Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2021, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah she should only re-record if she's bored and already released new albums with new songs...

as a fan this might be fun to hear Reba do these songs again but I can imagine you just want new music as well

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 08-14-2021, 01:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nah, I don't mind it so much with Reba. She released a new album in 2019 though so it wasn't that long ago. I just wish it was more of the songs you don't hear all the time. It seems to be her usual hits & singles

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-14-2021, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

that is a shame... in regards to that you probably heard the 'new versions' since I assume she does them on her shows like that now as well

Old 08-14-2021, 01:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't look up her live videos so it'll be new to me still Not sure how I feel about the remixed section of the album... Right now I feel it is a bit like a new twist on a greatest hits album - one that is actually worth paying attention to

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-26-2021, 02:00 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Spotify lied Reba just released the tracklist & BoY isn't there. Guess they just filled the playlist with songs to fill up space. Especially as some songs are appearing on multiple albums they hid that fact by selecting 30 random songs

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-29-2021, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

that's stupid Such a shame, deserved to be on there.

Old 08-29-2021, 02:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah Really silly that they've got a few songs on there multiple times too. Reba's got such a catalogue that there was so much they could've picked. Then could've been interesting to hear her play around with BoY again... but on the other hand maybe it is better she doesn't touch it again?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-29-2021, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

doing something again doesn't always mean the end product is just as good as the previous one

Old 08-31-2021, 12:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-15-2021, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Reba was asked about Kelly and Brandon

https://pagesix.com/2021/10/12/reba-...rkson-divorce/

Quote:
The country singer revealed that she is not getting involved in Kelly Clarkson’s divorce from McEntire’s stepson Brandon Blackstock, but she is “praying for ’em both” as their court case drags on.

“Kelly and I do talk. We text, and I love them both, and so I can’t play favorites because I’ve been a friend of Kelly for a long time,” McEntire, 66, told “Entertainment Tonight” on Monday.

She added, “Brandon’s been my son forever, it seems. Although he’s my stepson, I still love him like he’s my total — my blood, so I’m praying for ‘em both ’cause I love ’em both.”

I can imagine that she doesn't want to pick sides, it's all family

Old 10-15-2021, 01:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is a shame she is in a middle place so can't get involved or support Kelly completely. But also nice she still considered Brandon family

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-17-2021, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

She has been a part of his life for a long time of course

Old 10-17-2021, 11:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah but divorce can change things though... although supposedly she still considers the children from her first husband as hers too so

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-19-2021, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I suppose it's different when you consider them your children as well
and her son is related to Brandon, so I can imagine that even if she disagrees with what someone did within that marriage she stays friendly because of the family's sake

Old 10-19-2021, 11:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Possibly. But some situations still can change how you feel & pull people apart. Especially with adults who don't need to care or keep Reba in their lives. Reba caring about them all & considering all of them her children though doesn't surprise me as that sounds like her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread