Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2021, 11:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's something for you then poor young people

They aren't growing up there & they aren't in jail. At least as far as I know from the programs here anyway. Its a section designed for mothers to be with their young children/newborns. Many are mothers who find out they are pregnant when they get sent to jail. I think all children are under 5 years old. But at the end of the day they are guests, they are free to come & go. Its the mothers who are in jail. One program I've seen about is actually next to the jail. The mothers & children live in a share house where each mother/child pair has their own bedroom but everything else is shared. The children know no differently & get to play with the other kids, food, a roof over their head, & to be with their mother. The mothers even get to go on day trips to the grocery store with their children at least at this one place. They've all got ankle bracelets on for monitoring instead of being behind bars & high fences. I think never knowing your family or visiting your parent in jail would be more harmful than this program.
Does this video work for you?

Nope. Can't do right at all
My homepage today had an article saying a paper in the UK is slamming the Australian vaccine rollout so sounds like politicians can't do right in the eyes of other countries too
with luck this can all contribute to Aussies voting the PM out I hope

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-13-2021, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I'll check the video tomorrow! It sounds interesting... I am not sure if there are programs like these in the Netherlands...

it's always easy to blame others... not many people come with solutions nowadays, they just like to be negative

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 07-13-2021, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

That sounds really cool Chelle!

Totally ashamed to be British right now. Three football players getting a lot of racial abuse because they missed a penalty each in the Euro final.
Old 07-14-2021, 01:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That sucks Why do people have to be like that? It is one thing to be upset but don't abuse or worse bring race into it. Race has nothing to do with the game

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-16-2021, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I don't get why people are like that either

Old 07-20-2021, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

The same people would have been calling them hereos if they scored

We've been having lovely hot weather but it's making it hard to sleep!
Old 07-21-2021, 12:05 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Which makes it worse

Yeah I've heard about the heatwave. Its really hot overnight as well as the days? Or hot for over there anyway. Hope the nights cool down soon for you so you can sleep easier

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-21-2021, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

what kind of temperatures Kelly?
It's mostly around 22-23 degrees Celcius here but it doesn't cool down much during the night, it's still okay here
though in the southern part of our country there have been dramatic floods

Old 07-22-2021, 01:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

The floods sound awful too . Only had one night mention them though that I've seen. Same with some fires in the US. All we get is covid & the Olympics

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-26-2021, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartღaflutter (View Post)
what kind of temperatures Kelly?
It's mostly around 22-23 degrees Celcius here but it doesn't cool down much during the night, it's still okay here
though in the southern part of our country there have been dramatic floods
It was between 26-28 here but it's cooled down a bit this week. It was still about 18 degrees at night last week so it's a lot better now! We've had bad floods in the south too the last few days.
Old 07-27-2021, 01:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That sounds like the weather an author I speak to in England was having. Nothing temperature to me really, but terrible heatwave for there. Then 18 at night is terrible. Nights are much better when they actually cool down. Glad it is cooling down for you now

The weather here doesn't know it is winter I think

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-28-2021, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha let's hope it's winter for you soon

the weather is good here though, not too hot, not too cold... you can actually do stuff

we booked a week of vacation here this week! Staying in Holland, only a 1 hour drive away from home.. but it will be good to be away for a little time

Old 07-28-2021, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

It's either hot or raining here, not much in between really

Hope you enjoy your vacation Karen
Old 07-29-2021, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Well it is meant to reach 26 here over the weekend so I'm thinking no (it was only 19 today though so that is probably best it can do)

Enjoy your holiday

Shame you're hot or rainy weather Kelly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-31-2021, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

Raining today

Obsessed with this song. Apparently was released months ago but I just found it