Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2021, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

CHemistry [Hilarie/Chad & Lucas/Peyton] #142: "I guess at some point maybe you should let go and give your heart what it deserves."

w e l c o m e ;
TO THE
#142nd

This thread is dedicated to the pairing of Lucas&Peyton Scott and the actors who played them Hilarie Burton&Chad Michael Murray.

Lucas and Peyton [Scott]: "Everything looks perfect from far away, 'come down now,' but we'll stay..."

l o v e.c h e m i s t r y.f a i t h.b e l i e f.c o m p l i c i t y.t r u s t.h e a r t b e a t s.a l w a y s.m a r r i e d. p a r e n t s.
Just a boy & a girl. Alone but together in this place called Tree Hill.

e p i c

the s h i p p e r s
1. i never learn (Lexi)
2. a*shot*of*whiskey (Laurie)
3. mjgchick (Lena)
4. BabyBirdd (Ava)
5. hotchad (Gal)
6. Elyx
7. Manu9 (Manuela)
8. anettbianka (Bia)
9. Cold Desert (Weronika)
10. javajunkie4eva88 (Kaila)
11. leytonluver03
12. Forever_Young
13. bethanyismyhero
14. Ness23 (Vanessa)
15. innocent_chick (Catherine)
16. MTVVJ08
17. AmeliaBeck
18. nadietta90
19. tv_junkie (Kiren)
20. nessa24
21. Leyton Love
22. LeytonisHOT
23. fulfilledღ
24. Fi-na-na
25. how forever feels (Grace)
26. toxicgurl169
27. leyton=LOVE
28. Insanitic
29. Ashes & Wine
30. dreamer3
31. Andu
32. Sbear
33. LPisKiller90 (Nadia)
34. Kategirl (Kate)
35. Raphi1860
36. Peyton_fan
37. Tumble
38. meli5
39. ring of fire
40. luvin82029
41. breaking silence
42. *coconut custard*
43. clipped_my_wings
44. Alexa
45. fisher & sons
46. MarstersAngel
47. mattuf1
48. nedhu
49. Briar_rose
50. shadowofbeauty
51. Moonlight10
52. lep123
53. KC and LP Fan
54. pojoto
55. TLA=Leyton
56. Seren86
57. ravengirl008
58. OthLPlover
59. Leyton4ever!
60. caitlyn rose
61. L&P.Scott
62. Dreamer...
63. Missml
64. {Melody}
65. OTHlove1991
66. hillyy
67. Ray&Neela
68. stellalovesLP
69. Icey
70. x-Summer-x
71. Kelly_Dylan
72. nilly
73. mell
74. Jane2007
75. PeytonSawyer1137
76. peytonfan_92
77. silversky77
78. hilarie.love
79. Lyly
80. Motoko Ayoama
81. AngelCutie
82. simplyme1018
83. cestlalune
84. oth555
85. MajorOTHfan
86. CarmenJessicaLP
87. Kaltrina
88. leytonislove22
89. Penny Lane
90. pogue_muh_hone
91. unfaithfully
92. coconut16
93. megsawyer
94. LeytonISlove
95. ~Hilariefan09~
96. ShesHisComet
97. L&P__Lala
98. teamobabee11
99. othfan486
100. green eyes sparkle
101. your.art.matters
102. GGnOTH
103. HazelEyes.
104. babygirl23
105. cookie jar
106. Willow Fabian
107. Jamie Choate
108. CristalBuddy
109. t-ka
110. Vaanilla
111. dwoods87
112. Cadenf
113. msstock87
114. hilery00
115. Summer Falls
116. Blackforestangel
117. andbreatheme
118. bscgirl99
119. liljoys
120. Kelly♥Coffee

feel free to ask to be added on the list...

the c h a r a c t e r s

the f u t u r e t i t l e s
"We had so much fun together. He was so great. So yes, I love him a lot."
"Chad and I had so much fun....He's a great kisser. So tender."
"Nice hands." "Nice legs."

"We designed a world where Lucas and Peyton were meant to be together."

their s t o r y

That's me inside your head.
First of all, you don't know me. Second of all, you don't know me.Nice hands.Nice legs. I want to draw something that means something to someone. "We have something to believe in again." I want to draw that feeling. But I can’t. And if I can’t be great at it then I don’t want to ruin it. It’s too important to me.Your art matters. It’s what got me here. Did Peyton Sawyer just say "thank you"? If I were you, Id get back out now.Not until you tell me whats going on. Hey. Ive been thinking about you. Oh, you made me a mix? Yeah, it’s about this girl and this guy, and they’ve got this really weird vibe thing going on, but there’s all this drama, ‘cause the girl’s got this ex-boyfriend who turns out to be none other than the guy’s brother. So the whole thing comes to this great, big climax and this big party at their evil dad’s house. Hmm, what happens in the end? You’re just gonna have to show up to find out. I’ve wanted this for so long.Me too. And now we can have it.No, no, no. I don’t mean just that. I want this.You know? I want to be here. I want to have everything with you. I want it all. I want us, Peyton.This isn’t supposed to be that.This isn't supposed to be that.I’m sorry.For what?All sorts of things.Lucas, I made a mistake. When you said you wanted to be with me, I got, I got scared, and I pushed you away. But the truth is, I want all the same things that you want, I do. And I want them with you. Ill just sleep on the floor, alright?Dont be stupidLook, Peyton. I just wish there was something I could do, or say to help you through this.You already have. Thanks Lucas. Goodnight. We just got carried away. It didn’t mean anything.It didn’t?Of course it did.I know. And she’s great. Okay? But, she’s not you.Even if we could be together, what makes you think it would work? Cause I feel it in my heart. Don’t you? Yes. So what are we going to do?I have to be with you. I love to watch you draw. I was afraid you weren't going to wake up. What? And miss out on being with you? It’s just that, after all the stuff that you and I had been through, where my head and my heart were at I couldn’t have gone and just slept with some stranger.It’s not about what you say, Luke. It’s about what you do. You don’t like the person you’ve become? Then do something about it, 'cause no one’s going to do it for you. I’m going to be making a few changes. And I just wanted to see you before I do.
I’ll be seeing you, Peyton.

It’s not gonna change how I feel.
About Lucas? Yeah, about him.

The three of us, trying to be friends… here. It’s probably better to get a fresh start with the people that actually matter in your life, right? Speaking of… So tell me what happened between you and Brooke. Or was it Peyton? You can’t just walk in here and ask me something like that! When is the last time we even had a conversation about something real?I just thought you could use a friend.Yeah, I could use a friend, you know but you don’t qualify as that anymore, Lucas, because a real friend would know about all the crap I’ve been dealing with lately. Despite what you think, I really do care about you, Peyton. What’s got Lucas so worried he’s gonna call my cousin’s in Savannah? She took a little road trip. She only told me and Brooke. It’s just kind of funny, the last time I kissed Peyton it didn’t end well either. You good? Yes. Thank you for calling him. You’re a good friend Luke. Love sucks. Nathan. No, think about it. You and Lucas. They’ve been there since… Oh, I just pictured you and Lucas. No, no, I never slept with Lucas. Take a seat next to your parter in crime here. Oh, by the way, remember, right before Jake came back and you accused me of being a crappy friend?Yeah, I’m really sorry, I...No. You were right. I don’t ever want that to happen again. So if you need anything, I’m around, okay? Okay. Thank you Lucas. You look like you needed some chocolate. You been talking o Peyton much? A little bit. I wish I was in her life more. I lost myself this year, and when I did, I lost some people I truly cared about. I was snooping through Lucas’s things kind of on purpose and found a bunch of your stuff that he saved and I think he’s still into you.
Looks like it’s just you and me this summer.

Will you stay with me?
Bout time! Well, I knew you couldn’t go an entire summer without doing something to your hair.Whatever! You don’t know me.Oh, I think I do. I’m glad you’re here, you know? I know we kinda lost each other for a while but hopefully that’s over, right? Especially considering our history.It’s always gonna be there, isn’t it? You and me. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes…… All you need is one. What about you? ‘This year I’ll finally talk to Peyton Sawyer.’ You’re actually one of the few people whose been honest with me through the whole thing. So what are you doing after this? So what do you have to tell me? How’d you know? Well I figured you either brought me in here to talk, to make out, or to kill me. And since we’re not gonna make out, I guess it’s talk or die. Peyton you should go. Yeah, we’re both going. Okay what about Peyton? I heard you once had the same feelings for her. Maybe she’s the one. You’re good with words, and pain, and Lucas. Oh, come on Peyton, that’s what we do, we have these inner conversations daily. Am I gonna look stupid? Am I pretty enough? Did Jake just wanna get in my pants? Should Lucas be with me instead of Brooke? Peyton, I made you a promise. Besides, you should be able to turn to me for help. I love being that guy for you.And the stars are crying out for what we could have had... This song reminds me of Luke...Are you drunk?Are you wearing eye shadow? I feel like you’re always rescuing me. Don’t live you life alone. Let us in. ‘You’re mine forever’, sounds pretty damn good to me. Yeah it sounds great, sounded even better when I read it the first time, last spring, in another letter you wrote, to Peyton! I can’t say anything bad about Peyton. She’s my friend. The truth is, I care about Peyton. There was this guy, there is this guy… I loved. And I let him go, and now I’m starting to think it was a big mistake. But now it’s too late. It’s never too late Peyton. Listen to me: I'm not leaving you Peyton. Nothing will happen to you, I promise. You're always saving me. Somebody’s got to. If I say, ‘I love you’ right now, would you hold it against me? Come here… I know how you are, I’m the same way. You love me.Ok, that is so not fair! You probably just wanna kiss me again.Dude, shut up! Ok, I kissed you but I... I thought I was gonna die and you took care of me so... You know, we...Yeah. I know. If I told you I love you would you hold it against me? Because I do, Peyton. You don't know how good it is to hear you say that. 'Coz I thought everything was gonna get weird again and I really don't want it to. We're ok, right? You and me? We're good? Hey, don't kiss anybody out there.You suck, you know that? The boy I love saved the girl I love, and it’s the girl he loves too. You look happy. You too. It’s not what you do in life that matters, Luke, it’s about who you are. Promise me that when you pick the boy you’re really gonna be with that he’ll be someone who respects you and treats you well. That it’s someone who makes your heart race and that he’s someone who you love because of what he is, not what he does. Use your head and follow your heart. Someone told me once that, there’s nothing wrong with fairytales. Everybody lives happily ever after. Isn’t this the kind of thing you usually call Lucas for? You talk in your sleep in Peyton. You said "I love you, Lucas." When you decided that you weren’t going to go back to tree hill do you remember what you told me? That Brooke has Lucas. Let me ask you a question, what if Brooke didn’t have Lucas? I don’t wanna believe that there’s another guy in your heart but I think that there is. I love you, you know that? Look inside your heart and ask yourself, ‘is Lucas still there?’ Hey, I love you, you know that? I love you too. Once upon a time, in a kingdom far far away, there lived a princess who loved a boy. But in the end, the love between the princess and the boy was undeniable and true. And over time, that love would see them through anything. Magical things happen to them. Things they couldn't explain. Much like love itself. And like most fairytales, the princess and the boy lived happily ever after. At least I hope they do. I think I still have feelings for Lucas. Hey you. So if I’ve been informed to avoid you like the plague. What’s up? Look if Broke doesn’t want you to talk to me. Just do it, I’ll be fine. Hey Peyton, you look nice. I don’t think anybody understood the love I had for you. Because if they did they woulda never doubted us. A kiss always means something. They give their hearts to each other, unconditionally. And that’s what true love really is. It’s not this fairytale life that never knows pain but it’s two souls facing it together, and diminishing it with unconditional love.

And then there were two.

Peyton was scared, she kissed me, and I let her.
Sometimes it’s easy to feel like you’re the only one in the world who’s struggling…. but that feeling’s a lie. And if you just hold on, just find the courage to face it all for another day then someone, or something will find you and make it okay. Because we all need a little help sometimes. Someone to help us hear the music in the world, to remind us that it wont always be this way. That someone is out there, and that someone will find you. It’s okay, I’m right here. You can't help who you love, Peyton. I’m not helping her, I’m helping you. You know I used to watch you?When?Oh, Freshmen year. Sophomore year. Both summers actually.Stop it. What did you watch?Your legs mostly.What!?Yeah, I'm serious! You know, from up close, they’re a little chicken-y.Shut up!From where I was hiding, they were pretty awesome.I’m not sure that’s a compliment.Oh, it is. Trust me.I just don’t know what I want to do anymore, get close to somebody so they can leave again.Look, on the contrary to what might be written on your wall, people don’t always leave. Alright? I mean, last time I checked I’m still here. He said he heard you say you would cut me out of your life if she would take you back. And it’s fine. Luke, I get it, okay?Oh, my god. Peyton, I would never say that. I would never cut you out of my life.Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, I am not jealous of Derek.Okay, Fine. You’re not jealous of him. This is important to me, okay.I’m just trying to watch out for you, Peyton.I know, and I thank you, but how about you just bodyguard me to English class?Lucas Scott….Thanks for caring.You’re welcome.you’re safe with me. I promise.You’re always saving me. Okay. You can turn around.Whoa, is this your way of saying “thank you”?It’s okay. I’m here. It’s okay.I love you, Luke. But I’ve chosen darkness.Well, I just want to come check on you, girly. You have a key to my place, and I’m just a phone call away.Can I stay?Sure. Basketball was my first love, and as most of you in here realize, you don’t forget your first love. I just wanted to say I’m sorry that we didn’t get to spend more time together tonight. love you Lucas.I love you, too Peyton.You don’t understand. I’ve been holding this in for a really long time, and you need to know. I love you. I’m in love with you. You believe that, that you and P Sawyer are just friends? She’s had a hard year and I happened to be there to rescue her a few times. So maybe you’re the one whose confused. Because you didn’t just happen to rescue her a few times, you didn’t just happen to run back into the school that day or save her from psycho Derek. Peyton happened to be there but you chose to be there. So maybe you should think about that. This is a dream come true. So who do you want standing next to you? Hey! Nice shot! Nice legs. A little chickeny...Well I’ll be seeing ya...Hey Peyton! It’s you. The one I want next to me when all my dreams come true, it’s you. It’s you, Peyton. you know my girlfriend Peyton, right?By the way, I forgot how much of a good kisser you are.Well, maybe you should come by later and I’ll remind you for a few hours.I’d like that. This is good, isn’t it? Us?It’s perfect!You’re always saving me. Please let me find a way to save you.I never told Peyton I love her. I want to go back.I've been holding in my feelings because I'm in love with him. I didn't die. I couldn't die. Do you know why? Because I had to come back and look into those green eyes of yours and tell you I love you. I do. I love you, Peyton. You didn't push me away. I came back for you. No matter how long it takes, I'll wait for you."Peyton, you look amazing. And I can't wait till class is over so I can look at those green eyes and kiss your perfect lips. There's somebody I want you to meet. Hi, mom. It's me. So, this is Lucas, the boy I've been telling you about. Look what he's done. He's got me smiling. Can you believe it?Peyton's the best thing I have in my life. I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for her.Likewise. Do you remember what you said the last time we were here? You said you wanted it all, and I walked away. I made a big mistake that night 'cause all I wanted was sex.What do you want now?Now I want what you wanted. I want everything with you.Hey Peyton, this isn’t right. You’re the one I wanna be with tonight, prom or not. So call me, okay? Please.I’d do anything for you.Last year would have been just sex, and now I…I am so in love with you.I love you, too, Peyton.You are destined for greatness Peyton, and we both know that. This is your first step. You can’t pass that up.No matter what happens to either one of us, you will always be In my heart.Sure. Just, let me hold you for a couple more minutes. That’s what’s gonna fix me.I’m gonna miss you.It’s not gonna matter anyway, whether I stay or go, with us because...

I’m gonna love you forever, Lucas Scott.

Peyton Sawyer is destined for greatness.
Actually, she's already great, because Peyton Sawyer has a thing called integrity, and nothing and no one is ever going to change that. God, Luke i've missed you. It's actually really good to hear your voice.Yours too. I was there Luke. At your book signing in LA. I was so proud of you. It’s like you touched my soul and a few days ago, I was ready to quit again, but you saved me with the words you wrote about me in your novel. So if you’re struggling to write the next one, you should know that your art matters Lucas… It’s what got me here…You look amazing.Ok, Look, we had a relationship, we can't keep pretending we didn't... but before that rule, we were really close friends. There's no reason we can't have that again. Right?Right.He's not good enough for you.Hey! Don't do that!That's not fair with me. Hey, it’s me.what are you wearing?Luke, I can’t do that right now! I’m at work. Hi! I can’t believe you’re here!God Luke, it’s so good to see you. Luke, what is this? I couldn’t bring myself to open it but I’ve just been sitting here thinking about how much I love you.I know it was a bit sudden okay, but you know yesterday was a great day. And I’m sitting on the bus and I realize that none of my great days in my life matter without you. You’re the one I want next to me if my dreams come true. You’re the one I want next to me if they don’t. The only thing that’s missing is you. I want to marry you someday. . Hey, don’t do that. Don’t pull away from me, okay. I want us to be together. [COLOR=DarkRed] I love you so much. Our dreams are going to come true, Lucas. My music and your novel. It’s going to happen, I know it. So you really loved him huh? Lucas? Was it really true love always? I went by my old house. There’s a teenaged girl living there now, and she showed me my closet door and you know what that said? Lucas and Peyton, true love always. . Always Lucas, that’s what we were supposed to have. Well if that’s the truth, if I never cared… then how come every time I see this stupid book I buy it? Every stupid damn time Luke! You said I was great! You said I could be great! You said we were destined to be together! You said it to the world, you said it to me. Oh I’ll have no problem avoiding her, it’s you I’m worried about. If any other tenant wanted the office you would charge them rent. Yeah but you’re not just any other tenant. I’m not stupid or blind I know Peyton’s the reason you’re writing again. I want you to stop being in love with Peyton. What do you want from me?! I fly to L.A., I ask you to marry me, you said no, so I moved on. Why haven’t you? Because I should have said yes. Luke, I was young and I was scared and I did not realize that by saying that I wasn’t ready it would mean that we would never be together again. Had I known that I would have said yes. Peyton… No, Luke, I miss you everyday and I have told everyone here that I didn’t come back for you, but I did. Of course I did. I still love you Lucas. Peyton… I… You still love me don’t you? I came back for Lucas. Lindsey doesn’t stand a chance, trust me. You’re Peyton Sawyer, the guy wrote a whole book about how much he loves you. It has always been Lucas and Peyton. You guys are meant to be together, it’s the way it’s supposed to be, so go and get your man. Suddenly it was as if the roar of the crowd, the echo of the final buzzers, the cheers of my teammates were all sounding from 1,000 miles away, and what remained in that bizarre, muffled silence was only Peyton. The girl whose art, passion, and beauty had changed my life. In that moment, my triumph was not a state championship, but simple clarity. The realization that we had always been meant for each other and every instinct to the contrary had simply been a denial of the following truth - I was now and would always be in love with Peyton Sawyer. Do you not feel what I have felt every day we’ve been apart for the last three years because I have felt there is there vital piece of me that’s been missing, and I’ve tried to fill it Luke…. and its stayed empty until last night when you kissed me. And my entire universe snapped back into focus. Just pretending for a second that we’re still seventeen and nothing’s changed. I was reminded today in a round about way that the most perfect act of love is sacrifice. I love you, Lucas.And I think I have since the first time we locked eyes. And it is going to suck but if what you want is for me to let go, then I’m gonna do it. Be happy Luke. I want that with all my heart. Lucas was looking. You can’t say that the manuscript I gave you was about Peyton. It’s about yearning and want, Luke. I think you wrote it about Peyton because you still love her. The boy saw the comet and he felt as though his life had meaning.And when it went away, he waited his entire life for it to come back to him. It was more than just a comet because of what it brought to his life: direction, beauty, meaning. There are many who couldn't understand, and sometimes he walked among them. But even in his darkest hours, he knew in his heart that someday it would return to him, and his world would be whole again ... And his belief in God and love and art would be re-awakened in his heart. Stop hiding your heart. Peyton Sawyer will become Peyton Scott, that was like eighth grade. He got a little cocky sophomore year, makeout with Peyton Sawyer or more, this year I will talk to Peyton Sawyer… This is how much he doesn’t hate you, it’s a whole lifetimes worth. That’s what he writes, but what he says is a totally different story. Sometimes people write the things they can’t say. I will always love you. Lucas please stop running. You gotta let go of this dark weight you’ve been carrying around. You know what’s better? Love. The day that you start thinking that love is overrated is the day that you’re wrong. The only thing wrong with love and faith and belief, is not having it. I don't hate you. I remember the first time I ever saw you, all skinny arms and tangled mess of hair. It was hard letting you go Peyton. You know? It was hard losing you and it was hard seeing you again and it's still really hard.I know. While I'm asleep, I have this dream where we're back in that hotel room in L.A. and you proposed to me and every single time I say "yes." It's just a dream, right? It's my dream. Hey it’s me, look I’m at the airport and I’ve got two tickets to Las Vegas.
Do you wanna get married tonight?

