Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2015, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Lizzy - glad you enjoyed the museum. Some of the modern stuff, I don't understand how it's considered art.
Exactly! Like there was an apple on display and a bottle of soy sauce.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 09-05-2015, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Modern Art is just about creativity and being innovative. Think it's not so aesthetically pleasing (at least to me). I have a hard time considering it art too, because it has changed from what we think of when the word "art" comes up; it's no longer beautiful paintings of landscapes and scenery or of people; moved to objects placed in an odd direction and bam! Art.

Thanks! A plus is that I don't get nervous when I'm teaching. Mentor teacher has sat in the back and let me take over; I do just fine. My supervisor is just as lovely so I am not worried too much. I thought I'd be nervous teaching in front of someone watching me, so surprised myself there. I forget things when I'm nervous so glad I won't go blank.

Oh and Lindsay - I changed it earlier this week when I made a small batch of icons. I've been changing more often (well more often to me, lol) and have people shocked. Haha
Old 09-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

Cece! We need you on the AoS board, we want to hit 30k today!

If your mentor teacher is comfortable enough to let you completely take over, I bet you're doing absolutely fine Good luck next week!
Old 09-05-2015, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes ma'am; on my way. Half here and half working on my lesson for Thursday. Need it done Tuesday to go over with mentor teacher.
Old 09-05-2015, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Good luck with that

Guess I'm gonna have to take a shower, because I didn't feel like it this morning, but I have a birthday later today and I wanna smell fresh So, laterz!
Old 09-05-2015, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
Yes ma'am; on my way. Half here and half working on my lesson for Thursday. Need it done Tuesday to go over with mentor teacher.
This is awesome! You're making great progress!

Mascha, I hear you! I need to take a shower too. I am about to take a shower and go out after i finish my lunch. It's a gorgeous day here.

Old 09-05-2015, 11:40 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
Exactly! Like there was an apple on display and a bottle of soy sauce.
Seriously? Perhaps if I put out an orange and a bottle of vinegar somebody will buy it from me?

I always shower right after I get up. Hubby likes to shower at night, which seems weird to me.
Old 09-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

For instance, I took a picture of a tree stump. But it wasn't just any old tree stump. There was a plant coming out of it. That's picture-worthy, in my opinion.

I definitely need to share my pictures one of these days. I have resized them, but I'm worried they might stretch out the page. Would they work from Google docs?

I take showers every 36 (or so) hours, so every day and half. So alternating days I take it in the evening and then the following morning after.
Old 09-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it depends on your situation; for me, I have to take showers in the evenings. I wake up at 5:30 AM and must leave at 6:30 AM to head to my elementary school. Nobody is awake at that time, so can't take a shower. My sister and I share a bathroom and it's in between our rooms. The other shower is in the master bedroom where parents are sleeping. And if I decide to take a shower in the morning, I would have to wake up even earlier; so no thank you. Also one actually in guest bathroom, but that's right above the master bedroom and shower curtain needs to be replaced; always goes tumbling down! We never use it though.
Old 09-05-2015, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is the picture of the apple on display...

I have curly hair so my hair doesn't have to be washed every day. My roommate showers in the morning so I usually do at night or in the morning after she leaves.

Old 09-05-2015, 07:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Mascha, ugh rain. As long as it's not too much, it's all good. Have fun at the birthday party!

Lizzy/Chris, spent it with family and my special someone. Even spent the day with my dogs at the mall. And Lizzy, great photo at the museum!

Cece, that's great that you don't get nervous when you teach. I can get used to you changing your icon nowadays. It's just that I'm shocked it's not AoS.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-05-2015, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Bec - just put the pics behind spoiler tags if you think they might stretch the page.

Lindsay - sounds like you had a great birthday

Cece - I need a morning shower to get my hair to behave.

Had a great time at the stag and doe this afternoon. The people hosting it have a lovely yard and it was great weather to be outside, until the very end when the mosquitoes came out.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll definitely go back to AoS soon, because I already miss my yellow icon. Maybe even now that I'm talking about my first AoS pretty icon!

Your special someone is NOT me? I'm hurt. Haha jksjks! Glad you had a great birthday.

That looks delicious, Lizzy; especially if I was hungry, would eat it! Looks fresh. Wonder what if it goes bad? Change the apple?
Old 09-06-2015, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

CeCe, you changed it back!

I don't take credit for the apple picture. I googled it, and someone else had taken a picture of it.

Lindsay, glad you had a good birthday!

Chris, glad you had a good day! Mosquitos are the worst.

Old 09-06-2015, 06:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

Is that special someone Tom Felton, Lindsay? I kid. Seriously, though, glad you had a good birthday!

Lizzy, I think the picture you took is more artistic than the apple on display alone.

Mascha, I hope you had a good time at the party!

Chris, glad you had a good time! Those mosquitoes are rather annoying.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread