Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2018, 03:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

US jury? I don't know what that is but I also don't follow what Kelly Rowland does. I do know that she was an advisor last season on the The Voice US (for Jennifer Hudson's team) but that's about it

The judges perform together Then randomly Delta & Kelly got up & danced together. They generally were just getting into each other's space & having a lot of fun together. I can't find a full performance video on YT though, found these random videos instead

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-17-2018, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by unless you do (View Post)
so kelly isn't on US jury anymore, i thought she was...I'm kinda lost sometimes with these shows lol!! D i'm glad she's getting close with Delta did the judges perform together?
Do you mean on X-Factor? I think she was a judge for one season but that was years ago.
Old 02-18-2018, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah she was a judge for XF in 2013 with Demi/Simon and another one but i thought she was on something model or something
i can be wrong bc i don't keep up so lol!
Old 02-18-2018, 02:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Wikipedia tells me:
Quote:
Television
Clash of the Choirs (2007)
The Fashion Show (US) (2009)
The X Factor (UK) (2011)
Everybody Dance Now (2012)
The X Factor (US) (2013)
Chasing Destiny (2016)
The Voice (Australia) (2017–2018)
I'd guess you were thinking of Chasing Destiny but that was singing not modeling

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-10-2018, 03:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She didn't actually answer this question properly, but still interesting...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-11-2018, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Is it me or did it sound like they're working on something?
Old 03-11-2018, 02:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know, I don't know what to make of it. She could just be talking about them being on The Voice together but I feel like she was implying they're working on something. But that could just be wishful thinking on my part, I don't know

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-11-2018, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure either. I don't want to get my hopes up but there's just something about the way she said it
Old 03-11-2018, 02:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly, there's something there, but it may also be nothing

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-18-2018, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

they love to make us wonder
Old 04-15-2018, 02:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

So Delta wasted no time at all in sitting in Kelly's chair . The first contestant got a four chair turn, said she wrote her own songs so was encouraged to sing one. Delta then automatically got up & went to sit with Kelly while listening to her sing it. The pair then went up to her & spoke to her, possibly hugged I looked away I'm just presuming so since its them . Going to presume that the rest of the season is going to be the same as last then with them sharing chairs & being close

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-15-2018, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

looks kinda fun to have them being all friendly
Old 04-29-2018, 03:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They opened the show (The Voice Australia) tonight together They also said some nice things about each other & their friendship. I hope the full performance shows up on YT so others can see it

Twitter has a couple of gifs from it, then there's a clip of them singing together on FB

Now I just need them to record a song together

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-30-2018, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

that would be cool

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-01-2018, 05:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

IT would be. Really wish they would since they seem to be such good friends

why do people not seem to upload the performances?

Chelle » join GTmy art