Well, well. Looks like you found your Queen.
I guess I always knew. I know I made the right choice.Love finds you son. You don't find love. Its got a little bit to do with destiny,fate, whats written in the starts, and a lot to do with the simple fact that most women are smartter than we are. And wily. But if you want to believe that you had a choice in the matter, I'd say you made a good one.Because she showed up. And she sure is pretty.You're a mess Lucas Scott, but you're my mess and I love you.This is real isn't it?Yes it's real."Peyton, I love you. Let's go get married - Lucas" Can a text message change your life? God, i hope so! Wow. Heart skips a beat, breath taking material. I know it's selfish, you know getting married like this, no friends, no family, no ring. It's okay. But I wanna be selfish with you. I love that laugh. I miss it. Yeah? me too. Peyton Sawyer will become Peyton Scott. Okay, open your eyes. This is the room where .... You proposed to me four years ago. Yeah. You said it should be like a dream, so ..... . I have this dream where we're back in the hotel room, and you propose to me, and every single time, . I say yes. It's just a dream right ? But it's my dream. Peyton Sawyer.. I love you , -Yes! - You didn't let me ask me ask you--Yes! Baby, Yes! God I love you. My mom would pass the room and shout, Lucas Scott, if you break thatbox spring, you’ll be sleeping on the floor for the rest of your life. Well, here’s the good news if you have to sleep on the floor, I will sleep there with you. For the rest of your life? Definitely. I just wish I could help you somehow. Peyton you help me so much.Without saying a word.And I love you. I love you. You do still want to get married, right? Yes. Right here, right now. I always feel better when I get to talk to you. I love you. Thanks. Love you too.How's my favorite author? He was just thinking about his fiancée. Hey, it's okay, Peyton. I still have you, and that's all that really matters. Besides, this book brought us back together , so... It's the best thing I've ever written. You come home to me, then. I love you. I love you, too. What I love about you is that you're always protecting everybody? You punched Julian. Yeah… that was me not being jealous. I’m happy you got jealous.you should do the movie.I think you’re going to regret seeing it made without you, Luke. Besides, who wouldn’t fall in love with you, Peyton Sawyer? Peyton... don't ever leave me, okay?I was thinking maybe I'd start calling you my baby daddy. I'm having your baby, Lucas Scott. Our baby. We're pregnant.I just really want you to be okay with it, because I'm very, very okay with it.It's too early to even tell anybody. I love you. I love you, Peyton. I love you, too. Hey, baby. Daddy's home.I'm gonna be a good mom, right? I know so. And our kid's gonna be great, right? . The greatest. I love you, you know that? I love you. Luke, it's our spot.We haven't been here in years. I have. When you were in L.A. I used to come here sometimes. You know we're using this as a location in the movie. It was a pretty good moment in our relationship. Yeah, it was the beginning. You were so cute in your little tow truck. Yeah, and you were so mean to me, remember? First of all, you don't know me. Second of all, you don't know me. And in my defense you didn't really know me. Oh yes I did. I always knew you. I have something for you. Now, we're already engaged and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to get down on one knee, but... Oh my God! Is that for me? Yes. Do you like it? Are you kidding? It's beautiful.