Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-01-2004, 09:46 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

SatC General Discussion Thread ~ Are you ready for more?

Do you share any sex-perience with Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, or Miranda?

Last edited by Pav; 11-01-2004 at 09:56 AM
Old 11-01-2004, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Great idea. I'm going to buy the SatC Season 6 boxset. I was going to get region 1 but you have to buy it in 2 parts. The region 2 is the complete season. Its such a nice box too.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Lucky you! I've already got Season Six part one. I hate that they split the season up. To me it's just a way to get more money out of the season. I do love the Season Six cover even though it goes away from the central theme of the DVD sets as a whole.

Anybody else hate the DVD boxes they come in? Mine have broke since I watch them alot. I finally just but the discs in cd cases to keep from breaking more.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

I have Season 1 & 2.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 11-01-2004, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~
Lucky you! I've already got Season Six part one. I hate that they split the season up. To me it's just a way to get more money out of the season. I do love the Season Six cover even though it goes away from the central theme of the DVD sets as a whole.

Anybody else hate the DVD boxes they come in? Mine have broke since I watch them alot. I finally just but the discs in cd cases to keep from breaking more.
All of my dvd boxes have broken.
Old 11-02-2004, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

Monday November 1, 04:18 PM

How Mr Big could have dumped Carrie

What if Mr Big had dumped Carrie in the final episode of Sex and the City ?

That was one of four endings recorded by producers of the hit show, which came to an end this year.

In the event, fans were heartened to see Mr Big (Chris Noth) travel to Paris to pledge his love to on-again, off-again girlfriend Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker).

But to keep the show's ending from leaking out to the press, four different conclusions were filmed.

The three endings we never saw each take place in a coffee shop, according to the New York Post, which has seen the tapes.

In one, Carrie tells her friends that Mr Big went to Paris to meet her but decided he could not make the lifetime commitment she wanted and split up with her for good.

In another, Carrie tells the girls - Miranda (Cynthia Nixon), Samantha (Kim Cattrall) and Charlotte (Kristin Davis) - that she is engaged to her Russian boyfriend, Aleksandr Petrovsky (Mikhail Baryshnikov).

The third is similar to what really happened. Carrie described how Mr Big would move back to New York to be with her.

The stars and most of the production team of the award-winning show were kept in the dark as to which ending would be aired.

The three that never made it to air are labelled Final Coffee Shop Version, A, B and C.

from here

I can't wait to get the last DVD set. It better have the alt endings on it!

SATC
Old 11-02-2004, 07:50 AM
Addicted Fan

I hope that too that it has al those endings! I would love to see them
Old 11-02-2004, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

I hope so too.
Old 11-02-2004, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

Vote for Carrie!!! This page is alot of fun!! Who would you guys vote in as her running mate?

Vote Carrie

SATC
Old 11-02-2004, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

That sie is great Michelle..

I voted for Aidan

Quote:

your candidate is: CARRIE

how sure are we? BARELY

We can tell from our survey that you have great style. You know your way around a boutique, and can tell a fake Fendi when you see one. Carrie is obviously the candidate for you. Her platform of "fashion first" will ensure that great shoes and clothing are made accessible to all people!
Yay...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-03-2004, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

how sure are we? SORT OF

From your answers, we're guessing that you have an idea about fashion, but live more on the fringe of it than in downtown Styleville. You seem surburban and casual, which means Carrie is the right choice for you. Carrie loves the suburbs, even if she'd never live there. If elected, she'd embrace the challenge of bringing style to soccer moms everywhere!

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 11-03-2004, 07:12 AM
Addicted Fan

how sure are we? BARELY

Your taste is impeccable! With your style, you must be the belle of Manhattan, and the talk of the Hamptons. Carrie shares your fabulous fashion sense, and is obviously the candidate for you. If she's elected, you can rest assured that Carrie will fight for the issues that are important to you: fun, fashion, and the right to be fabulous

Thanks for that website!
Old 11-03-2004, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Its a great site!
Old 11-03-2004, 04:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

DVD News Official

The alternate endings are definitely coming out on DVD!!!

"Fans of Sex And The City will finally be able to see the alternate endings on a special DVD. Producers at the HBO recorded four different finales to the series. The one they chose to air, of course, had Carrie Bradshaw reunite with Mr Big in Paris. Bonus material on the special edition DVD has deleted scenes and bloopers and will. In other endings, Mr Big tells Carrie they can never be together, while another finale features Carrie tells her pals Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte she is engaged to Russian boyfriend Aleksandr Petrovsky - who she dumped in the February episode after he slapped her across the face. "
Old 11-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Addicted Fan