Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2004, 02:33 PM
New Fan

Old Username/Password Problems Thread

Hi, I used to registered under another username (redqueen4). This username I'm using here was a secondary one I used when I for someone reason was purged from the new system.

I tried this morning, unsuccessfully to get my the password to my redqueen4 username e-mailed to me, tried twice, but on both occasions...they just e-mailed this username with a new password.

I'd really like to have my old username and post count back, but I just don't know what to do about it. The thing is and it might be the problem is that I have 3 different e-mail addresses and can't remember which one I could have used for the redqueen4 one.

Can anyone help? Thank you.

Note: This thread should be restarted by an Info Center Moderator. Links in Questions/Problems/Tech help thread will need to be updated. Thanks.
BlackMath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 02:49 PM
Website Manager

When you try to login on these boards, when you haven't logged in since the upgrade, you have to log in with your last displayed name which was not redqueen4, it was *juliet* with the email address winfallgirl@hotmail.com
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 10:10 PM
New Fan

Ahh, I was actually wondering that...but did I try? No. Thanks for answering Johnnie.
Old 11-08-2004, 12:35 AM
Website Manager

You're Welcome
Old 11-08-2004, 04:03 AM
New Fan

Well, apparently that's not going to work either - when I tried to get my password for my *juliet* account mailed to me, this is what I got sent back:

Quote:
This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <winfallgirl@hotmail.com>
Reason: Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
I guess my e-mail address on that account has now been changed to jelm.kus524@sympatico.ca which is of course the addy I use for this account. Sooo, when I try to get my password for my original account, I keep get sent a new password or rather, a link to reset my password for this account. Don't want that.

I hate and am sorry to be such a pain about this, but is there a way I can somehow have it all switched around and just get my password reset link for the *juliet* account sent to the jelm.kus524@sympatico.ca address?

My head hurts. And once again I apologize for being such a pain, I know you must have a million more other pressing matters to deal with and I'm in no hurry for this...I'd just rather use my old account to begin posting again.

Thanks again so much for anything that can be done...
Old 11-08-2004, 09:44 AM
Website Manager

You might have to log into your hotmail account before having the password sent there, some mail servers require you to login every so often to keep your account active, otherwise it'll just bounce.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:46 AM
Website Manager

I PMed you the password to that account to the account you're currently posting with.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:10 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnnie
You might have to log into your hotmail account before having the password sent there, some mail servers require you to login every so often to keep your account active, otherwise it'll just bounce.
Yeah, that's what I tried...but I hadn't logged in for ages, so I guess my account must have bounced on the hotmail addy.

I'll check the PM now, and once again - thanks for all your help, Johnnie. I'm sure I'll figure it out somehow.
Old 01-22-2006, 02:04 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fehrfan76
I used to post here too under M&M's

Was that the exact name? There are names that are close, but I can't see that exact name.
Old 06-15-2006, 07:16 PM
Banned

Okay I just logged out of my normal account coz i found the password to my old account and i was just checking it out...now i cant get back into my current account b/c my current email address is not the one i used for that username according to ff...

The account i want to get back into is Insanitic

Can someone plz help...im freaking out

Last edited by Kiwi_Roswellian; 06-15-2006 at 10:36 PM
Kiwi_Roswellian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 02:09 AM
Website Manager

This was taken care of earlier just so everyone knows.
Old 11-07-2006, 07:17 AM
New Fan

Hi I am having trouble logging in to my other account. I am usually under the username *sinead* with the email address of sineadglover@aol.com but I have forgotten my password and I cannot access it via email as the email address I had down on my account is no longer active. I was wondering if there is anyway I can get hold of my password so that I can use my account again. I would greatl;y appreciate your help.
sineadg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Johnnie will have to reset the password on your *Sinead* account. I assume he can PM it to the above account?
Old 11-07-2006, 11:01 AM
New Fan

Yes he can PM me it to this account, that would be great. Do you know when I will get my new passowrd roughly?
sineadg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

I'm sorry, I don't know Johnnie's schedule today but he does check in daily.