[He puts the ring on her finger] I am so glad you always knew me. I can't accept this ring. I mean, it's beautiful and I love it. It's just ..not the ring that I want to wear. I always dreamed I'd be wearing Keith's ring, and I know how much it means to you...so that's the ring I want to wear for the rest of my life. Now, it's right where it belongs. And it will be forever. I'm so happy you're here Luke! Are you kidding me? I won't miss this for the world. That's exaclty what I needed to hear. We can adopt okay? I mean, if your parents never would have adopted we never would have met. I know. I know honey. And I love you for that. But this little life inside of me... it's you and it's me. And I want him to have your goofy squint and I want her to have my chickeny legs. I don't need this kid to look like me. I don't care about that. I care... about this child growing up without a mother. Look what it did to you. You are really trying to guilt me into this. Hell yes I am. That is exactly what I'm gonna do if in the end it keeps you alive. A while back. I had a dream... that something happened to you. It got me to thinking about my life without you and I... I can't... No. I can't live that life. I can't. You talk about how I'm always saving you Peyton and I can't save you from this. We can't even think like that, okay? Will you just please look at all the stuff you and I have survived together? I mean, car crashes and bullet wounds and psychos. Are we really gonna let some doctor lay odds on us? I mean, that's what "The comet" is all about, right? It's about accepting your fate. . How can this be fate? Maybe it is. Maybe... maybe the whole point of you and me and every single moment that we've shared together has just been leading us here. Maybe you and I are meant to create this life because maybe this life is gonna change the world. I can't accept that our story doesn't have a good ending. Our story already has the greatest ending. . No matter what. 'Cause we're together. . I can't live without you Peyton. . Honey you don't have to, and you're not going to. I know it. I can feel it. We are gonna live happily ever after, all three of us. . This scares me Peyton. It'll be okay. And what if it's not? It will be. We are gonna dance at this kid's wedding.And we're gonna spoil our grandkids together. I know it.I'm having this baby.We’re having this baby. "Peyton Sawyer will become Peyton Scott". "No, Peyton Sawyer is not human. She is an angel. She is my angel. . . ".Peyton. I love you since the first time I saw you, and this ring and these words are just simply a way to show the rest of the world what has been in my heart for as long as Ive known you. I love you... Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer. I always have, and... I always will. . Lucas Scott... We've been through so much together. And despite how confused I've been or lost I might have gotten, there was always you... Finding me and saving me. You deserve to be adored, so that's what we're gonna do -- your baby and me. We are going to adore you for years to come. I am so terribly in love . with you. And I always will be.Lucas Scott, it is beautiful. Well, thank you, Peyton Scott. Say that again. Peyton Scott. . Oh, God, I love the way that sounds.It's been a long day, come on. It's been a perfect day. Hey.. I love you.. Peyton Scott. You know who else will be here when you wake up? Our beautiful daughter. She needs you, so do I. I can’t do this without you. I just want it to be you and me and our daughter for a minute. Well well, my babies had a baby. And she’s beautiful. Sometimes happiness doest’t come from money or fame or power. Sometimes happiness comes from good friends and family and from the quiet nobility from leading a good life. Take a ride with me Peyton Sawyer? Don’t you mean Peyton Scott? So take a look in that mirror and remind yourself to be happy because you deserve to be. Believe that.

