didn`t know that song. I don`t listen to the new music. Not my cup of tea. I didn`t know the original singer of that song until last year very young too.
But Annas singing didn`t know my socks off I don`t know why all four chairs turned I wouldn`t have turned if I would have to choose.
It was a "just fine" performance for me nothing more. She has a good voice.

Let´s ee how far she gets in the competition.

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 03-19-2021 at 05:18 AM
Old 03-19-2021, 03:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

You're lucky you don't have it over there. I was happy when at first it didn't come here but then it did . I really hate the block, it isn't fair to the contestants at al. It makes the show even more about the coaches. We've got a change of channels owning the show here this year so I'm hoping that they lose the feature in the changeover (not that I plan on watching it anymore)

I don't really get revealing the coach in the thumbnail either. Maybe they don't realise overseas fans are watching through those videos? I'd presume it is so that people can easily find who is from which team. But it does spoil things for people who haven't seen or are watching via those videos.

I haven't listened to any of the performances but I did see in the comments on YT that others were confused why she got a 4 chair turn. Anna Grace even responded saying she knows it wasn't her best performance, but how grateful she is for the opportunity, ect. It often surprises me who gets the four chair turn. But I wouldn't be surprised if it is all rigged somehow. (Australia actually had an issue where a coach turned around after filing his team so they made it so he was allowed to have an extra member on his team - you can't tell me that wasn't staged to try cause drama between the coaches)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-20-2021, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I´m really lucky we don`t have that block in my country.
But: You in the USA have more great singers on The Voice and the better humor than in my country IMO. And: Blake Shelton is a comedian Such a funny dude And his banters with Kelly So worth watching for all that
Closed Thread   Post New Thread