Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2021, 11:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-20-2021, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think this shoot would make for a nice new banner for our forum? Or not?

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 10-21-2021, 12:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Possibly. I'm not sure if there's three usable pictures or not, would have too check. They are nice & not overly Christmassy
I know what my choice would be, but there's only two pics

I know it was a while ago that I contacted you & Amelia, but the board is still on the list as upcoming. I think at this stage it'll probably be the first round back next year.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-22-2021, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think we should go for it...

Old 10-22-2021, 05:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Go for what?

Once the customisation process starts you can suggest whatever pictures you want . I doubt we'll get other options before the process starts & the other options we do have are photoshopped or not enough pictures. We have at least four HQ options from the WCCA shoot so far so that is good . The only other recent shoots we've had are these & this random pic.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-24-2021, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

well this shoot for an upgrade of the look for this board.. I should have been more clear

Everytime I look at our banner I feel like that era was a long time ago

I think mixing various shoots into 1 banner is not making it look better?

Old 10-24-2021, 11:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Mixing shoots depends on how] it is done & what pictures. The ones from TKCS in the green & blue dress for example could be doable. Mixing any of the options from WCCA with any from TKCS though would look odd. I was never suggesting mixing pictures though. I was just commenting on what pictures we had available. WCCA is really the only usable option.

Once the thread is started you can share your thoughts & I'll share mine . As long as the board is finally updated & these colours replaced I'm happy & don't really mind about the rest

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-26-2021, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha... you don't like the colours anymore?

Old 10-26-2021, 12:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It is more what the colours represent. At the time they were picked I was a solo mod here & Rae was the only regular poster. The colours are a combination of colours we both loved. It just reminds me of a dark time of The board & the green makes me think of her as the green was her choice. I do love the colours still but they were done for me. I think the board deserves colours done for everyone who posts now & to represent that & Kelly.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-28-2021, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

ah I understand...

Old 10-29-2021, 01:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It has been 6 years, time for something new

I think I'm totally breaking my own rules here admitting the customisation is coming up too . But it is more for when I contact the mods about it that we say don't say anything on the board. Then I've said when it is likely to happen & if I'm wrong you all know where to find me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-31-2021, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

haha I won't hold it against you if it doesn't happen

Old 10-31-2021, 11:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-12-2021, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 11-25-2021, 09:06 AM