Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2021, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Chris
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 06-15-2021, 05:11 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

You're welcome. Thanks for checking.
Old 06-17-2021, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

FF has been very slow and the Post Quick Reply button has not been working for me on several posts.
Old 06-24-2021, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Hello, it's been a while since I was an active user here, so I surely missed a lot of stuff; I have a question: has the summer poll already been made? The link that was on top of the page last week or so led to a page I couldn't see (I know that's when it's been moved to a private section of the ff).

I'm not sure this is the right thread to post this, but I didn't know where to ask

Old 06-24-2021, 08:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
Hello, it's been a while since I was an active user here, so I surely missed a lot of stuff; I have a question: has the summer poll already been made? The link that was on top of the page last week or so led to a page I couldn't see (I know that's when it's been moved to a private section of the ff).

I'm not sure this is the right thread to post this, but I didn't know where to ask
We already did the summer poll last month (May) and Shadow and Bone won that poll and got the board. So if you have another show in mind that you would want a board here, you'd have to start a campaign thread for it on the Requests board (if there is no existing campaign thread for it). Also, newly opened campaign threads must be active for at least one month before a campaign is submitted in the polls. If you have any more questions, feel free to visit the Requests board or send me a PM.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-25-2021, 04:57 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
We already did the summer poll last month (May) and Shadow and Bone won that poll and got the board.
Thank you! Yeah, I remember how it works for campaigning/getting a board it really feels like another life when I used to campaign for Smash board (we campaigned for more than a year, eventually we got it, but then a few months later the show was cancelled) or moderating that one and Nikita

Yeah, I had a show in mind (the new Gossip Girl), but seeing nobody started a campaign for it and it's been a year since it started filming and such, I doubt anyone would be interested. For now, at least. I'd have liked to have a Rise board too, two years ago, but again literally nobody was interested at even commenting that show on the Television board, so. I'll think about it.

Thank you again

Old 06-25-2021, 08:03 PM
Moderator Manager

I would suggest starting the campaign when the show starts airing next month. But if you want to submit it in the poll, then it should be started now so it's active for a month and you can submit next month so that it will be included in the August poll. With all the active campaign threads there, maybe people are just waiting for someone to start it and will post on it once they see a thread is up there. It doesn't hurt to try.

Old 06-26-2021, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
I would suggest starting the campaign when the show starts airing next month. But if you want to submit it in the poll, then it should be started now so it's active for a month and you can submit next month so that it will be included in the August poll. With all the active campaign threads there, maybe people are just waiting for someone to start it and will post on it once they see a thread is up there. It doesn't hurt to try.
That's a good point

Fine, I'll try, hopefully it will be easier than the Smash campaign

Old 07-10-2021, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
so it's active for a month and you can submit next month so that it will be included in the August poll.
I have a question, again did you mean that I could submit the request now, in July? I mean the requests that are open at the moment. Or do I have to wait for these request to be closed (after July 27th)? The campaign thread opened on June 26th.

I just had the doubt now

Old 07-10-2021, 07:41 PM
Moderator Manager

The campaign needs to be active for a month before submission so you can submit it on July 27th so it's included in the August poll.

Old 07-11-2021, 02:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Perfect, thank you

Old 07-13-2021, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

OMG I'm always here

I noticed that I can't see tweets when they're embedded in the posts. I see a blank space, like nothing's there. It happens even when quoting the post that has the tweet. I tried changing the browser, but still nothing

The IG and YT codes work fine, instead.

Old 07-13-2021, 07:40 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Have you tried logging out and clearing your cookies?
Old 07-13-2021, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Yes, I did. It's not the first time that happens, embedded tweets never worked for me

Old 07-13-2021, 08:10 PM
Moderator Manager

What internet browser did you use and are currently using? Does this happen on both Twitter and IG or Twitter only?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread