Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

View Poll Results: Which direction would you prefer to see the HFAC go in the future? (See post #1 for more info)
Two parts of the competition: Icons & Wallpapers The results are hidden 0%
Icons Only The results are hidden 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2022, 07:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

If they were included I think they'd have to be in a different voting system. But we don't normally allow animated in challenges so I'd say the answer will be no.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Waiting to see how 2022 Competition looks like in November
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I love the idea of icons being added or only icons for the competition. I'm sure more people can make icons; it seems easier. Well, that statement maybe revealed that I am, in fact, not an artist

I have a question regarding the competition in general:
I missed the voting for round 3. Was it announced somewhere?
Or maybe it was stated in a post how round 3 is 'handled' and I just forgot about it
I was just wondering about seeing winners to a round I might have been able to vote for
Old 01-06-2022, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Round 3 is only the Graphics Team voting its not open to us
Old 01-06-2022, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Ah, that makes sense I couldn't judge what the categories are called, so I figured.
And I think I read that in the competition rules now that I think about it.

Thanks for clarifying
Old 01-06-2022, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Your welcome yea its somewhere in the rules [I think]
Old 01-06-2022, 12:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Round 3 is selected from all entered arts by the GT managers (if anyone is wondering we don't pick our own but we may pick each other's art).We pick two each to make six options per category. We then set up polls for the graphics team to vote on. This normally occurs at the same time round 2 is being voted on.

It is in the information thread OP on both the IC & Mod board (or at least the IC one)

The thing for Round 3 is that the categories are based around artistic techniques which some may struggle to vote on. This we believe is why it is done by the GT. If having round 3 opened up to allow others to vote is something anyone would be interested in please let us know so we can take that into consideration too.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-08-2022, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Yes, that's what I meant with I couldn't judge for/in the categories named. I have no clue about these things
Old 01-10-2022, 12:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Understandable . I understand it & still find it impossible to choose

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-10-2022, 08:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
If they were included I think they'd have to be in a different voting system. But we don't normally allow animated in challenges so I'd say the answer will be no.
Yeah. We'd still need to discuss it officially but I do follow this logic. It's also not allowed for Standard Avatars, so I feel it'd be the most fair to not allow it here either.
Old 01-16-2022, 05:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thank you everyone who has stopped by & shared feedback &/or voted. I am going to unstick this thread for now but if anyone else wants to add anything please feel free too

I believe the poll results are set as hidden but if anyone is wondering the wallpapers & icons option had the most votes.

we look forward to sharing any changes with you all in November 2022

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread