Fan Forum

Fan Forum (https://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Info Center (https://www.fanforum.com/f20/)
-   -   Fan Forum Questions, Problems, Technical Help #24 (https://www.fanforum.com/f20/fan-forum-questions-problems-technical-help-24-a-63233867/)

Chris 01-15-2020 07:19 AM

Not as far as I know.

heartღaflutter 02-01-2020 09:28 AM

I'm trying to gain new members through instagram and twitter for the Kelly Clarkson forum, though I get various responses that people are having difficulties with signing up (as in not knowing where or how to).. has it ever been considered to make it more easy to find?
I know there's a register button at the top left but apparently people find it difficult to find?
It might stop more people from joining?

Artemis 02-01-2020 09:52 AM

That's great that you're getting responses!

Is there a way you can engage with some of these people to find more information?

I opened :ff: in another browser were I'm not logged in and I get this on desktop:
https://i.imgur.com/P6Hyq6l.png

When I checked on my Android phone, I get the same header.

Chris 02-01-2020 10:03 AM

Could you link them directly to the registration page?

I'll post your suggestion at the Management board.:)

B ē tt ⓨ 02-01-2020 07:59 PM

How can I change my username/ID?

Chris 02-01-2020 08:15 PM

Sorry, due to the volume of requests we had, name changes aren't possible.
Quote:

User names - Can they be changed?
Our software does not allow members to change their user names. User names can only be changed by Jerry D, the Administrator of Fan Forum. If you're a Moderator, a Communications Team Member, a Graphics Team Member, or if you have over 100,000 posts you may request one name change per year. If you meet one of these requirements, please feel free to send a Private Message to Jerry D, and if the new user name you want isn't already taken, he'll change your user name for you.

B ē tt ⓨ 02-01-2020 08:18 PM

Okay, thanks Chris. :)

olicity4eva 02-01-2020 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 99798378)
Sorry, due to the volume of requests we had, name changes aren't possible.

Thanks Chris say if you're a moderator you can only change your user once a year? and I changed mine in May? I believe.

L i N d $ @ y 02-02-2020 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walk the line (Post 99799512)
Thanks Chris say if you're a moderator you can only change your user once a year? and I changed mine in May? I believe.

Yes.

Quote:

User names - Can they be changed?
Our software does not allow members to change their user names. User names can only be changed by Jerry D, the Administrator of Fan Forum. If you're a Moderator, a Communications Team Member, a Graphics Team Member, or if you have over 100,000 posts you may request one name change per year. If you meet one of these requirements, please feel free to send a Private Message to Jerry D, and if the new user name you want isn't already taken, he'll change your user name for you.

olicity4eva 02-02-2020 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (Post 99799962)
Yes.

thanks Lindsay.

Mobile is being weird it gets a message that is like Index HTML download

cherrypie12345 02-02-2020 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walk the line (Post 99799978)

Mobile is being weird it gets a message that is like Index HTML download

Not just mobile, happens on the laptop too

B ē tt ⓨ 02-02-2020 02:17 PM

Thanks for the additional info Lindsay! :nod:

L i N d $ @ y 02-02-2020 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet but Psycho (Post 99799978)
thanks Lindsay.

Mobile is being weird it gets a message that is like Index HTML download

Have you recently updated your ioS? Does this usually happen on other sites or only when you go to :ff:?

olicity4eva 02-03-2020 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (Post 99808375)
Have you recently updated your ioS? Does this usually happen on other sites or only when you go to :ff:?

Not recently and it was just :ff: yesterday or day before.

Chris 02-03-2020 06:01 AM

I reported the issue on the Management Technical help thread. Thanks for letting us know about it.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.
Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.