The Good Fight
All That Glitters...
Change of a Dress
Ring a Ding Ding
A 'Vogue' Idea
I Heart NY
Old 02-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

That's an interesting pose the girls have in that picture. Samantha looks like a doll. And Miranda's body is missing. Just a floating head. Oh gosh... I mean!

But season 4. Great season! This season was mainly about Carrie and Aidan. They were sweet together.

I love the last episode the most!
Old 02-20-2007, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

I like the picture, I like all of their dresses

Carrie and Aidan were love, though I really felt badly for Aidan when he and Carrie were making love and Big called and left a message on her machine--afterwards when he started pulling away all I could think was "Boy she sure did a number on him" poor guy
Old 02-20-2007, 05:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

True. The dresses are pretty.

I know what you mean about Aidan. Poor guy. He was a sweetheart because he forgave her and took her back. Would most guys do that? I doubt it.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

definitely not, he really loved her, she could just never give her heart to him 100% And I can't imagine how hard it was for him to give her another chance after what she did to him the first time around...perhaps I just don't have that in me

ETA: OMG! Aidan and Big OTP!! "She could reach me, but I couldn't get her" "that's f'ed up" they are too cute for words!!

wow :| talk about hard hitting story lines, the one when Miranda finds out she's pregnant

Last edited by *Jenn*; 02-20-2007 at 11:47 PM
Old 02-21-2007, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting this thread Jenn!

Diana!!

I know I couldn't believe it when Miranda got pregnant!

Aidan and Big wrestling in mud and Carrie 'your middleaged!!!!'

Old 02-21-2007, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

No problem

I'm almost done with s4 I am glad that Miranda decided to keep the baby, the scene in the loft, I don't like when there's an argument between the girls (no matter how realistic it is that they would argue )

Carrie was so funny in that episode--I thought they were going to knock her into the mud but I'm glad they didn't go that route...

You know what scene I find really heartbreaking? The one when Miranda is shopping for a black bra for her black dress when her mom dies and she's in the dressing room and the sales woman comes in and Miranda breaks down and they're hugging, I don't know why?
Old 02-21-2007, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Aww i know it actually breaks my heart to see them angry at each other!!!

Carrie was so great, Big&Aidan= OTP

omg that scene is so sad, i think its because Miranda is usually so detatched with strangers and people in general, so that scene was played so well, and i think it was the first proper human contact she had since the death of her mom, omg Steve just turning up = and Carrie getting up to walk with her, i cried like a baby.

Old 02-21-2007, 11:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Old 02-21-2007, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

I cried so hard when Carrie got up and Samantha mouthed "I'm sorry" was super sad! I rewound the whole thing b/c it was just so sweet how they were just there for Miranda. I know! Steve was so great just being there, and wasn't Aidan right next to him? I can't be sure

awww thanks Diana That pic is so sweet
Old 02-21-2007, 11:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

You're welcome. I really loved the tenderness of that scene, that I had captured several captions of it and it was stored in my computer. True moment of friendship and love.

And yes, Aidan was there too.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

awww...that's so cute

I thought so, but he looked so different you know I definitely love s4 Aidan's hair better than s3 I loved him in both seasons, his hair is just nicer in s4
Old 02-21-2007, 11:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree. His hair in season 4 was hot!! And I think he was in better shape than s3. He cleaned up good.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:05 AM
Master Fan

oh my gosh, the finale to this season was perfect watching the birth fit in perfectly with the day I had I was pretty sad that Carrie didn't get to give Big a proper good bye but, I know that they aren't finished yet--I love watching their relationship grow, Carries not so dependent on him for her happiness and I think that makes all the difference in the world

The 2nd breakup with Aidan, while sad, wasn't very surprising. I think mostly because you could see that they were striving towards different things and relationships can't last when neither is willing to compromise I do love Aidan, but the two of them were too different
Old 02-22-2007, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

Awww that pic Diana

oh my gosh I heart NY is one of my favourite eps ever, the moonriver scene is one of my alllltime fave BC scenes I think it definitely shows how much they've grown. I love also that she went to Big about money when she was in trouble, dont get me wrong im glad she didnt take it but i love that he'll always be there for her ya know.

omg the season 4 break up of AC killed me more then the s3 one even though you could see this one coming, they both were just trying so hard to make it work and that scene by the fountain 'you still dont trust me' whoa. the whole scene was heartbreaking.