Master Fan

Episode Discussion- 204 'They shoot single people don't they?'

"They Shoot Single People, Don't They?"

[/CENTER]

Directed by: Allen Coulter
Written by: Michael Patrick King

"What's the big mystery? It's my vagina, not the sphinx!" -Miranda

Synopsis
Is it better to "fake it" than be alone? Carrie thinks she likes being single; Miranda dates a guy and fakes orgasm; Samantha gets taken in by a club-owning jerk; and Charlotte convinces herself to like a "fix-it" actor friend.

Old 11-07-2006, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

I really like the start of this episode when all the girls are out dancing and they all found themselves "single" at the same time. The Pakistani bus boy kissing Sam was such a hoot. Too bad Char and her interest in this epi didn't work out. I think, he would have been a nice match had they had more in common.

SATC
Old 11-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

I loved Bradley Cooper in this eppy! I remember him commenting on driving someone else's expensive car and being afraid of damaging it.

Anyway, this is one of my s2 faves. I love the opening scene with all the girls being single...

And who could forget Miranda's screaming orgasm...! It just sounds too funny.
Old 11-11-2006, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

Bradley Copper? Is he the guy from Arrested Development? I rmemeber him being in an episode but I couldn't remember which.

SATC
Old 11-11-2006, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

the opening scene is one of my faves ever from satc, i need to srsly rewatch s2 cause there are so many great moments

Old 11-15-2006, 07:31 AM
Addicted Fan

I found this to be a great episode. I agree, I loved how they were all single in the beginning, it can be fun sometimes when you and your best girlfriends all are. Poor Carrie and her magazine photo! 'Single and Fabulous?' I would have been mortified! I really didn't like the actor guy for Charlotte, he was a nice guy but you can't force things like that. Miranda's talk on orgasming was hysterical!

Poor Carrie

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

Come and see why we are so fabulous!
My space
Old 11-15-2006, 07:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

I haven't seen this episode in a long time but I remember I loved it.
I felt bad for Carrie. She thought it was cool being single and she was ok with it, but that magazine made it look like there must be something wrong with her if she's still single. Awful picture!
I loved that Miranda faked orgasms. Sometimes, it's just easier to fake it than to admit something's wrong with your partner and trying to work things out together.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

omg the magazine cover!! I felt so bad for her and she was so afraid that Big would see the cover Miranda was great in this eppie too

Old 11-15-2006, 08:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabela (View Post)
I loved that Miranda faked orgasms. Sometimes, it's just easier to fake it than to admit something's wrong with your partner and trying to work things out together.
I agree...sometimes it's better to just not make a big fuss of it. Especially if it's not a serious relationship.

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

Come and see why we are so fabulous!
My space
Old 11-26-2006, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Bradley Copper? Is he the guy from Arrested Development? I rmemeber him being in an episode but I couldn't remember which.
Bradley Cooper played Will on Alias and then starred in Kitchen Confidential, which didn't last to long on FOX's schedule last season. He was also in Failure to Launch and The Wedding Crashers.