And believe that dreams come true
every day, because they do.

"I think that when you have intense feelings for someone, especially at that age, there are always embers that remain, just waiting for a whisper of oxygen to spark things again. And I believe there was a bit of a breeze blowing, too..."

the a c t o r s

[I]"There's something very mischievous about Chad. He's a prankster, and he takes pride in it.
He'll leave a little present form his dog in your trailer, or make faces during your close-up.
But he's got such an angle on being charming. He's got the bad-boy laugh, the blond-boy
dimples--he's cute as hell. His specialty is eye contact, really focusing on you. He's brought
me to tears in scenes where I thought I was all cried out. Chad laughs a whole lot, but he
can also embrace Lucas's broody, moody side, I’m looking for some validated makeout,
especially with Chad. You know… we’re just super i n l o v e. There’s no denying it." - Hilarie Burton

[I]"I'm a huge Leyton fan, they send this scrapbook ... Chad and I ... God we're look so good together ...
you're such a good kisser, you hold my face nice ... you two look great together awesome
...and yeahh it's love." - Hilarie Burton

"Cause I'm the winner, what's up? Chad totally loves me. Lucas picked Peyton..." - Hilarie Burton

"Hilarie burton is one of the funniest actresses. She's so fun, clever and quick
She has a fantastic personality I'm not going to lie about that." - Chad Michael Murray

"And Hilarie, you know, she’s got the VJ thing, you know, she’s just one of those personable
people, she’s Hilarie, you know." -Chad Michael Murray

"There star crossed lovers, and there the same person but male and female." - Chad Michael Murray on LP

[i] "The Chad" is what we like to call him. Chad Michael Murray, he uh, he's devastatingly
handsome, all the girls in Wilmington are freaking out over him, him and James, it's really
them combined. I just feel like Mother Hen trying to fend off all the women as we walk
around and try to go out to dinner down in Wilmington. Um, but they both are, they both
have that gaze, where, I'm used to working at MTV, I mean like, hey how are you, tell me a
little bit about yourself, and at this WB show, these boys gaze into my eyes and tell me
sweet things and I don't know what to do with myself." - Hilarie Burton

[I]"Chad’s our heartthrob, you know, he, he’s Chad, he’s charming, he’s got that steely
gaze, hold on. I got it. And he does it so well. How does he do it? I don’t even know,
I’ve been working with him forever. I don’t know how he does it, but gets me every time." - Hilarie Burton

"And Hilarie, you know, she’s got the VJ thing, you know, she’s just one of those
personable people, she’s Hilarie, you know." - Chad Michael Murray

[I]"I don't know, we haven't discussed that. I have no idea what goes on with the
relationships in season five. I do know that Hilarie and I have a fantastic time working
together. We had a riot last year because we have a lot of the same friends, she gets along
really well with my girl, and I get along well with her husband and so it's kinda fun just
to goof around and go crazy on set. So, I think that most likely Peyton and Lucas will
continue that bond and will continue growing together."-Chad Michael Murray

the p r e v i o u s t h r e a d s
01 | 05 | 10 | 20
125 | 130 | 135 | 140 |

(Threads 23-122 were lost in the FF crash.)

xxx
r e c e n t

"I think when you cross paths with someone in an impetuous, passionate, aching sort of way - whether it actually becomes something or not - there are always embers that remain. Maybe the air catches those embers and sparks them to life again."
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 02-12-2021, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread
Old 02-15-2021, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 02-16-2021, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awww I love that.
I am an original”
Old 02-17-2021, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's great
Old 02-19-2021, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

They came a long way.
I am an original”
Old 02-20-2021, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They really did, which is great
Old 02-21-2021, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Beautiful.
Old 02-22-2021, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sure is
Old 02-23-2021, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-24-2021, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That account posts some good art, that's for sure

Thanks
Old 02-26-2021, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love that!
I am an original”
Old 02-26-2021, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same
Old 02-28-2021, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 03-01-2021, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

What a classic.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top