Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-17-2005, 04:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Aww I hate to see this board close. Special thanks to the mods Jennifer and Linds, you ladies did an awesome job with the board. I had some good times here and I enjoyed posting with you all. Hopefully I'll be seeing ya around FF...
Old 05-17-2005, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

This stinks. I'm sorry I wasn't around too much this last week everyone. I love you all and we definatly need to keep posting together on the TV board.
Old 05-17-2005, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Linds+
Wow, I'm so upset about this. This board's really special to me because it was the first board I became Mod of and I met some really amazing people here. I just want to thank Jennifer, Katie, Jag, Ken, and Lyn for always sticking by me and the board. I'll miss you guys, but I'll be seeing you.

Love you all.
We love you, too!

Linds & Jen - You guys were great Mods. I loved posting w/ you guys, and I am so sad this board is closing. Hopefully, we can continue our LAWKI discussions on the TV Board.
Old 05-18-2005, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, you all have been great. We've had fun on this board, coming onto it after the show ended helped alot. I know I too should have posted more..

Everyone helped with the campaign and it meant alot, and we worked hard to get out a dvd. If traffic picks up theres always requesting for a lawki board.

+Linds+ It was great having you as a co mod Maybe we'll be able to work together again one day.

Love yas