Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2009, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

fran
Old 03-18-2009, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the welcome, XXREESE1XX and Jershey!
Old 03-18-2009, 10:56 AM
New Fan

Johnny Depp, Radiohead, Fight Club and Star Wars. Good taste!

I'm a nublet myself so I'm not really the one to be introducing you here, but enjoy your time here anyway. I don't post a great deal, but when I do I try and make it something worth reading.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the welcome, tomsapples!

I checked some of the threads around the board yesterday, and I read your posts in the "If you could have a Liv body part?" (I think it was that one, at least) and I had my chance to see how you always speak when you have something to say and add to the discussion. Long and thoughtful posts are always a great thing for a message board, and somehow rare.

I mostly post on my board when I'm logged in, and I arrived here when I saw that the Liv board was struggling with its post count, but I hope my stay will give me the opportunity to catch up with Liv's career, and the projects I haven't watched yet, so I can partecipate more actively in the future.

FanForum has a minimum daily post count requirement, so although game threads are "empty", they are helpful. The best would be to have both the game threads and the real discussion threads both active and visited.
But celebrities boards are a sort of little corners with few, loyal posters, not always is easy to keep the discussion going without touching the same topics over and over again.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i agree ! we need more fans!
Old 03-20-2009, 12:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)

FanForum has a minimum daily post count requirement, so although game threads are "empty", they are helpful. The best would be to have both the game threads and the real discussion threads both active and visited.
But celebrities boards are a sort of little corners with few, loyal posters, not always is easy to keep the discussion going without touching the same topics over and over again.
I think the main issue with getting what I might rudely call 'more interesting discussion' is why we are here. Why are we here? Well the only thing binding us is a certain affection for our favourite lady. Which is something worth celebrating and discussing of course, but there is only so much one can do in discussions about Liv.

The trouble is, the rest of our lives are probably wildly different and we may in reality have little in common with each other. Whilst I believe that differences are often useful and make conversation more interesting, a certain amount of common ground is useful. For instance I am very interested in mathematics, art and psychonautics. Which I'd guess most people here probably aren't interested in.

Perhaps there should be a thread to introduce each other into aspects of our lives that will be novel for others to see.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i agree.... everyone has a different personality and lifestyle and we all come together on the liv board!
Old 09-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Name: Myra
Birthday: March 7
Favourite Liv movie: Armageddon
Why do you love Liv: She`s a great actress/model.

Other favourite Actors/Actresses: Kate Winslet
Favourite Movie: Anything by Tim Burton.
Favourite Music Artist: Evanescence
Favourite Book: Anything by Stephen King
Favourite TV show: The Office
Other boards at FF you post/lurk at: Too many to mention
Anything else?: Nice to meet everyone
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 09-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to the board Myra! I'm Mandy